What's new

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:canabis:

Fire DJ - as always - who do you think is stacking up fatter - glue or bubba cush?

:smoke out:

DJXX

Veteran
I think this Bubba Cush is running neck and neck with the glue...she smells awesome too...a lil more smell than the glue...they are a few days apart...with the green crack in them they finish about day 60ish...i just wish i had a larger space to play in...this single 600HPS in a 4.5 x 4.5 flowering space keeps me limited...i want a couple of 1000's and Co2...muhahaha...DJXX

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
That glue looks so on point DJ...beautiful trichrome Profile. That Bubba Cush looks real dank as well. When shes done and puffed on i want to know how she suite the body and head that combo of the bubba and green crack has to be one hell of a buzz! Anything that has come from Melting Pots hands is pure stankky dankyy.

E.C. Haze

DJXX

Veteran
HOWDY..here are some pics...both are from Cannaventure...the first two are ECCW(East Coast Cookiewreck), then three pics of Larry's Lemon Cookies(Ell x Flaming Cookies)
Love me some cookies...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1621.jpg
    SAM_1621.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1630.jpg
    SAM_1630.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1628.jpg
    SAM_1628.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1631.jpg
    SAM_1631.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1634.jpg
    SAM_1634.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13

DJXX

Veteran
Thanks LyryC...this ECCW tastes like heaven...she has ECSD, Fire OG and Forum in her...just can't go wrong with her...DJXX

B

beakermuppet

Great pics DJ, girls look dialed for sure.

Keep up the good work!

B

Mikenite69

Veteran
Dj animal and urkle has landed in the spot and my peyote purple reversed pollen has worked and seeds are forming.

DJXX

Veteran
dayummmm...beauty pheno...that jus got my blood pressure up...maybe something else..lol she is freaknnnn gorgeous ....dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
Now some lime cooks days 46 also...

Now some lime cooks days 46 also...

my hybrid keeper

forum leaning lime cookies

New seed pheno lime cooks

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words fellas i cant wait to get them out of the tent for the real photo shoot these were shot under hps digital cam kinda blocked out the orange glow kinda good..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Here is something thats in your future dj..

Here is something thats in your future dj..

Here are my Redeyed testers day 46 Kobain Kush phenos 1,2 and 3 number 1 is my favorite and smells just like cocoa or chocolate ummmm..... Genetics are pre98 bubba x white lotus...

kobain kush pheno 1

pheno 2

pheno 3

A

acridlab

Yeah, this thing is crazy dj, it morphes from cherry/Robitussin to a gasoline haze type smell.. after every feeding is when the cherry aromas kick off.. it's awesome.. that sour kush def. brought the "loud" factor to this cross.. can't wait for sample day..
,, ur stables are looking good, guys.. much respect.. I'll b lurkin

DJXX

Veteran
more pics of the ECCW and Larry's Lemon Cookies...first two are the Larry cross, the others, the ECSD cross..pics of White GDP tomorrow..DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1659.jpg
    SAM_1659.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1662.jpg
    SAM_1662.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1654.jpg
    SAM_1654.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1663.jpg
    SAM_1663.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 10

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey dj

Hey dj

I think I know a way to get gsc x ogk to stack buds like no other cookie cross I have a found a technique. Gsc x ogk kool kushes creation and last pic look at all the pretty colors the peyote is getting.

Didn't realize how shitty the flash on with lights out with a iphone would make the peyote look. I basically wanted to show how it's turning purple/black but it killed the frost factor.