What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What's the man's plans??

I just flipped an OGKB last night. Pretty sure I'm gonna pollinate the whole thing with OG³ pollen and make my own version of Dosido's. It would be so cool to make seeds that have big fat buds from the OG³, but keep most of the OGKB terps.

what's going on Boys... have any of you guys used the cloning powder from kelp for less? its a dry powder that you mix with water...

I use the cheap powder from Wal-Mart/Home Depot. Garden Safe brand, or Bonide, whatever brand they have, as it's all the same active ingredient. Some brands just have slightly more of the rooting hormone in them. Never used anything but a powder for cloning. Tried a gel once a long time ago. Lost a lot of that tray to rot, and that turned me off of gel permanently.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Nice ��, you are always up to something DTOG! Keeping it interesting for sure. Was the Alien Rift the 1st OG seeds you have run?

Yes first variety I've tried from Ocean Grown . Came to me as a selected cut from two packs of seeds. The male I have was the last seed out of one of those packs(gifted to me as well). I'm gonna make F2's just to dick around with and see what I can find.

Do you have access to any Aloe Vera plants? Best thing I've added to my cloning game since humidity domes.

Just cut a 2" piece off and after you've trimmed your stem to your liking, plunge it into the aloe vera for a 10-15 seconds and then into your medium.

I'll never clone without it again - got three aloe vera plants going outside and based on the plugs I've gone through this year I'm already over 200 clones with roughly 100 more to be done before June. probably 80-90% success rate with almost every strain.

Remember last fall when I was failing miserably???? The humidity domes were key, but the aloe vera was almost as important.

That is great info! Thanks for that. I'm definitely gonna try it.

EDIT: I took pics tonight. I'll get them up tomorrow. Long overdue for a pic dump,lol.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I just flipped an OGKB last night. Pretty sure I'm gonna pollinate the whole thing with OG³ pollen and make my own version of Dosido's. It would be so cool to make seeds that have big fat buds from the OG³, but keep most of the OGKB terps.

hell yeah! that cross sounds like a potential winner DTOG

Coughie

I used to get ~95% strike rate on my clones with a basic soil mix, aloe vera dipped like suggested and watering the soil with a coconut water + water mix.. Just too busy to tinker with clone domes every day, so I switched to the aerocloner.

I totally agree with the aloe vera though; coconut water is an easy addition too..

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
hell yeah! that cross sounds like a potential winner DTOG

Yeah I'm hoping so,lol. I just love how the OGKB looks , that's what's most appealing to me about her. Then finding new plants in a hybrid that exhibit the same trait, but have other things different about them as well. Plus I really just like making seeds,lol.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Do you have access to any Aloe Vera plants? Best thing I've added to my cloning game since humidity domes.

Just cut a 2" piece off and after you've trimmed your stem to your liking, plunge it into the aloe vera for a 10-15 seconds and then into your medium.

I'll never clone without it again - got three aloe vera plants going outside and based on the plugs I've gone through this year I'm already over 200 clones with roughly 100 more to be done before June. probably 80-90% success rate with almost every strain.

Remember last fall when I was failing miserably???? The humidity domes were key, but the aloe vera was almost as important.

Glad you got your game back DP... I probably have enough Aloe to clone the world... I have two in the yard that are the size of a vw beetle....

Ganjaganjakush

I use the cheap powder from Wal-Mart/Home Depot. Garden Safe brand, or Bonide, whatever brand they have, as it's all the same active ingredient. Some brands just have slightly more of the rooting hormone in them. Never used anything but a powder for cloning. Tried a gel once a long time ago. Lost a lot of that tray to rot, and that turned me off of gel permanently.
everytime i try gel that shit happens, mist cloner or cubes soaked in nutes is what i use now

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey DTOG, man has this thread got big since I left, congrats brother! Probably will take a month to read and digest all this info. lol. Hope you and the family are doing great. I'll take a seat in the back while I play catch up. Take care 1

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Time for a pic dump.....

Simply Irresistible - this plant gave me a struggle the entire time so far. Didn't think she was gonna amount to anything, but she's turning out alright. Pretty sure I OD'd her on nutes in the beginning and she never fully recovered from it.

picture.php

Gelato #33

picture.php

Poprockz F1

picture.php

Pretty much have my re-veg game on lock. Just like the Ronco on TV. Set it and forget it. This is that Sky Pilot. All I did was put it in the veg tent and make sure it stayed watered.

picture.php

Here's the OGKB I just flipped.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Took down a little ECSD that I flowered in a quart container for my head. Don't know exactly how many weeks she was. All I know is she was supposed to be done with the last batch I just took down like 2 weeks ago or so. Forgot to write the date on the tag when I flipped it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Alien Rift

View Image

Pink Stink #3

View Image

OGKB 2.0

View Image

Las Vegas Triangle Kush #1

View Image

Snickerdoodle S1

View Image

Nice , my LVTK were huge but didn't yeild much. I am almost done with a clone run of all the seeds I ran last crop. I got some other stuff in their like mendobreath and black triangle. I have a couple clone only elites coming into my possession soon, fingers crossed. They should round out my genetic needs.

Ganjaganjakush

lookin good bro, im about to up pot the seeds i got going...3 white cherry truffle f2, 3 blueberry x timberwolf, and 3 seeds i found in 2014 from some thin mint buds i got from chunky at the cup

B

bigganjabud

Dude I have to say that simply irritable plant at the top of the page man still looks like it could turn into a beauty

in 716 pages that's the only plant that hasn't been amazing looking so far so I have to say DUDE YOUR STILL MY HORTICULTURAL HERO

Also what the difference between the lv tk and the tk?

A

AVOH

I bet the second round withthat s.i will be right on the money
I dont know too many growers who can zero in new genetics first time out
Things always change with time
Dt much props

kashkr0p

Dude I have to say that simply irritable plant at the top of the page man still looks like it could turn into a beauty

in 716 pages that's the only plant that hasn't been amazing looking so far so I have to say DUDE YOUR STILL MY HORTICULTURAL HERO

Also what the difference between the lv tk and the tk?

Tk is triangle kush and lvtk is a cross of triangle kush and lemon kush I believe