What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Stunning garden, Dr Dog... that skunk does look pretty special. Thanks I really enjoy coming thru and taking a look at your grow. Just killer work from top to bottom man. :respect:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks rasputin

It is a massive amount of work... But i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, as the first crop will probably come down next weekend

I should have another update this weekend sometime

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Thanks rasputin

But i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, as the first crop will probably come down next weekend

lol light at the end of the tunnel....where abouts bro,, soon as you get a slight spy of that light/space and the end of the tunnle,,,,your just going to put more in lol......hell bro you should be saying youve just enterd the tunnel..........you will only get a flash of light,,,you know more like a nightmare,,then befor you know it,,,back in the dark......<<<<<<< man my heads like mince today:crazy::pointlaug...

remember DONT TOUCH THE EYES...

keep it green bro & have a good weekend
highlander

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
some nice long running colas , i'm sure they'll fill out into nice solid spears.....have fun harvesting with the auto trimmer.......

:tiphat::tiphat:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey man skunk #1 sales are gonna shoot thru the roof after this... sam better tighten his ass up and get a shipment to the boo! I'm good for a few packs myself :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
lol light at the end of the tunnel....where abouts bro,, soon as you get a slight spy of that light/space and the end of the tunnle,,,,your just going to put more in lol......hell bro you should be saying youve just enterd the tunnel..........you will only get a flash of light,,,you know more like a nightmare,,then befor you know it,,,back in the dark......<<<<<<< man my heads like mince today:crazy::pointlaug...

remember DONT TOUCH THE EYES...

keep it green bro & have a good weekend
highlander

Yeah true enough, I have 24 sitting in the wings waiting to come in
and I hope to cropping every two weeks or 3

Thanks for the warning dude
some nice long running colas , i'm sure they'll fill out into nice solid spears.....have fun harvesting with the auto trimmer.......

:tiphat::tiphat:

Yeah.. some of the younger ones are showing great potential, I am hoping they fill out nicely, been trying to dial this strain in a little, I think I may be on to something, with a few of them..

Hey man skunk #1 sales are gonna shoot thru the roof after this... sam better tighten his ass up and get a shipment to the boo! I'm good for a few packs myself :D

LOL thanks bro, but alas most of my visitors are the same 15 to 20 peeps, so I do not know how much everyone else is seeing

I am looking forward to giving up a smoke report at the end of it

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Appreciate the rep Dr Dog mighty kind of ya, it certainly looks like a massive amount of work... glad you share it with us, its inspiring. Did I hear there might be some chopping soon? :tree: :D

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yup Choppy time very very very soon

Ok got a few shots from my visit tonight

so lets start off with the plants I put on flower on feb 4, so just about 4 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am looking forward to seeing what these guys do over the next few weeks

Check out this crazy cheese I got. I cannot wait to try this one. About 7 weeks here

picture.php
picture.php

and skunk #1 at 7 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

So more pics sometime next week

:tiphat:

Dr Dog

Veteran
LOL yeah

Couple more shots I found

picture.php

Blue Rhino

I will never grow this again. What a mess, will take a long time to trim this one, have 5 colas identical to this one

picture.php

That is a zombie virus behind me and to the left of that one a lifesaver

picture.php

Hanging with a couple skunks

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing: chilling with the zombies.....
i can only dream of a garden like that,,,,
but after all your doing this for a great cause,,and i grow for myself,,, man it must feel mega good helping your med patients out with some grade A smoke....and holding down a good jobs aswell (not shy of working) .....how come stonners get such a bad name?....
if i could shake ya hand i would bro...your right at the front fight the cause:good:,,, bong are on you........
have a good time at your show

that blue rhino looks a mess...what happend?....i would just chuck them in a bubble bag,

keep it green
highlander

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Bro that Blue Rhino is one leafy bitch. Skunks are crazy huge, just like I remember. Have a good one.

Dr Dog

Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing: chilling with the zombies.....
i can only dream of a garden like that,,,,
but after all your doing this for a great cause,,and i grow for myself,,, man it must feel mega good helping your med patients out with some grade A smoke....and holding down a good jobs aswell (not shy of working) .....how come stonners get such a bad name?....
if i could shake ya hand i would bro...your right at the front fight the cause:good:,,, bong are on you........
have a good time at your show

that blue rhino looks a mess...what happend?....i would just chuck them in a bubble bag,

keep it green
highlander

Hey Bro...Thanks, I am not sure what happened with that Rhino, first time I have ever ran it, It has some auto in her, so it looks as it should, I just grew it too big. Thanks for the props man

lookin nice

Thanks Dude

Bro that Blue Rhino is one leafy bitch. Skunks are crazy huge, just like I remember. Have a good one.
Yeah these skunks are nuts, thanks bro

i need to run some skunk!! bet they smell awesome :)

They do, they do

very nice dr dog, all that hard work is finally paying off ... :tiphat:

keep it up bro,
sg

Thanks dude
Killin it Dr Dog those plants are huge :D

Thanks bro

Sleepy

Veteran
a fuck!ng field of dreams...

wow.

that rhino looks like a lot of trouble, dr.

shame such an ugly lady like that stinking up the place!

hehehe

i guess you will make hash out of her and teach her a lesson, eh?

Dr Dog

Veteran
hey bro thanks

It was brought to me well i guess 3 months ago. and just grew out basically 5 bud spears, just a mess of growth and already starting flowering by the time I got her into flowering.

So I just kept feeding her and did not really have the time to I guess properly clean her out

I have started flushing her, so A run through the trimpro would do her justice as well

Latest posts

Latest posts