What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Howzit Hanging Casey Jones F2?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I confess..I've been guilty of poking fun at peeps that post pix of buds that aren't vertical or upright..well it seems that sometimes some buds don't grow that way and resist being forced to be photographed that way.
My Casey Jones F2 is a hanger, colas all falling over, due to weight mostly and that's a good thing. She is fat fat fat! She's a good example of what great genetics can be found in Head Seed. Pine pine pine and more pine...I live in the pines so I'm aware of that aroma..she is lofting with it, sticky n stinky as hell.

I am posting some pix of her where I forced her to stand upright, plus some close ups etc as I capture those. Grow thread is here: Me and Mr's Jones. For now..Howzit hanging...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:bigeye: It's the angle of the dangle that says it all bro :yoinks:
Nice work and lighting DD :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Close ups comming up....

Close ups comming up....

if that bud remains erect for more than four hours consult a physician!
Thanks Unc...I needed that this AM!

Nice work and lighting DD :D
bOOm thank you for noticing.

...those were all natural lighting, todays have a little help with a couple daylight bulbs to lighten the shadows. Thanks everyone for your views and posts...we're going in close..DD

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Doobie she sure is floopy. Definitely got lots of thai in her :jump:

She's a beautiful lady and awesome shots like always brother!

:wave:

Relentless

Veteran
very nice, as usual :D.
looks like a royal pita to trim, but im sure she is very nice. my joe schmoe cj has very floppy stems as well :(

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

In this case it seems a Funkadelic rule of physics has been broken;)
The heat of the meat is not in proportion to the angle of the dangle!
smile.gif
Looking good Doobie
RM

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful pics as always DD... love your use of natural light... and aren't hanging budz the best kind anyways?

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last green pix....

Last green pix....

.. Definitely got lots of thai in her

She's a beautiful lady and awesome shots like always brother!

Thanks Lou, always nice to have you stop in...

Awesome shots as always DD.
cobocoop thank you..
...my joe schmoe cj has very floppy stems as well :(
Thanks Relentless..both my phenos turned out this way...
In this case it seems a Funkadelic rule of physics has been broken
The heat of the meat is not in proportion to the angle of the dangle! Looking good Doobie
RM
RM good to see you..I never thought of it that way but will ponder that...
... love your use of natural light... and aren't hanging budz the best kind anyways?
festivus thanks for noticing the lighting, with some of todays I had some help from daylight bulbs, these are just fine hanging like they do!

Last Casey pix? No..but these will be the last green pix..everything after today will be after the drying cycle..thanks for your views and posts..DD

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Damn bro you get that lighting just right so those frosty trichromes just pop right out of the screen :good: damn nice work DD :D
:smoke out:

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice work Doobie, Crazy looking sat pheno you got there.
Great pics man...Peace