What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

packerfan79

Veteran
My god I came here hoping someone would talk me out of popping more seeds.

And instead I am so f'ing hungry...you bastards.

I love a Porterhouse.

What DTOG you buy beef in bulk?

I had a 40 ounce dry aged porterhouse in Vegas last at The Brand in the Monte Carlo. It was fantastic it was 5 inches thick. They served it standing on end, cut both sides off and sliced them at the table. Had a lobster tail with it. Best 400 bucks I have ever spent.

I got pics from the LVTK but I haven't been able to post them. Whenever this shit starts working I will post them up.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Plants looks awesome, some serious stackers there.

Steaks flying everywhere up in here lol. I can't imagine preferring burger over steak. Thanks for making me hungry guys, dammit.

Gas Berries look good so far, vegging away. Will get some pics up when they start to look interesting.

Happy Holidaze DTOG and everyone!

mushroombrew

Veteran
I am not trying to feed you just showing you how to start. You need to learn to fish so you can feed yourself.

CBanana S1

Nice I see a few guys hunting those. Is this your first run?

And don't worry I fish just fine.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I been trying to get my phone to coneect to my computer for the last half hour. Fukcing thing is starting to shit the bed. Where the usb cord plugs in is what I'm talking about. I made some BHO form last batch's trim. Trying to get the pic up.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Curious to what you blast yours thru, DTOG? Do you have a tube like star?

I have a few of those Queen Bee extractors from the Honey Bee company out of Canada. Had the same tubes for like 6 years now.

Here's the pic I was trying to upload earlier. Don't qorry about those little pieces of plant matter in there. All of this is staying in house. Dab'd by my oldest daughter and myself. And a good chunck of it will go into making chocolates.

picture.php

EDIT : I wanna get a small CLS . Just don't ever have enough spare money. But bet your ass, when I do have a spare couple grand, I'll be getting one.

Tazz11

must extractors are out dated ,like this 29" x 60mm,i got 4 cans left ,used it once in two years .. but if you don't vac its bad for your health , the vac system I used once in two years lol... if you need to use them no problem DTOG ...the extractors will do a 1/4 LB a tube ...takes two of these cans to run one tube clean ...I have been looking at a press much cheaper and easy to use ...pricey ...
if you need to run a few I will let you have the 4 cans that are left .. safe you on cost ... I have been making most in to ice ...

Last edited:

Ganjaganjakush

I have a few of those Queen Bee extractors from the Honey Bee company out of Canada. Had the same tubes for like 6 years now.

Here's the pic I was trying to upload earlier. Don't qorry about those little pieces of plant matter in there. All of this is staying in house. Dab'd by my oldest daughter and myself. And a good chunck of it will go into making chocolates.

View Image

EDIT : I wanna get a small CLS . Just don't ever have enough spare money. But bet your ass, when I do have a spare couple grand, I'll be getting one.

I pieced my cls together for about 800 does lb at a time glacier tanks is whete I got all the parts and best value vac

Latest posts

Latest posts