What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Merry Christmas Double. Hope it's a great holiday for you and the family.

Merry Christmas to DTOG and all the patrons of the whorehouse! Stoked to see what you can do with the gelato!!!!

Merry Christmas DTOG & all you whorehouse observers.

Same to all you guys.

Merry Christmas.

Aren't you supposed to be saying " Bah Humbug " lol. Merry Christmas man.

We are getting a snowstorm for Christmas. A good one too. In the last couple days we got prolly 6" - 8" of snow. It's still coming down now, and it's coming down good.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the Lime Gorilla Bubble, seed plants #2 & #3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Some boring shot's of the plants I just flipped.

Tall plant on the left is Poprockz F1, the right is Thin Mint.

picture.php

Snickerdoodle S1 #1

picture.php

picture.php

Gelato33

picture.php

Here's my "soil mix" , straight Happy Frog, with a couple scoops of Happy Frog Fruit and Flower dry amenedment. With a dash of mosquito bits .

picture.php

Coughie

Merry Christmas DTOG!
And as well, to the rest that frequent these parts!

Those LGB flowers look tasty, and,
That Sky Pilot cola is quite impressive as well
Lookin good, man, lookin good

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Merry Christmas brother! And thanks for the pics.

The OG3 (no idea how to type cubed lol) looks super tasty.

I almost got jealous and then I went into my OG room.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8149381&postcount=750

I am just fine now lol

Yeah man, I love that plant. Super happy I cloned it before I flipped it. I just took some cuts of it the other day. Exited to see what the rest of the pack holds. This was one of only two seeds I popped. The other one is that nice structure male I have.

EDIT : The Sky Pilot , although it looks great and grows easy, I don't think I'm keeping it around. The smell is pretty fruity with Chem undertones. I'm not a huge fan of fruity smelling/tasting weed. Now if it was Chem funk with berries in the backround, that would be different. But when I pop Chem hybrid seeds, I'm after skunk chem funk.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the new Poprockz F3 female I found from seed. Looking good already, way more branches than her sister.

picture.php

This is what my wife and kids got me for Christmas. I'm super excited to try it out. I don't care if it's a cheaper model. It's the thought that counts, they knew i have been wanting one.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Yo DTOG, I gifted my brother a couple grams of the Pink Karmdown. He's been smoking years longer than I have and said it was some of the stronger weed he's had. It's hard to tell with my tolerance but I can confirm it's got one hell of a kick to it. It's not as sticky as the Pink Breath but close, would probably make some killer concentrates. Now that this most recent harvest is curing up I'm really enjoying the flavor of it. Really nice citrus undertones.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah!
My drone is similar.
Don’t damage it too bad as there’s absolutely no customer support.
And if you’re flying near trees w prop guards in place, hope you have a ladder.
Practice w the inexpensive model n see if ya want to spend more on something nicer.
Awesome gift!

@bobbo,
Elmer’s Glue was made by Relentless Seeds.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Wow!, who makes Elmers Glue?! Excellent job guy!!

Oh this is a cut. "Sacramento Cut". I wish I knew where it came from...lol.

Had a guy talking shit next door. I said my pheno foxtailed. He said he had "those foxtailing" phenos but his selection was much better.

I tagged the motherF'r on those pics...he has gone all quiet now for some reason haha!!

I think relentless is dropping them? I will go check I to the G.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yo DTOG, I gifted my brother a couple grams of the Pink Karmdown. He's been smoking years longer than I have and said it was some of the stronger weed he's had. It's hard to tell with my tolerance but I can confirm it's got one hell of a kick to it. It's not as sticky as the Pink Breath but close, would probably make some killer concentrates. Now that this most recent harvest is curing up I'm really enjoying the flavor of it. Really nice citrus undertones.

That is awesome man ! I still need to pop those Pink Karmdown x Pink Glue and see what's up.

Latest posts

Latest posts