What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Nice GMOKB2.0!! Gonna be some clubs

It's #GMOGKB ( GMO x Cookieboi )

the mom triggers very late and only produces gumballs here at my place...
GMO clone today
picture.php

GMOGKB today clubbing away
picture.php

four nights in the 20's here sept 19-21st and it harshed my yield and attitude pretty bad but now that i'm halfway through harvest things don't look that bad.

terps are coming out real nice and potency is good on everything that's dry now.

weather has been swell since the frost, cool, dry and lots of sun still.
forcast looks good for another week, got lots of Super Silver haze out there still.
picture.php

Forum Cookies getting color.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
patch today.
picture.php

ripped off the cages post harvest and left the interior buds to finish for hash...
picture.php

Blue Dream is finishing real stinky!
picture.php

Mac1 really getting nice finish.
picture.php

Mac last week.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chem D finishing up.
picture.php

picture.php

pulled the Corey Stardawg a few days ago, really nice stank!
picture.php

Poison Breath came out looking and smelling pretty close to the Mac!
picture.php

Rubber Mammy made some thick greasy nugs.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
frost burned the top 2-3 nugs on all my face off og but it still finished nice and thick.
picture.php

face off and forum cookies
picture.php

face off and mac1
picture.php

took the Hollywood pure kush last week.
picture.php

stinky fire...
picture.php

Max Q

Question for Chunky

Question for Chunky

Question on determining "done-ness"

Chunky do you put any stock in the 10-20% Amber Trichomes as the prime indicator for ripeness?

My small deck garden (don't laugh!).... is looking pretty good to me.

I've got a number of plants where I see the pistols have receded, the frosty buds are getting quite dense/hard....Including two ScoutBreaths I've got out there.....

But the trichomes are all milky white.... absolutely no ambers.... I'm thinking I'll let them go as long as I can if the weather permits.... but I'm skeptical about this 20%amber stuff....

The Blue Dream and the Wedding Cake are significantly behind the others they def need more time....

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
patch today.
View Image

ripped off the cages post harvest and left the interior buds to finish for hash...
View Image

Blue Dream is finishing real stinky!
View Image

Mac1 really getting nice finish.
View Image

Mac last week.View Image
I got hit significantly less hard than you during that cold run.... My blue dream is also doing exceedingly well still enjoying the fall weather and continuing to mature same with a Mac number one coming up from behind and surprising me:yummy:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Question on determining "done-ness"

Chunky do you put any stock in the 10-20% Amber Trichomes as the prime indicator for ripeness?

My small deck garden (don't laugh!).... is looking pretty good to me.

I've got a number of plants where I see the pistols have receded, the frosty buds are getting quite dense/hard....Including two ScoutBreaths I've got out there.....

But the trichomes are all milky white.... absolutely no ambers.... I'm thinking I'll let them go as long as I can if the weather permits.... but I'm skeptical about this 20%amber stuff....

The Blue Dream and the Wedding Cake are significantly behind the others they def need more time....

View Image

I don't pay attention to trichs when I decide to take down my OD as I'm in a shitty climate for weed but certain strains here finish good sometimes.
i look at weather, mold, PM, and I pull the stuff I smoke in the morning early on purpose like ECSD, and Sour Dubb.

really dense stuff that gets mold on the stem I might take the tops early, I pull 20% a bit early as insurance against rippers and weather.

grateful to make it through another year so far with no people in my patch yet, bow season gets me nervous.

Max Q

I don't pay attention to trichs when I decide to take down my OD as I'm in a shitty climate for weed but certain strains here finish good sometimes.
i look at weather, mold, PM, and I pull the stuff I smoke in the morning early on purpose like ECSD, and Sour Dubb.

really dense stuff that gets mold on the stem I might take the tops early, I pull 20% a bit early as insurance against rippers and weather.

grateful to make it through another year so far with no people in my patch yet, bow season gets me nervous.

Very helpful!..... thanks I like it a lot better than the trichome dogma....

Better get your blaze orange on head to toe.... thx Chunky

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I left the pump but removed half the hose about a week ago, last thing I expected on
OCT 10 was needing to water again in 80 degree heat and a nice forecast for another week...

picture.php

picture.php

Mac1
picture.php

Forum cut
picture.php

SSH
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

outstanding garden this year chunky.
we had a late summer here too and saved me from the usual heater setup after sept 10. Now that it is October though.... the weather is turning fast. I am harvesting my last plants now as I doubt I can stave off the boytris and fusarium with the weather that is here now.
Here are a couple shots

Glue Breath S1.... this one refused to grow big but I may have stunted here in the transplant or maybe she was over watered early in. I dunno. She is in a water only organic mix , the same as all my big plants. 10 weeks flowers yesterday.
picture.php

picture.php

and what should be the OGKB 2.0 if my source was good.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Chunky!

Awesome grow this season! You will be stocked up well after this haul. Helluva nice day yesterday for October in these parts. Weather looks good! Best of luck!

Robney

Just threw an OGKB 2.0 into flower. Can't wait for harvest time to come as I've been out of cookies for a minute. Def the most medicinal flower in my opinion. I'll upload some pics when she's getting there.

Thanks again for sharing her with all of us, Chunky!

By the way, your outdoor is looking bomb! Hope the weather keeps cooperating with ya

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
so far she's pretty good, supposed to frost again tonite so Imma pull more down, i'm leaving the GMO and some blue dream out and there's a shit ton of smalls that I don't have the ambition to pick and dry.

i'm swimming in hash quality buds already and still sitting on lots of last year's that I never felt like processing.

Poison Breath handled the frost fine, she had the Mac1 style terps that I was looking for too, ran 14 females and they all resembled the mom pretty close.
picture.php

Rubber Mammy is the one I'm most excited to smoke.
picture.php

GMOGKB
picture.php

picture.php

can't believe how much gear I still have up and no hint of snow yet.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
so far the smoke quality of what's dry is really superior, I'm thinking that the phyloscape foliar was a good investment and I'm going to run it all season next year.

smoking my first doob of Sour dubb and it came out heavenly. same with the HPK and Corey and I have a shit ton of them.
Headband and 2.0 are both dank and I'm super pleased with the early buds of the Mac1 I took, flavor is almost as good as indoor!
picture.php

Forum is faring well after the frost and bulking up with great frost and aroma.
picture.php

picture.php

last year the forum was better tho I think but she never gets the same flavors for me OD that I love in the indoor so I didn't really smoke that much of last years...
picture.php

the GMO is frost hardy so I'm leaving her out as a test, she's got way more stank than I've gotten in the past.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
That forum looks like some indoor for sure. Nice and frosty. I can't believe it varies that much outside... Indoors she was as consisitant as it got.

Latest posts

Latest posts