What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DON'T read if you've spent money on "Girl Scout Cookies"....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sorry but thats a bunch of bullshit. i have grown f13 varieties and they are nothing at all like cookies, or even the old school durban. f13 blueberry has totally different terpenes and growth characteristics.

i still think that GSC is cherry pie x OG…that was the original story all the cookiefam and berner were saying back in 2006 when it first started popping up.

NEGT1

Hey, I ALSO think scamming, thieving, lying, rip off con artists are bad asses too! So, so, super awesome... really glad to have ppl like matt riot screwing us all. :)

And hey, you're not the first to think this and certainly won't be the last.

Nope, no durban. Just the Florida cut x f13. The cats out, no more games.

again, that's the first time I've ever heard that before. what kind of proof can you provide?

it is widely known that the original GSC = Cherry Pie (GDPxDurban Poison) x OG Kush... it is surprising that people even try to leave out the GDP when trying to explain the lineage, where'd the purple come from?!?!

D1904

Ogkb ?

Ogkb ?

:dunno:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 40
gsc has been some of the worst weed i ever smoked but it has also been the best i ever smoked.To many people smoking fakes and trying to base it on that instead of smoking the real gsc.Also my 2 cents berner has shitty raps yes he does have money and has been successful but still has shirty raps lol.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
sorry but thats a bunch of bullshit. i have grown f13 varieties and they are nothing at all like cookies, or even the old school durban. f13 blueberry has totally different terpenes and growth characteristics.

i still think that GSC is cherry pie x OG…that was the original story all the cookiefam and berner were saying back in 2006 when it first started popping up.

Yep i remember that to n always stuck with cpxog..,, its funny how complicated shit got... but the 1rst story is usually the truth... they said that before they had time to get all fancy n creative. ..,,..
As far as f13 n flo.,,. Flo maybe would be my guess the f13 is to far off . But i doubt either were used,,,,Im currently growin a flo og cross.... cherrypie og herm 99%

Mendogreen

GSC

GSC

Best I've seen out of my garden this year is the GSC. It by far has the most yield with nice thick rock hard colas smells incredible has a nice mellow high, tastes wonderful and looks fantastic!

French kiss

Hello everybody i'm french,excuse me for my bad english. I think ' girl scout cookies is purple cheddar backcross purple kush,this father was crossed with (blue dream x bay 11) ,this female was backcrossed to the (purple cheddar bx1 purple kush)i think this plant is the F1 or dizzy to the cookie family talk,yes or no! Bisous

French kiss

Or girl scout cookies it´s durban poison x (blue dream x bay 11) it´s a female cross with (purple cheddar )backcross purple kush male and you got the F1 durban , cross to florida kush this is girl scout cookies!

Pulsar

I stop in here now and then. You might gather by my post count that I don't summon a brick breaking hard on for the forums, and yet, they do offer up some worthy knowledge from time to time. Which leads me to why I'm here today. Ive been growing the forum cut for some time now. It never disappoints and is some of the most unique bud I've seen aside from two of my OG's as well as the true Green Crack clone( which I cringingly lost awhile back and will never forgive myself for)
Last week I drove out to a homies farm in the Bay Area to acquire his GSC cut which is labeled OGKushbreath. I'm loosely familiar with OGKB the grower, however my question is: Is the KB cut different than forum? The same? I currently have a full tray of fresh OGKB clones and am just curious if this is the same strain as what I'm currently running. I did see his flowers and they were largely identical to "forum" with just a hint more of a minty aroma. Then again, different rooms will produce slight( or drastic) variations in the end product. In other words it's hard to judge a strain based on someone else's gardening methods.
Oh, I almost forgot: Just as an aside, a few pages back I saw a few peeps attempting to shit on any incarnation of GSC. Well, Au Contrair, monfrair. I live just north of Malibu, which is a stones throw from the SFV and have seen many elite clones run through my garden. This cut is hyped for good reason, unlike say GG4, for example, which is run of the mill in my opinion and has since been rendered to the briny depths of the rest of the flavors of the week.
Here's my forum by the way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 42

rykus

I. Thought I read OGKB was a seed out of some GSC that is now a clone only strain, maybe won a comp or something, there is a thread on it here some where.

prune

Veteran
Yes, OGKB is another GSC bag seed floating around. Word is (cause this IS second hand info) that it is really strong and flavorful, but is a poor vegger and producer.

I can see why the glue wasn't kind to you, it's a light feeder… lol

LostTribe

Premium user
If one is not within a circle that is able to acquire the cookie forum cut then what is the best seed version available? I wonder why they call it the forum cut?

blooper

got this cut from a local dispensary. didn't have any info on it, just labeled Girl Scout Cookies.

resistant to mold, good yielder, nice color and effect but i'm not really blown away by the taste. could be from a few different seed companies or bagseed i guess but i'd love to run the real deal indoors.

doob

Mad thread, the good the bad and the ugly of the cannabis industry, it had everything hehe.

All i will say is, hype is real, i have no doubt the real GSC and GG#4 cuts are out of this world! Exodus cheese is a clone only legend for a reason over here in the UK, its the strongest smelling cannabis i have ever come across and I cant grow it as its so dodgy.

Unfortunately most peoples opinions on clones/strains are mainly based on whether they have had the real deal or not at the end of the day. I will stick up for Exodus all day long, and I bet anyone who has had these other prestigious cuts will do the same, the rest will hate

Homebrewer

Veteran
Mad thread, the good the bad and the ugly of the cannabis industry, it had everything hehe.

All i will say is, hype is real, i have no doubt the real GSC and GG#4 cuts are out of this world! Exodus cheese is a clone only legend for a reason over here in the UK, its the strongest smelling cannabis i have ever come across and I cant grow it as its so dodgy.

Unfortunately most peoples opinions on clones/strains are mainly based on whether they have had the real deal or not at the end of the day. I will stick up for Exodus all day long, and I bet anyone who has had these other prestigious cuts will do the same, the rest will hate

For anyone who has been popping beans and keeping keepers for a number of years, these hyped cuts in my experience never live up to their hype. At best they're just slightly unique and it's fun to experience that. It's also fun to cross the best stuff in your garden and dig through stuff that is also unique.

doob

For anyone who has been popping beans and keeping keepers for a number of years, these hyped cuts in my experience never live up to their hype. At best they're just slightly unique and it's fun to experience that. It's also fun to cross the best stuff in your garden and dig through stuff that is also unique.

Lets hope i find some of these mums from the 7 packs of bodhi seeds I have collected :biggrin: