What's new

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

trim jail is the worst

that is why most commercial bud looks like those strange round balls , or one of the factors. they either trim wet in machines or dry using those bag thingy magigs... makes the buds have that look, and when over fed that ufo type look
They grind over the buds for the “look”, they shave it to hide mistakes mostly and of course because the average customer likes fake tits haha if you have pride , you like to leave a natural look to your bud, still put it into best shape for the customers. A lot is genetics too, how dense they get. But I agree with you, a lot of boof out there, processed in trimbags, shaken etc. me personally it hurts if I hand someone a bud and they crack it from the front and not from behind bud by bud, enjoying how a bud grows etc but I am a cry baby hahahaha

shiva82

They grind over the buds for the “look”, they shave it to hide mistakes mostly and of course because the average customer likes fake tits haha if you have pride , you like to leave a natural look to your bud, still put it into best shape for the customers. A lot is genetics too, how dense they get. But I agree with you, a lot of boof out there, processed in trimbags, shaken etc. me personally it hurts if I hand someone a bud and they crack it from the front and not from behind bud by bud, enjoying how a bud grows etc but I am a cry baby hahahaha

yeah man, i never even handle my buds until i smoke them , and even then i use my scissors and hold the stem , and straight into my grinder untarnished

bumbaclat

Old Piney

According to this map UK is in the same plant hardiness zone as Spain, wouldn't have guessed.

World_Hardiness_Zones.png
It's that maritime affect, all that warm water from the end of the gulf stream. For me in New Jersey it's all offshore and not helping me at all. I'm further south but a zone colder

shiva82

the part of uk i'm in shares the same longitude as moscow , but being an island and having the gulf stream gives us a different climate . mild year round compared to moscow , but alot wetter too.

parts of wales never freeze for example and a few islands off scotland in the atlantic