What's new

DON'T read if you've spent money on "Girl Scout Cookies"....

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the secret is misinformation.

Smells like og kush to me and honestly I think Cherry Pie is danker-

sdd420

Veteran
strains like cheese would never last in markets like california. they would sit on shelves and end up getting sold at $5 a gram as bottom shelf.

and gsc is all speculation which is cool cuz it leads to 6,000 page threads.

even though it might have a terrible yield and be hermie prone it still produces some of the finest buds in the world and is something thats different from all the og kushes but still as good.

i would never buy it in seed form tho or any crosses of it.. i lost respect for a lot of these companys coming out with cookies crosses and selling the beans for $200 a pack.. i feel sorry for the people that buy these beans.. look at what scandalous ass logic is doing at the farm.. i wish i could find whoever sends that fag california cuts and smack them.

my theory is that the f1 durban is actually f13/durban and the labeling got fucked up somewhere along the line and it became f1/durban because the 3 got smeared off haha.. i came up with this theory only after seeing pictures of the f13.. i think dj short made the f13? check out the pics tho it looks very similar to the cookies. just speculation tho.. its fun to speculate.

also i always thought there might be bubba somewhere in the mix. im talking about the good bubba tho.. actually just got a cut today.. i love that real deal bubba.

i got some seeds i collected that ive found in gsc buds over the years maybe ill pop some and see what happens.. havent really cared yet but eventually i will.
I agree with most of this . It's funny there must be a dozen cookie crosses most good too , I don't like cherry pie as much, but candy land is very good peace sdd

NEGT1

Thanks. Excited to get them cloned and into flower. Going in with the next round. I don't want to speak too early in terms of selection and phenotype characteristics but even after a couple weeks in veg i'm seeing some good signs. fingers crossed...

NEGT1

out of the six there's one runt with odd leaf growth...it's too early to suggest those expressions will continue naturally but it looks as healthy as the others.

J

jmeds

So much misinformation

So much misinformation

Greetings everyone, I am new the forum. I reside in Norcal and have recently acquired a GSC cut from my boy. I am unsure what cut I have but the flowers are dense as fuck and have a purple tint to them. He has had it for a few years and I finally broke down and asked him to gift me a few after doing gdp and og for 8 years. The story I got was one of his boys secretly took a few cuts of some vegging plants from one of Berner's boys, hence, his ability to possess the cut. He said its the original blue cut (whstever the fuck that means). I have researched and researched but am sti a little unsure what cut I have. I know its fire, I know its part of the cookie fam, but am hoping someone here can help me out. My goal is to simply improve my ability to produce quality medicine for my ailments and continue to medicate with only the finest herbs available. Sharing is caring.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Greetings everyone, I am new the forum. I reside in Norcal and have recently acquired a GSC cut from my boy. I am unsure what cut I have but the flowers are dense as fuck and have a purple tint to them. He has had it for a few years and I finally broke down and asked him to gift me a few after doing gdp and og for 8 years. The story I got was one of his boys secretly took a few cuts of some vegging plants from one of Berner's boys, hence, his ability to possess the cut. He said its the original blue cut (whstever the fuck that means). I have researched and researched but am sti a little unsure what cut I have. I know its fire, I know its part of the cookie fam, but am hoping someone here can help me out. My goal is to simply improve my ability to produce quality medicine for my ailments and continue to medicate with only the finest herbs available. Sharing is caring.
send me a cut and i can tell you which one it is

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I had a chance to check out the buds from some of these before the hype became huge. Wasn't really impressed, chose Strawberry Cough instead.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You didn't see animal cookies then. The legit cookie cuts are fire-

There are some good, and some really crappy bagseed versions.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I never smoked the REAL forum cut , tried a few fakes,..... I gunna try to get my paws on it , in the spring ,.....I would say this is a clone only strain , cross's don't do'er justice ,
TS

J

jmeds

Meh its indica.

I can definately see the OG charscteristics in the structure during veg of the GSC cut I have.

I hear alot of people say OG Kush is indica but anyone that has grown it knows it grows tall like a sativa (the cut I had anyway which was definately special). I was always confused about that. GDP is an indica from my understanding and grows short and bushy like one. I know there are different phenotypes but I much rather grab a cut that has proven genetic makeup versus rolling the dice with seeds.

J

jmeds

There are so many bogus cuts and claims out there. Anyone that isnt impressed either had a poorly grown medicine, something that wasnt legit or is simply hating. The flowers of the cut I have our definately some fire, I just dont know what cut it is but I guess it really doesnt matter.lol

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll take one too haha..

Indica and sativa are relative terms.. There are tall, late flowering indicas and there are short, early blooming sativas as well.

In my opinion og is indica dominant if not pure indica.

Latest posts

Latest posts