What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Don't forget to bring a tent.

Hiya Sammet,
picture.php

Freeky Cheesy Jungle :D
Me likey, i'm sure some canna-seurs would say they're not gorgeous looking but then...ugly girls need love too, right? :sasmokin: :tongue:

Laterz, Low

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey Sammet good to see you back around missed all your bad ass pix brotha and your hell good knowledge about this kind a sheet peace brotha:respect:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scrogerman - right back at you too dude, cheers for checking out my grow

Shutter - Yea man totally - I'm even letting the undergrowth run wild too as it's getting light. Popcorn buds are going straight in the miniwashing machine :D Can't wait to get some bubble shots up in here too. Thanks bud

High - Just wanna do something special for all the ladies in the world... I don't care if you're ugly or you're skanky or you're small,
I just wanna do a little something special for y'all..
(click!) :biggrin::wave:

MRBIg$
- cheers man, got to thank ICmag for that, without it I'd not know my arse from my elbow.

I'll get some week 5 shots up tomorrow all seems good. One of the AK48xDSD has some odd discolouration on the top but it's not present on the others - it's a bit odd, wonder what it is :chin:

Til then... :watchplant::watchplant:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all, quick update today

Here's the Veg tent

4 AK48xDSD together on the left, single NYCD on the right

picture.php

Middle plant at the back - Looks like a Zinc deficiancy

picture.php

The odd phenotype AK48xDSD

picture.php

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 6 flowering

Here's some shots of the old Cheese. For anyone popping in these are 3 overgrown plants about 6 months old getting flowered - the AK48xDSD + the NYCD are now in the flower tent too. You can see them filling in some of the gaps - they're standing on boxes so they're roughly the same height. No signs of sex yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Lookin good Sammet...where ya been bro, havent seen u in theseparts for a while...godd to see u back on track. Kepp it up brother, peace

- Z

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zeus - Hey dude, was ill for a bit and so had to stop the grow for a while but all's good now - flowering out some really old clones from the start of the thread, very gangly but getting some nice buds appearing now. I'm a bit too busy at the moment to spend a lot time on ICmag so just the weekly updates for a while. Take it easy

Dr Dog, SkunkyDemon, High and hesreally420 - Thanks for the nice words :cool:

2 of the AK48xDSD turned out to be males. 2 AK48xDSD and 1 NYCD are females, they're getting cloned and transplanted tomorrow (1 week into flowering).

Here's the males.

Week 7 cheese coming up tomorrow.

:wave::wave: Keep it green

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers HerbGlaze. Can't be arsed with uploading the photos tonight, I'll do it tomorrow - loads of work on and I'm knackered. :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 2 Flower

2 female AK48xDSD

picture.php

The one with the zinc deficiancy seems fine now - possibly a bit too much N. Next round I'll be back to using light mix! :bigeye:

picture.php

picture.php

And here's the NYCD - bit of clawing going on.

picture.php

picture.php

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 7 and 1/2 flowering Cheese

Buds are putting on a bit of weight. Stinky pot it certainly is. It's like someone left an old ripe piece of Stilton in a gym bag and it's sitting in the sun in the back of a car on the hottest day of the year. :yummy::yummy:

Couldn't remove all the hps on some of these :/

(got to raise up those other plants somehow :chin:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Those cheeses look crazy - almost like some tropical vine, rather than an MJ plant lol

Should be a nice haul, though....

Latest posts

Latest posts