What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Don't forget to bring a tent.

:wave: :friends:
Buds are putting on a bit of weight. Stinky pot it certainly is. It's like someone left an old ripe piece of Stilton in a gym bag and it's sitting in the sun in the back of a car on the hottest day of the year. :yummy::yummy:
LOL Now there's one hell of a detailed description of STANK! :D
Every other human being (who's not a pothead) would find that description alone enough to probably start gagging, but potheads will get a glimmer in their eye and will start to drool a little when they hear your description! :yes: :smokeit:
Nice one!
Laterz, Low
PS thanx for the rep! ;)

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Cheese is such a pleasure to smoke, never had the chance to grow it out.. your a lucky man, better hook a brother up with a sample :D!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! New photos coming tomorrow - should be week 9 now for the Cheese. Time to get the next round of beans ready too.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 4 Flower

AK48xDSD

picture.php

The one below is the one that had the zinc def back in veg - it's now the bigger of the two AK48xDSD. You can still see the damaged leaf from the def half way down to the left with the turned down edge.

picture.php

NYCD

picture.php

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese Week 9 Flower

These will be ready for chopping next week, a few amber trichomes are appearing. No full tent shot because I was using the macro lens and I couldn't stand far back enough to fit it all in. This shot below and the ones above had me back against the opposite wall to get the angle :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all for now! New update next weekend :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Everyone, sorry about missing the update last week, I've been so busy I don't even have time to browse ICmag let alone take photos. I should be less busy in about a month and in the meanwhile I'll try and make sure I get the weekend update done.

Chopped down the Cheese - took about 6 hours to trim all three plants (roughly) because of how they grew. It took a lot longer than expected and my fingers are killing me but I'm quite pleased with the haul considering how bad the plants were back in December. Little bit of purpling from low temps.

picture.php

picture.php

Stinky :D enjoying a bit of scissor hash now mmm :dance013:

And here's what remains under the 600W... (must pick up those leaves on the floor :eek: ..)

Week 6 NYCD (left) and AK48xDSD (middle/right) Flower

picture.php

picture.php

NYCD

picture.php

AK48xDSD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next week I'll have some photos of the next round, got 5 Chemdog BX seedlings in the minitent with the Cheese mum.

Keep it green IC :tiphat:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Say cheese

Say cheese

Dam sammet thats allot cheese bet its nice to get here out of the tent she was a monster:respect:AK-48 x dsd going to be a knock out keeper growin brotha looking great as always peace:wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was 3 monsters MRBIg$ but yea I'm glad to have the space back again. Thanks for stopping by dude.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotte love that Cheese...Once on Drift she's a crazy growing plant....and some nice smoke to boot!
looking good inhere Sammet !

hope you don't mind me dropping a UK cheese pic of mine :)
pic is from 2 weeks ago though :)

picture.php

Ryu

Hey man, picture perfect as usual. That middle AKxWW looks like a right greasy lady, just about to explode, what kinda pong they kicking out if any?

Propoline

6 hours? huh:tiphat: but theres a ton of those chees nugets waitn for you now. What day are thos AKs at? Looks they are gona have huge tops. Keep it up mate

See ya

Propoline :wave:

Ryu

How did the AK crosses go Sammet, nothing really tastey this end but huge plants considering only under a 250w