What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Anyways...... lately while cruising the forums, I got bit by the sativa bug. I posted about it awhile back, that I had some sativa dom seeds that I wanted to start. Well since I have been popping quite a few seeds lately, I'm sure some aren't gonna make it.

In light of that fact, I have a few sativa doms for back-up's. Delta-9 labs- Sativa House Mix, CSG- Old School Haze, SSSDH, Mr.Nice- Mango Haze, The Cure, My own hybrid- Strawberry Dogshit x Critical Nevile's Haze( I listed this one because the lone female seed I grew was nowhere near done @ 8 weeks, and look to go at least 10-11 weeks) . GHS- Hawaiian Snow, WOS- Skunk47.

So what do you guys think? I'm up for suggestions. All the seeds are regs, except for the Old School Haze, those 2 seeds are fems. I also have some seeds that a SSSDH male made with these strains, Black domina, 88' G13/Hash Plant, Pineapple express, Deadhead OG, GHS Chemdog.

More than likely whatever seed(s) I do pop, will be flowered one plant at a time for my head bag. I plan to flower at under 12" tall because of height restrictions(if I end up with a few seedlings that get too big, I will hack them down prior to flowering). I will clone the bottoms when I clean the undersides after/during stretch. That way if I find something truly special it will not be lost.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
How are you liking the 707 truth band?

This is my first time running it. Came form a single seed. Which so far looks like I found a nice pheno. Make's larger cola's, doesn't need a lot of food. Smells of berries and OG funk. Kinda leafy, which doesn't bother me, because I run all my trim into BHO.

I didn't keep a back up of this one, I figured I was gonna be an average plant, and nothing spectacular. So far I'm wrong. If it passes the smoke test, I'm gonna have to see if my buddy still has on in veg. It's way to big for my space to try and re-veg.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Oldschool or mango if you want the sativa sativas. I wanna try Ace's Malawi one of these days heard it's a brainmelter :p

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Oldschool or mango if you want the sativa sativas. I wanna try Ace's Malawi one of these days heard it's a brainmelter :p

I tested the OSH for OJD. They were awesome!! Had a pheno that took 12 weeks, the smoke was electric. The other 5 plants came down at 11 weeks, and they were killer too. I was already leaning towards the Mango Haze before I even started typing the previous post :tiphat:. I just want others input, because ya never know when someone has run something your about to, and has experience good or bad.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yeah I flowered out a Deadhead OG x SSSDH. Got real lucky and it was a 50/50 pheno . I think I took it at 9 weeks, maybe 9 1/2. Pretty sure I have an album with pics of it. Took on some of the haze smell while keeping the rankness from the Deadhead.

Edit: I found the pics. Here's a couple.

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneDream

Nice^

That's just the fencing style I had in mind..

So did you have to veg and flower in the same room, or could you pick the fence/plant up and move it once it started vining?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Nice^

That's just the fencing style I had in mind..

So did you have to veg and flower in the same room, or could you pick the fence/plant up and move it once it started vining?

That plant was on the end of a 3 x 6 flood table, in a 5gal pail sitting on the floor. I attached the fence to the ceiling. Brought the plant in and set it on the bottom , in front of the the fence. Used it to hold the fence tight. Then as the plant stretched during flower, I filled the screen in as best I could. I got lucky because the plant was a stretcher and filled the screen in good. SSSDH genes made it go up, and the Deadhead in her made her go out. It literally made a wall of weed,lol.

TerpeneDream

So I assume that wall plant got vegg'd in the very same spot as it's now flowering?

I'm running 2 different rooms, so I haven't figured out how to do my wall o' weed yet (nice!). Maybe some fencing I can line a 10gal or bigger with...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I vegged it in a separate area and brought it in the room. I have grown vert before, so I can kinda judge the size a plant I need to fill a space. Plus that was a dedicated perpetual flower room, no vegging in there.

X

Xray Kimono

I vegged it in a separate area and brought it in the room. I have grown vert before, so I can kinda judge the size a plant I need to fill a space. Plus that was a dedicated perpetual flower room, no vegging in there.

I miss vert.... way easier on cooling and atmosphere control...

I plan on going back to it whenever I have the time to build my racks again....

That baby is looking good though Double...

Peace!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
looking good DTOG,i like hearing that...."i had a wall of weed"... :biggrin: :dance013:

Yeah me too, I liked seeing it, lol. So I have 3/3 Pink Bazooka's that came up above dirt. Along with 2/2 Cheesedog's, 1/1 Candyland x Strawberry Dogshit, 1/3 so far of Galactic Grape.

Looking promising for finding a male. Couple of the RKU's are showing taproot's as well.

Coba

Veteran
You have a beautiful garden with some very nice stuff Double Triple. I'm all subbed up now.

Latest posts

Latest posts