What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
It hail/snowed, with high winds, then froze last night here. Wasnt gonna harvest, but ended up doing a late night in the dark harvest. Got it in literally just in time. Woulda been fucked.

Tynehead Tom

hey check this out LOL
this plant has a stem thicker than my forearm LOL
It has zero chance of finishing in my climate but buddy who is growing it is a new grower and just couldn't grasp the light dep concept , nor perform it in his greenhouse. I'd say in the 3rd week of flower and "might" make it 2 or 3 more weeks before nature takes it's toll
Stacked real nice too.... and is easily 12 ft tall
Glue Breath S1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
If you want to catch some of the latest info on organic soil schizzle check these out...

this video with Skamnes is good.
[YOUTUBEIF]hbkTPGTW5mg[/YOUTUBEIF]

good series here how to use the microscope, 5 videos.
Assessing Soil Health Using a Microscope with Meredith Leigh
[YOUTUBEIF]eG5eQroUSGo[/YOUTUBEIF]

the 4th video is an hour of her looking at sample the group brought in and finding almost no fungal happening, no nematodes.

the grooviest shit out there IMO is the Johnson Su reactor compost.

check it out.
Static Pile Fungal Compost Presentation
[YOUTUBEIF]cO2nGHq40Xc[/YOUTUBEIF]

In Search of Soil #3 - Dr. David Johnson
[YOUTUBEIF]yP68RctmPc0[/YOUTUBEIF]

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Shot of some 2.0 I just chopped. It's a great strain that doesn't stretch a whole lot. I've got low ceilings so it's perfect for my setups.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Apparently one of the big clone vendors, pink box, now has the 2.0 on their menu...

Or do they?

-DD :biggrin:

Thanks for the info, it certainly should be easy to access by now, what makes them one of the big vendors?

they only have 600 followers... looks like most of their menu is stuff circulating here, maybe a member running it?

what are their prices like?

I'm happy it is available in Cali finally but it's not that new-new now.

2.0 has great medicinal effects but I'm smoking more Mac1 and Cake when my jar is full...

Latest posts

Latest posts