picture.php

Lime Gorilla Bubble #1

picture.php

OGKB 2.0

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
These things are jamming !! The first one has the bud structure of the momma.

Karma's OG #5 x Sour D IBL

picture.php

The other seed plant of KOG#5 x SD IBL

picture.php

picture.php

Found out another Poprockz F3 is a female.

Poprockz F3 #3

picture.php

Oldtimers Haze

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The ECSD S1 "c" looks badass DTOG!
Same with the KOG#5 x SD ibl!
Great job once again man. Just beautiful, chunky flowers.
Would love to run a cut off the KOG#5 x SD ibl! Lovely.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The ECSD S1 "c" looks badass DTOG!
Same with the KOG#5 x SD ibl!
Great job once again man. Just beautiful, chunky flowers.
Would love to run a cut off the KOG#5 x SD ibl! Lovely.

Didn't' clone it, but I do have more seeds. These two seed plants were to get a peek at what the line has to offer. So far I'm extremely impressed. Don't think it's gonna be hard to find a nice Sour OG pheno. One thing to remember is this is the same cross as Headbanger. Just reversed parents(female OG, male Sour D) and different plant selections.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What about this plant OG³ look super amazing. Is this from seed or clone only?

From seed. Karma Genetics made them. Never released it. They were freebie's and handout's at events. I was just checking it out tonight. Just keeps getting better and better looking. Nice fat buds and the trichs are really starting to pop now.

EvergreenState

Would anybody be able to tell me why I can't see DTOG'S photos he posts? I can see all the photos on other threads but I can't see his latest photos. All I see are white empty spaces under the strain names.

maimunji

From seed. Karma Genetics made them. Never released it. They were freebie's and handout's at events. I was just checking it out tonight. Just keeps getting better and better looking. Nice fat buds and the trichs are really starting to pop now.

Looks like real deal. :tiphat:
Thanks to recommend me Josh d breed from Karma just poped 2 josh d seeds. :woohoo:

mushroombrew

Veteran
OTH? Bro flip that plant! She will finish at 7ft lol.

I used to smoke Sativas only. But I got spare parts in my neck these days. And sativa's make me aware of my pain. Sucks.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
OTH? Bro flip that plant! She will finish at 7ft lol.

I used to smoke Sativas only. But I got spare parts in my neck these days. And sativa's make me aware of my pain. Sucks.

LMAO !! I was just thinking that last night. I better flip this fucker soon, or else it's gonna get out of control when I do flip it. Still don't know the sex of it. Gonna clone it and then flip. I'm about to flip my other males, so if it ends up being a male, I'll be able to put him in with the others to collect pollen.

~star~crash~

Hey DTOG ...dude U R outrageous:smoker: you've grown so many different kinds of strains and you just keep on pumping them out 1 after another ... next question is what have been your fav's this past year? (and why) peace & don't ever stop being U!

EvergreenState

I love that photo of the Old Timers Haze. I was looking at picking some of those up from Ace just yesterday and doing a seed run crossing it with Dr. Atomics' Northern Lights. Actually I was thinking of about six or seven different strains to cross with the OTH. When I get to seed shopping I feel like Imelda Marcos in a shoe store. I also like that Imelda has a kid whose name is Bongbong.

mushroombrew

Veteran
You sound just like this other guy I know(you know him too). He used to only run NLD type plants. Then started talking to me, and now he grows OG's and Chem's , lol.

So you are saying "they" are onto us?

Damn it I was hoping to be the only OG/Chem grower!

Well you too I guess it's your thread. You deserve an invite.

I haven't seen frosty NLD seedlings lol!! (I created a Chem monster) "Stable Wrecker"

Guys are puking over it on IG haha! Maybe I will ruin IC later with some pics...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hey DTOG ...dude U R outrageous:smoker: you've grown so many different kinds of strains and you just keep on pumping them out 1 after another ... next question is what have been your fav's this past year? (and why) peace & don't ever stop being U!

The Poprockz F3 and the OG³ are prolly my fav's of this year. Lost Ship as well. Best 3 plants of all the seeds I popped this year. Snickerdoodle S1 #1 can't forget about that one. That shit is prolly the frostiest bag seed I have ever popped.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I love that photo of the Old Timers Haze. I was looking at picking some of those up from Ace just yesterday and doing a seed run crossing it with Dr. Atomics' Northern Lights. Actually I was thinking of about six or seven different strains to cross with the OTH. When I get to seed shopping I feel like Imelda Marcos in a shoe store. I also like that Imelda has a kid whose name is Bongbong.

That sounds like a great idea. Along the same lines as one I have. OTH x Deep Chunk.