What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I used to get shatter just setting it on a seedling heat mat for a few weeks. Pretty sure it was purged all the way.

I much prefer having a vac.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Do you mean not purged propperly? Because i dont think you have to use a vac to get good clean product. My non vac'd bho tests out between 15 and 50 ppm residual solvents.

I am not the guy to ask. Many kids in my college were blasting back in 1990 UK. It ruined some good friends.

So I tell people to be careful as it got popular again 20 years later in the US.

You will have a really hard time convincing me your BHO is safe without vac purging.

Solvents combine somewhat too. So there more hydro carbons than you think in BHO.

Realize the +/- test tolerance can put you in a residual that is not healthy. As can the crappy china gas many use. Hardly pure. Do you ever test your butane for purity? No because the can says it's good...

If you must. I recommend a vac. But it's your life and your brain function. Do as you please.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not the guy to ask. Many kids in my college were blasting back in 1990 UK. It ruined some good friends.

So I tell people to be careful as it got popular again 20 years later in the US.

You will have a really hard time convincing me your BHO is safe without vac purging.

Solvents combine somewhat too. So there more hydro carbons than you think in BHO.

Realize the +/- test tolerance can put you in a residual that is not healthy. As can the crappy china gas many use. Hardly pure. Do you ever test your butane for purity? No because the can says it's good...

If you must. I recommend a vac. But it's your life and your brain function. Do as you please.

Aren’t terpins “hydrocarbons”?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ok then. So we all have our own preference of concentrates to smoke/vape and the route to get there. I prefer in my spare time, to tear apart people who mess with me, or troll my thread.

For instance. The mentally unstable dude that signed back up to troll my thread. Posts that he was at Woodstock, and was 5 years old(1969). Then in another thread states that he was smoking Columbian Red in 1971. So he was 7 years old when he started puffing, and can remember it like it was yesterday, LMFAO!!! Prolly better he does leave the site and not come back....promises, promises, lol.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What you got lined up for your next pop?

Prolly a few Butter Cookies and a couple GG4 BX4. Then the pack of Deep Chunk I have. I really wanna make some Deep Chunk hybrids to use as breeding stock. Thinking/hoping I can make some hybrids that have added frost and a little shorter veg time. Deep Glue, Deep Cookies, Abyss Kush, lol. You get the point. Pollen chucking at it's finest.

I need to at least get some Deep Chunk Pollen before I have to take down my male section. So that's why I'm popping the whole pack instead of just a couple.

EvergreenState

After having my first taste of a Deep Chunk cross and getting a Deep Chunk pheno with Richard Williams Back to the Congo, I'd be very interested to see your Deep Chunk crosses DTOG. I love the Deep Chunk pheno so much that I'm smoking it all up and soon I won't have any left.
Normally I would have taken a bunch of cuts but we are talking about moving and I didn't want to drive across the country, traveling through some of the states that have medieval marijuana laws, with all my cuts. DTOG do you make seeds from your crosses available through any outlets? I'd be first in line to pick up seeds from your Deep Chunk crosses. Best of luck on those crosses.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I tooka bunch of pics last night and the night before. I'll hopefully get some of them up later on today/tonight. Gotta get ready to pick the wife up from work right now. Going to her sisters about an hour away from home to exchange gifts(which I think is dumb, but whatever) . I'm not much one for Christmas, lol.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So I'm beat for today. Pics will go up tomorrow. But....here's a little teaser. I just reloaded one side of my flower section last night. Here's what's coming up next :

GSC Forum
GSC Thin Mint
OGKB 2.0
Poprockz F1
Gelato33
Deer Breath
Snickerdoodle S1 #1
Pink Stink #3

Then a Chem 91 and 3 Las Vegas Triangle Kush.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I've never heard of those strains. Are they common in a certain part of the country and what crosses make them up?

Gelato33 is a clone only from out west(I'm on the east coast) . Deer Breath is a variety Mycotek made and Snickerdoodle S1 is a bag seed from genetics that a member here made.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Merry Christmas to DTOG and everyone else that frequents this thread!

The wife and I just got home from festivities and breaking out this monster joint of Cuvee. Good times!

Merry vibes !!