vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:laughing: you crazy bastard....lol
you'll be able to light up a small town........:bump::bump:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
YOOOOOoooooooo just running through...watsup,looking good,,,i bet youve been knocking ya pan in this weekend,,looking forward to the pic... se YAAAaaaaaaaaa:Bolt:

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:laughing: you crazy bastard....lol
you'll be able to light up a small town........:bump::bump:

LOL yeah, thanks bro. From what I understand, electrician will be in Monday to start.. So my next group of shots should be under a considerable more lighted area

Great buds Dr. Dog. Take care of them.
Thanks man, thanks for stopping by

YOOOOOoooooooo just running through...watsup,looking good,,,i bet youve been knocking ya pan in this weekend,,looking forward to the pic... se YAAAaaaaaaaaa:Bolt:

keep it green
highlander

Yeah High, pics will be showing up maybe tonight, depends on what time I get home from my room, day job beckons tomorrow

Dr Dog

Veteran
I got to get some sleep but I thought i would show up for one shot

Got a few nice ones to show off , I will get them up some time Monday

picture.php

Lights out tonight!! Chopped most of what you see in this picture...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking very dank bro, dank trees of resin, awesome stuff.
Peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
howzit brother..?? Man you HAVE to be a busy busy mofo to keep up that awesomeness.. Great work keep on keeping on.. bbl to peep some more beauty.. peace n puffs.

sackO

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant wait to see what ya got instore for us to see today yo.
real purt chikas you got there holmz.
peace-T-

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey bro ,how do you find an electrician that aint gonna come back sometime later and rip you off or cause you troubles ,i know you are legal but they could still mess with couldnt they? .that would always be in the back of my mind

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Sacko, yeah tonnes of work bro...but i dig it for the most part, It is nice to walk into a room of buds

Yo T, my main bro...Got some shots forthcoming, we will have to get in touch soon..

Hey Farley, I suppose that would be a concern, but this guy has been in here a few times, did most of teh big voltage wiring already. He is a really good friend of my silent partner...

Ok so on with show. Got a bunch of shots, all skunk 1 unless otherwise noted

picture.php

4 week skunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zombies in the back

picture.php

And Finally a cheese show

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So that will be the bulk of the shots, but I got a good 40 getting ready to go in in the next week or so. I still have a few 5 to 7 week skunks going and the zombies are nowhere finished yet, so still some shots, but nothing like this last couple weeks

:dance013:

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
So Sick Bro, fucking sick. The smells must be like a sledgehammer to the nostrils.
Much Respect Bro.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:headbange:tiphat:

Looking real sweet in the garden, Dr Dog! Love them skunks, and those zombies are looking mean. Always dig coming thru and scoping out the views.

Take it easy man

Dr Dog

Veteran
What an update man, everything turned out sick this time around!

Thanks bro, it was a good haul

So Sick Bro, fucking sick. The smells must be like a sledgehammer to the nostrils.
Much Respect Bro.

Dude my nose was running and my eyes watering and remember I have a Trimpro XL, so I was barely touching them

Bark bark, if someone doesnt love the skunk they can bite the bone!

Woof Woof

:headbange:tiphat:

Looking real sweet in the garden, Dr Dog! Love them skunks, and those zombies are looking mean. Always dig coming thru and scoping out the views.

Take it easy man

Thanks dude you are welcome anytime

Now that's what i would call a update :)........it must smell like heaven in there ;)

It does baby, smells great.

Ok just one shot for tonight, my camera battery died and I brought the wrong charger with me, but the electrical work is almost done, so should have some mod updates soon enough

picture.php

Skunk 5 weeks