What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
really nice grow

and i just love the size of it

fields or dreams

i hope to have my own room running soon but it will still only be 16m2 when running, including mommy room so its nothing compared to this one

later on i should i should hve some nice commercial crosses ready
just beep me if you wanna try some of them out

fat russian x white russian
double dutch x white russian
fat russian x fat cheese
double dutch x fat cheese
island sweet skunk x fat cheese and x white russian

they fat crosses are Crazy x's chronic x white russian and cheese crossed to my own clones byt me or other CLBA guys

awesome yielders
tasty and sticky as well

just beep me

would be awesome to see them run in a scale like this

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Howzit brother..?? HOpe your weekend wasnt full of work, I hope you got to relax some and puff even more.. hehe.. Anyhow them bishes are looking molestable for sure.. ;)... Yea i hate leafy plants to much a pain in the ass to trim.. Good vibes at ya for a killer fini... peace n puffs..

sackO

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
ahah good god man. keep up the good work, at least some one knows how to do something right!

Thanks dude, means alot

really nice grow

and i just love the size of it

fields or dreams

i hope to have my own room running soon but it will still only be 16m2 when running, including mommy room so its nothing compared to this one

later on i should i should hve some nice commercial crosses ready
just beep me if you wanna try some of them out

fat russian x white russian
double dutch x white russian
fat russian x fat cheese
double dutch x fat cheese
island sweet skunk x fat cheese and x white russian

they fat crosses are Crazy x's chronic x white russian and cheese crossed to my own clones byt me or other CLBA guys

awesome yielders
tasty and sticky as well

just beep me

would be awesome to see them run in a scale like this

Yo Gunnar, thanks man...I will have to check these strains out

doG
Howzit brother..?? HOpe your weekend wasnt full of work, I hope you got to relax some and puff even more.. hehe.. Anyhow them bishes are looking molestable for sure.. ;)... Yea i hate leafy plants to much a pain in the ass to trim.. Good vibes at ya for a killer fini... peace n puffs..

sackO

Yo Sacko, thanks brother, it will be interesting dealing with that one for sure...

Dr Dog

Veteran
Well a few shots from tonight, these are week 8 skunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as always,shit just keeps gettin better and better.i gotta say,i missed seein them drdog bud shots,skunks are looking real bad ass bro....after this long i expect nothing less from you though.
:respect:
peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Stunning Dr Dog, your garden is top notch man much :respect:.

Them skunk #1s look proper, frosty and fat, just like we like em! :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
:wave:
:yes: im tuning in really late. but wow. great grow doctor dogg. :yes:

It is perpetual dude, no one is ever late... and thanks man

as always,shit just keeps gettin better and better.i gotta say,i missed seein them drdog bud shots,skunks are looking real bad ass bro....after this long i expect nothing less from you though.
:respect:
peace-T-

Thanks bro, still nice to hear though

Stunning Dr Dog, your garden is top notch man much :respect:.

Them skunk #1s look proper, frosty and fat, just like we like em! :joint:

Hey Rasputin, thanks man. thanks for stopping by

Che

Veteran
Holy F.U.C.K.I.N.G. shit man those SK#1s look awesome! The long spindly colas turned into sick buds! Damn i hope mine turn out like that.. :D

sackoweed

Veteran
doG
howzit..?? im baaaack wowzerz the updates are different every time.. Skunk#1 is a looker for sure, and to think tons of peeps have packs just sitting there cos they rather grow the flav of the month..;) great work brother thanx for sharing... cant hit ya with rep but i thru ya the green thumbs up..:D
peace n puffs..

sackO

Dr Dog

Veteran
No worries about the rep sacko, I have lots of it

Yeah I would hope some people will try out their skunk, I have had great results from it..

It will be a few days before I can get an update up, I will be stuck out of town for a few days, but I suspect either Sunday or Monday the show continues. and pics of teh crop at teh same time

Stay tuned for that

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Guys

Thanks and yeah will be some coming down this weekend. Should be some nice shots as they are flushing this week, so come chop day, they should be nice and colorful

Incidentally some new mods about to happen, adding a few more lights, but I will have more on that next update, but will be doubling light in flower and adding in veg..shit finally coming together

sackoweed

Veteran
doG
Howzit..?? Hope your out of town trip is more pleasure than not.. And b check ya when ya get back brother be safe and stay high.. peace n puffs

sackO

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
the skunk looks good dog, they must be getting dense at this point?....either way man it must be awesome to stand back and look at the garden in its Entirety.....I like the spears of skunk going on in there...good work ..you got your hands full on this one....

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks bro...It is getting nice in there. should be even better in about a month with double the wattage

Latest posts

Latest posts