What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

kashkr0p

The Poprockz F3 and the OG³ are prolly my fav's of this year. Lost Ship as well. Best 3 plants of all the seeds I popped this year. Snickerdoodle S1 #1 can't forget about that one. That shit is prolly the frostiest bag seed I have ever popped.

Come on man. A lot of effort goes Into light leaks or beating em into submission until they decide to grow a single nutsack lol

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Come on man. A lot of effort goes Into light leaks or beating em into submission until they decide to grow a single nutsack lol

The light leak that caused the two nanners on the Snickerdoodle , was one of the best things that happened to me this year, lol. That and experience got me those two S1 seeds. After I saw the nanners, I knew to check the nugs right below it. If I wouldn't have done that, those seeds more than likely would have ended up in someone's ashtray, or crushed on a coffee table.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What does the OTH offer to a cross besides a more sativa high?

It's more or less wishful thinking. If I get a good female and cross it with Deep Chunk, or vise versa, the resulting hybrid could produce some killer plants. Odd's are mostly against it, for everything to line up. But it still fun to try and grow out seeds I made.

EDIT : by killer plants I mean finding a pheno that grows fast and big, with nice fat flowers that get dense and ripen early with potency . Perfect for outdoors where I live. But also why is ay wishful thinking. Getting a pheno like that from such a random cross is a shot in the dark.

EvergreenState

I feel the same. I kind of feel that sometimes I'm just copying what others have done or just kind of slinging stuff against the wall and hoping something sticks. I need to get a plan together for the kind of plants I want.
Heavy resin producing hash plants sounds like a good place to start. I need to get my wish list together and go from there.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Took a bunch of pics last night. Here's a few.

We are in an artic freeze right now. Temps have been staying below 0F and getting down to -25F. So I was checking out some plants that looked like they were suffering some. The dirt they are in was cold, and then I found this...

picture.php

That wall of the tent is right by the door. Even with insulation on the door, this still is happening.

Here's Karma's OG #5 x SD IBL

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Damn double, what are the temps in your room?

It's generally pretty nice in there. Light's on temps hover right around 80F. That's cause I dump some of the air from the lights back into the room. I also have a propane powered CO2 genny, that I run about 15 mins every other hour.

Thing with that tent is , that one side sit's directly against the outside wall/doorway into the building. Even though I have insulation on the door, the cold is still coming in. Which is because I have my fresh air intakes 98% closed. Only a 1" hole in the center of a 6" piece of ductwork for fresh air to come in.

So what happens is, air from outside get's sucked in thru where the door is. I have most of it sealed up with plastic. But the shit get's ripped and pulled out after numerous trips in and out. And that apparently let's enough artic air in to cause the frost on the inside of the tent.

Although it sucks for right now. It's not that huge of a deal. I just moved plants away from that side for now. I did out another piece of R13 insulation inside between the door and plastic wall I made. But even that's not enough with how cold it is, to stop the frost. I might go get a roll of R13 and stuff it right full and see if that does the trick.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the other KOG#5 x SD IBL . I had to supercrop this one, she was growing right up into the light.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the rest of the pics I took the other night.

Lime Gorilla Bubble (same plant in both pics, different angle and lighting) EDIT : that first pic might be Deadhead OG. I'll check tonight for sure.

picture.php

picture.php

Corey Stardawg

picture.php

picture.php

Orig. Glue

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
That sky pilot is throwing a tower cola!
OG3 is swelling really nicely.

The awesome part about that Sky Pilot, is it tricked me, lol. The other day i swear i could smell berries in it. Well lats night I got a good smell. Smells like OG, with Chem funk. I think i'm gonna try and reveg it now. Partly so I can run it again, and partly because I wanna get another reveg under my belt.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Damn! That Nicole looks amazing

Thanks man ! I just put a rooted clone of it in a cup last night. After seeing how she's doing and smelling the OG funk behind the Blueberry smell(which is the only acceptable non-OG/Chem/Diesel smell allowed in my room) , she deserves another run or two.