What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Don't forget to bring a tent.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
exploziv, mosca, High - thanks! Hope you have a good one too.

DD - Here's a few more :smokeit: :wave:

UK Cheese under the 600W

with HPS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HPS removed in photoshop

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4x AK48xDSD on the left, 1 x NYCD on the right under the 250W MH

picture.php

NYCD

picture.php

AK48xDSD

picture.php

And under the 125W CFL..

..the Cheese lives on!!! new mumage!!

picture.php

muwhahaha. (cloning makes me feel like a mad scientist :whistling:)

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Nice pics. As always.

That Cheese should yield alright after all that veg....refill the jars. :)

That lineup sounds like it will get pretty stinky in there.....

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ta Blimey - yea they shouldn't be too bad as they're quite large and lots of bud sites. I would have given some of the lower growth a cut but the canopy is so patchy I reckon the light will penetrate anyway. If they're popcorn buds maybe I'll hash them - got a mini washing machine, pyramid bags and bubble bags over the summer :D

Ryu

Sammet, when you removed the hps is it predictable enough to be set up as an action or do you need to tweak each photo slightly different depending on the contrast in the shot?

Looks clean man

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mate, it's pretty easy actually. Just use White Balance Tool and click anything on the photo that should be white and photoshop does the rest. Because the walls of the tent are white I just select the tool and click on any part of the wall in the background and voila! The veg tent has silver walls so I use those white name tags sticking out the soil as my true white reference point to remove the blue from the MH. The Cheese clone under the CFL is not adjusted because the wavelength of the light is close to natural light.

Simples!

compare_the_meerkat.jpg

(the AK48xDSD and the NYCD were all transplanted before I took that photo and given a big drink so they were all leaves down - checked them today and they look like they've grown an inch and they've got nice flat normal leaves - might get another photo of them up tonight when the lights come on)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Edit- i had to re phrase my ignorance Good luck to you, its nice to see you have so many friends here in the comunity! I hope you stay well too! Thanks for the heads up Ryu!
Peace & Love ...................Scroger

Scrogerman

Veteran
Ryu what do you mean bruv, life in tents? i just fly around trying to help out what little i can, like i said i am sorry for my ignorance!
Peace & Love.........Scroger!!!!!!

Ryu

Nothing cryptic man just a reference to previous grows in the same tents.
You seemed to pick up on the only poor looking plant and that is explained in Sammet's first post after some time away.
No worries, i'm sure he's got it all under control.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Scrogerman yea they're some ugly girls in there right now but trust me when I say they're looking a million times better than they did :D (I know it doesn't look like it but there's a reason there aren't any photos from prior to week 2) Saying that they're still damn ugly!

As Ryu said (cheers buddy) they're not a normal representation of my grow but after being away for a long time they were still alive and might give a few smokeables despite their horribly overgrown state so they're getting flowered.

The AK48xDSD will be better!:watchplant:

Here's a few of my photos from my previous grows here on IC if you're interested.

:cool:

Mr.Bill

As Ryu said (cheers buddy) they're not a normal representation of my grow but after being away for a long time they were still alive and might give a few smokeables despite their horribly overgrown state so they're getting flowered.
Waste not want not. Good to see some new shots none the less, yours are always top notch.