What's new

Do u like football/soccer?

THC4SIM

Come on the REDS!!!! Ryan Giggs!, swintons finest!

Good luck to the Rangers fans heading to the NW for wednesday's final!

i_score

well chelsea just scored the best right defender in the market(besides the brazilian daniel alves), jose bosingwa, the fastest guy ive seen in a will playing this game, and ive seen henry and martins, but this one is impressionant,and dont take this as he can only run, no he uses that speed to go up on the line and get great foward plays and a lot of crosses, saddly its just the beggining of the rip of of my home team, i bet we will still loose more 3 or 4 players until the start of the next season, my beat are, quaresma, lucho gonzalez, lizandro lopez, bruno alves!
so what players do ya guys think hare getting signed, i know that with the european championship comming there will be some fuss in the market, so let your gesses here!!
peace

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd have Quaresma from Porto, Liverpool have been after him for a while. But my wishlist would be:

Alves,
Vargas,
Aimar,
Silva
Villa :D

Realistically I think Liverpool will sign this summer:

Degan or Behrami,
Barry,
Mancini,
Mati Fernandez,
Marcelo Moreno.

There are rumours going about that Real Madrid are offering 25Million Euros for Xabi Alonso with De La Red as part of the offer.

On a side note, did anyone see San Lorenzo beat River Plate last thursday? Good match that.

J

Jack Crevalle

On a side note, did anyone see San Lorenzo beat River Plate last thursday? Good match that.
Definitely Sammet, and more surprising was America scoring 2 on Boca also, the away game on Wednesday should be exciting for Mexicans and Argys...Si Se puede America! ahahhaha

There are rumours going about that Real Madrid are offering 25Million Euros for Xabi Alonso with De La Red as part of the offer.

As well as rumours that Ronaldinho is getting kicked out of Barca ASAP and Milan is not letting Kaka play the Olympics...a tournament Brazil has never won!

J

Jack Crevalle

Rusk - Because you suck at it and don't have friends who play it. Moreover you have no team to be a member of, so in all, you have no place commenting here, just leave dude.

Anyone see Marcelo Moreno turned down Shaktar's bid to get him back, I think he'll end up in England really...

M

Mr. Nevermind

As well as rumours that Ronaldinho is getting kicked out of Barca ASAP and Milan is not letting Kaka play the Olympics...a tournament Brazil has never won!

Ronaldinho has been told he can find a new club, its silly IMHO but its the way of Barca. Look at Ronaldo, Figo, Rivaldo, Maradona the list goes on. They take em for 2-3 years get a ton of cash on em and the brazilians do what they do. Play great for a year or 2 and party alot and lose form. Then Barca sack em, its a shame for all the glory he has brought to Camp Nou. I say its wrong to sell him, he has much to offer still and is still one of, if not the best, players in the world. People forget that he gave us some of the most amazing football we have ever seen for over 2 years straight, no break. Really from 2002 til 2005 you saw things you will never see again with his feet. In the end a shame but no matter where he goes i will support him, uunless he is against Barca to which i dontt think i could watch the game. Visca Barca

As far as Kaka and not on the team, its a shame but he isnt on the olympic team , he is on the senior squad. Sure they can grab a few older players but Kaka is to important to Milan to risk injury. If he gets hurt Milan get zip for it but a busted player. Its not like the old days when the federation when pay for the loss of a player due to injury. Honestly let the boys go play, leave the olympics for the kids. Kaka has enough trophies. His loyalty is to his club as bad as that sounds. They pay his salary not the CBF, they allow him to have a nice home and live the way he does. So in the end they have the right to tell him not to play.

Nevermind

By the way , i wont be watching the final tommorow. I seen them play enough

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lucas Lieva has been called up for the Olympics and he's in great form at the moment. The lad has excellent movement, he always seems to be in space to recieve a simple pass and then move the ball onwards at speed to the forwards or other player. Most of his first touches are passes - I think he could become as influential for Brazil as Dunga if he keeps developing well and getting first team footy.

J

Jack Crevalle

Ronaldinho has been told he can find a new club, its silly IMHO but its the way of Barca. Look at Ronaldo, Figo, Rivaldo, Maradona the list goes on. They take em for 2-3 years get a ton of cash on em and the brazilians do what they do. Play great for a year or 2 and party alot and lose form. Then Barca sack em, its a shame for all the glory he has brought to Camp Nou. I say its wrong to sell him, he has much to offer still and is still one of, if not the best, players in the world. People forget that he gave us some of the most amazing football we have ever seen for over 2 years straight, no break. Really from 2002 til 2005 you saw things you will never see again with his feet. In the end a shame but no matter where he goes i will support him, uunless he is against Barca to which i dontt think i could watch the game. Visca Barca

Yep, looks like a sour split too. Riijkard nor Ronaldinho showed up for training today and I believe Ronaldinho wasn't even given a plane ticket to Saudi Arabia for the friendly this weekend. Rumours are he won't even get a going away match, those Spaniards sure know how to spit on the plate they eat from, as the saying goes in Brazil....
I also agree about what you said about Kaka, and not to mention that the Olympics aren't a part of the Fifa calendar. Also, Kaka wouldn't get a penny for his participation, not much of a motivator for him either, I bet he really didn't want to go, after all, he would only get exhausted, risk loosing due to playing with young players he isn't used to playing with, injuries, friction with Milan etc. Another thing I remember from when Brazil lost the semi finals to Nigeria in an Olympic match, was the coach at the time (Vanderlei Luxemburgo) saying that his mistake was to take any senior players to or participate as coach in the Olympic team because it imposes too much pressure on the kids and makes them feel the pressure as if they were the selecao, he said that a young squad with a different coach is the best formula. Interesting, since Dunga will be coaching this Olympic Squad these Olympics. Since Vanderlei Luxemburgo wants to be the Selecao's coach in 2014, it will be interesting to see how he does inBeijing this year.

Lucas Lieva has been called up for the Olympics and he's in great form at the moment. The lad has excellent movement, he always seems to be in space to recieve a simple pass and then move the ball onwards at speed to the forwards or other player. Most of his first touches are passes - I think he could become as influential for Brazil as Dunga if he keeps developing well and getting first team footy

Lucas will be a starter for sure along with Alex Pato, they are definitely a promising team.

By the way , i wont be watching the final tommorow. I seen them play enough

Me neither, booring, besides There are much better games today, Boca Juniors against America from Mexico and Sao Paulo against Fluminense at the Maracana. Much more beautiful footy in my opinion, more emotion, more excitement, more technical plays...

and as far as that other tournament goes, GO CHelsea! C. Ronaldo, I wanna see you cry, LOL

Last edited:

i_score

hey jack, do you know if leandro lima is going to the olimpics for brazil??

man ronaldo is giving a show case of first class football, not only giving great pass lines, he his passing, recovering ,dribling(essien is a very good defender, and he got wacked by ronaldo)and even scoring, and he is not a striker, but he is the best scorerer for his team both champins league and premier league, but yea is just about as average as it can get...
hargreaves is sleaping or what??is not in the game at all, just defending average, but he is not responding to the offensive movements of hes team, if fergunson wants to win this one he must put nani, then man united will have both wings covered!

Last edited:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
a very stupid move by drogba, slapping someone like a girl. he should have got his moneys worth and really cracked him. oh well it probably cost chelsea the match as he wasnt there from the kicks at the end. way to go dumbass drogba!

glory glory man uniiiiited!!!
-fb

Latest posts

Latest posts