What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOIN' IT BLIND...

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
normallly I drain and flush my entire system out. and flush with ph'd water for 1.5 weeks. This time I didn't drain my system. Just added ph'd water every 4-5 days for 2 weeks. My samplers that were taken earlier then this, burns clean!!! The difference is i didnt starve them, instead letting the ppm drop over time weaking the solution with water. My plants had a few nitrogen def leaves but. nice and healthy to the end!

Nope didnt use the ph or ppm meter once.

Last edited:
V

vhGhost

lol believe it or not i am in my last 1.5weeks of flowering to and i was thinking the exact same thing. I figured that if i starve them that they will have to revert to using energy that has been stored wich takes a while for the plants to overcome the shock in late flower. the way i look at it is this- in late flowering mj plants are screaming for more nutes so they can maybe create a few more clusters of flowers, just to hopefully catch some pollen from the males( LOL no in my garden, unless its supervised ), so they need all the help possible.
i have already cut nitrogen down to nothing about 1.5 weeks ago, so they are already showing a few nitrogen def. leaves, but thats ok with me, the buds are looking great for a nitrogen def plant!

aeric

Veteran
ME 3. Agreed on the flush thing...had the same idear about flushing that way too, especially since all full on flushing has done for me lately is to lengthen the harvest date. It seems i've got the nutes so dialed in that if i add slightly more or less than normal for any stage they slow down or have other probs. Glad it worked out for ya B69 with no meter, that's the way I been doin it for years, (just a cheap little liquid pH test kit) always wondered what the diff would be if i had one...who knows.

Am still amazed at your photographic skills what with your situation and all, lol jk.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks Aeric!! That was definatly a good crop, everything worked out perfectly!!. The pics!! ya Im addicted now im thinking i need a better cam already!! Very tasty buds(enjoying them now.....) I'm back to the meters next round, my water has changed which means i have to learn my water profile all over again!!! Ah well!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Way to Bring It Blunts!!!

Way to Bring It Blunts!!!

How was the NL x DT ? I have a pack of Dutch Treat...was wondering how that cross was....

Great harvest Blunts!!! Those trichs are everywhere!! Nice job!

:wave:

Blunt_69

Veteran
THe cross was good, very little trimming required!!not quite as potent as the NL but nice skunky taste to it!

Thanks for checkin out the blind man VT!!!

Check out my new grow..XMAS BUDS!!

Blunts Xmas gift

Last edited:
G

Good job splurging on the GOOD Beer!

In all seriousness, Great looking Girls.

You should proud.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
I would recommend a PH testkit or a meter. The fertz can be added without measurering. Just cut a Ducksfoot - properly crossed with something. And its beautiful. I didnt have a fert-meter, just followed the directions. Sometimes added a bit more.

Latest posts

Latest posts