What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobie's Cripple Creek..the Flower Pix

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have this grow thread Cripple Creek that features a cross I did with DJ’s CocoaKush and Mountain High’s Jolly Bud. Now it’s time to bring this girl into the spotlight of the Flower Pix forum.

I’ll be capturing a few more pix in my grow only for the next day or so... then into the studio she’ll go to fill this thread with some, hopefully, colourful quality pixels for you guys. So let’s get this party started..Doobie’s Cripple Creek…

picture.php

picture.php

OLDproLg

Veteran
Keep'em commin DOOB!

Juicy fat buds to come.....
Thats not quite in focus though?
Shure is SUGARY anyhow!

guineapig

Veteran
Hey doobie I really like the undersides of those leaves....

I think the word is "abaxial" surface? There is a technical botanical term which escapes me....

I have never seen such colorful and photogenic underneathy parts....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
looks like a home~run w/ that cripplecreek......ViviD...lushes frozen in time PERFECT images.....

G

guest8905

dd thats gonna be a big yeilder looks like, and also looks easy to trim!

and tasty!

great job, looking forward to a few more.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very close now...

Very close now...

Hey doobie I really like the undersides of those leaves....

I think the word is "abaxial" surface? There is a technical botanical term which escapes me....

I have never seen such colorful and photogenic underneathy parts....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

GP it's an honor to have your company here. That colour I attribute to DJs Cocoa Kush. Many thanks everyone for your comments, they do bunches for my psychi..I snapped a couple more pix in the green house last evening, here they are..DD

picture.php

picture.php

M

mugenbao

That looks just amazing! Looking at your pics and plants always brightens my day, even if it does make me feel a little jealous at times :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Patch Pixels...

Patch Pixels...

Mugen sorry to bring on the jealousy..I get that way in the "Growing Large Plants" thread. Well I have my Doobie's Cripple Creek cola in the studio now but you guys will have to suffer through these patch pixels first. I will say those studio pix really pop! Cheers, thanks for your views..DD

picture.php

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope , its Jolly Bud x Cocoa Kush done by DoobieDuck

:wave:

ps: very nice photo skillz doobie , especially this one caught my eye !!

picture.php

keep on keeping bro , cant wait to see the studio pixels ...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Started Chop....

Started Chop....

Hey DJ thanks for commenting..Kathmandu no not at all, I had never heard of Toms at the time I named this one so I am emphisising Doobie's Cripple Creek as I post about her. FJ good to see you here, here are a few pix from the studio..chopping some today..DD

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts