What's new

Do u like football/soccer?

A

arcticsun

carew is a joke of a forward... and he had the nerve to have a go at Zlatan a few years back. lol

LMAO yes i remember that, if i recall correctly what Carew said was "whatever Zlatan can do with a football, i can do with an orange"

LMAO!!!

we were equally shit in todays game. im ashamed of the football my national team is playing. i swear we have clubs that are much better.

mr Drillo is a moron, ive lost all respect for him.

Budsmith

LMAO yes i remember that, if i recall correctly what Carew said was "whatever Zlatan can do with a football, i can do with an orange"

No Carew said zlatan's moves were pointless. Then Zlatan responded by saying...."What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange." lol.

Didn't get to see the Norway game... who did they play? I did get to see some of the England v. Croatia game and wow.... England really did a number on them. I actually was somewhat surprised because Croatia is a strong team. I also watched the Italy v. Bulgaria game... the italians are playing really well. I also got to see the end of the Turkey v. Bosnia game. I didn't realize how technically gifted the Bosnians really were... they had so many chances to beat Turkey. Good ending it was so wide open....

But I must say........ Great Job England :joint:

A

arcticsun

norway played macedonia and won 2-1. but the game was shit, and especially the norwegian game was shit squared. you know, long ball to carew who fumbles and/or make a freekick or get a free kick.

oh thats right .. it was zlatan who said that. well he is right. but i really dont blame carew, i blame that dinosaur of a coach mr olsen, and our corrupt football assosiation. the fuckers!

Budsmith

norway played macedonia and won 2-1. but the game was shit, and especially the norwegian game was shit squared. you know, long ball to carew who fumbles and/or make a freekick or get a free kick.

oh thats right .. it was zlatan who said that. well he is right. but i really dont blame carew, i blame that dinosaur of a coach mr olsen, and our corrupt football assosiation. the fuckers!

I know... I actually don't really have nothing against Carew. He's more skilled than your average targetman but I just never really was a fan of him. He seems a bit too slow and goofy to be honest especially when you have other forwards just as big still possessing better skills than him.

5 - 1 ! We hammered the fuckers. :muahaha:

You aint lying.... it was a smashing from top to bottom.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Argentina got their asses handed to them by Brasil on Sunday and lost again yesterday to Paraguay! I'd love to see them miss the World cup, and with their God/IDOL MAradona as coach none the less!

Brasil on the other hand is the ONLY team ever to dipute ALL World Cups and is looking like a favorite again. The difference is Dunga as coach, he is not a pussy like Parreira, and will monitor all players in their club teams all the way up to the cup Next year so they don't get out of shape and screw up like in 2006.

The main team already guaranteed their spot in the Cup with Sunday's win, and yesterday the B-team, even with 10 players, put on a show for Chile's main team. Nilmar kicked ass and scored 3 goals yesterday, solidifying his spot in the World Cup it was up to me...

128903786141111175.jpg

Famous last words -

"No le tengo miedo a nadie"Maradona se plantó: fue muy duro con las críticas. Y anunció: "Voy a seguir y Argentina irá al Mundial". - Maradona

secret21

Yip Diegos made an utter mess of this qualifying it`s a sin that a team like Argentina might not make the World Cup.

His tenures been littered with mistakes the fans must be seething that he`s been allowed to continue as long as he has.

Brazil look as good as i`ve seen them in years they now defend very well and have a very good keeper aswell.

I`ll be supporting Spain as Scotland got humped out of it again:(

Budsmith

I'll be supporting US first... then Brazil then Spain. I don't even know why Maradona is the Argentina coach. WHY???!?!?!?!?!?!? It's sad that we might not see one of the best players of today... Lionel Messi... in the World Cup 2010. Also Kun Aguero... it's just too much talent on that squad to not be in the world cup... it's truly sad.

trouble

Veteran
The Irish were blatantly robbed by France in their World Cup qualifier.

And how appropriate that it was Thierry Henry that single-handedly stoled the match for France with his notorious handball.

Hell, his name "Thierry" originates from the Old English word "Thief" which means: one that steals stealthily or secretly. - one who commits theft or larceny.

It's a crime the way the Irish went out.

:joint:

motaloca

i feel for all you Irish.
i for one gonna boycott all french products.
Would be nice if at the french games everybody would stay away.
f... fifa

dyr

ICMag Donor
So folks, it's gonna start soon :D

The lucky nations:
A Southafrika Mexico Uruguay France
B Argentina Nigeria Southkorea Greece
C England USA Algeria Slovenia
D Germany Australia Serbia Ghana
E Netherlands Denmark Japan Cameroun
F Itali Paraguay New Zealand Slovakia
G Brazil Northkorea Ivory coast Portugal
H Spain Schwietzerland Honduras Chile

What do you all think? what team do you have as favorite? and what can Denmark do? :D