What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
Forum Cookies getn close...sorry again about the doggie hair...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice dj I can't wait to get my forum girl into flower. I know I'll definitely gonna be flowering the forum and glue outdoors this year. I also have a big old clone of gsc x g13/widow that I am gonna stick out some where in a 45 gallon smartie I can't wait.

DJXX

Veteran
45 gal smartie...hope you have a water source... with that size your water trips will be less....if you have deer, take hair from your hairbrushes and wrap around the base of the plant and they shouldn't go near it....i had a bladder that held 400 gals in the back of a 4WD truck...with 12 volt pump and hoses...watering aint no joke...carry 5 gallons up a hill in 105 degree heat....Pre98 x Green Crack and GG#4 pics tomorrow...DJXX

Mikenite69

Veteran
That's what I am gonna do find a nice spot where there is some kind of water source near. Then I'll buy a submersible pump that works on 12v. I'll burry the pump in the pond and run my water lines under ground to the plant. Then every time I want to water I'll walk back to the spot with my battery booster jumper pack used to start a car hook up the wires from the pump that are somewhere near the plant and then we have water pumping to the crop.

Another trick I use to keep deer and animals away go out there with a cheese grader and a bar of ivory soap this way you also aren't leaving DNA out by your plants.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I am gonna do find a nice spot where there is some kind of water source near. Then I'll buy a submersible pump that works on 12v. I'll burry the pump in the pond and run my water lines under ground to the plant. Then every time I want to water I'll walk back to the spot with my battery booster jumper pack used to start a car hook up the wires from the pump that are somewhere near the plant and then we have water pumping to the crop.

Another trick I use to keep deer and animals away go out there with a cheese grader and a bar of ivory soap this way you also aren't leaving DNA out by your plants.

Piss - Shit - fishing line.

Pee around your grow spots all the time you are there - take a shit too - animals mark their territories - you shoudl do the same.

Fishing line is very hard to see for animals - What you'll need to do is create a map of your area - mental or on paper and then figure out how you can wrap up the area but still have access.

Trick is to put hte fishing line at the deers chest height or neck height. They don't see it and then walk into it - and it spooks them from the place.

I would use good fishing line 20lb or greater would do the trick - but don't get too big or it might be visible.

im sure theirs more and better tricks. maybe buy deer bait and put it far away in multiple places around your grow

good luck Mike!

Sup DJ!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks for the tips I'll definitely use them. I also have a buddy's house that I'll be putting plants out at. We grew last year together the only problem is this dude is a lazy fuck. I mean the plants that were easiest to water or get to did great. Another problem is that he barely watered the other ones and he also did dig big holes for them. So some of them never grew more than 2 feet and barely yielded 2 ounces.

But the ones he cared for but still didn't dig a big enough hole for or water constantly did good. One plant was about 5 feet tall and yielded 15 ounces. Which 15 ounces around our area is a nice size plant. Then the other plant that did good yielded 6 ounces. So it wasn't that bad of a harvest.

Now since he sees that I won't rip him off which he should of known already because we grew up together now he wants to put more plants up around his property. I have some nice varieties to put out there this year that I know do good in our area. I have my clone only sensi seeds old hashplant and blue velvet. I am also gonna run the forum gsc, lime cookies, and gorilla glue#4.

A

acridlab

i know a guy who digs 4'-6' post holes,, and put a 4'' pvc tube down it,, and then use cotton rope as a giant wick, and he would plant above this system and run the wick into the bottom of his 30 gal totes, buried half way down…"hope that made sense",,that way his outdoor girls would never be completely dry.. it works awesome in the right areas with the right water table…lots of work tho,, he had a bobcat.. made it easy peeezy

DJXX

Veteran
sup brothas..the first two pics are GG#4 and the last one is Bubba Cush(thanks LyryC for the name)....Pre98 x Green Crack....stay tuned..DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
my buddy puffed some GG#4 last night and the pot snob got his head spunnnnn...he called me after 30 min and said he had to delay what he was gonna do ....was too high...he kept telling me "forum, forum, forum" and i kept telling him "jus wait til glue"...he says "oh i don't ever think it could be better than forummm"...now he worships the Gorilla now...lol dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nice it looks really nice I am getting worried reading about all this broad mite talk and dudding going on with passed cuts. I hope my glue doesn't dud I'll be very upset being I waited for so long for it. I can't see it happening because my glue has been growing like a monster and pushing out new branches it seems on a daily basis. Its weird how lots of killer strains have those long ass petioles. My glue are getting those super long petioles like the forum. I think the forums might be longer don't really know since I haven't flowered out the forum yet but I can't wait till next round cookies and glue.....

d3cryption

Veteran
Damn. Your forum got nice buds....

Cookies has grown on me...... even though it has tiny buds and low yield it's a keeper.

Here's my pcg gsc

Week 7

DJXX

Veteran
SUP D..that PCG is lookn frosty a phukkk...nice..only week 7...how far you letting her go.. ..DJXX

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
charge that mofo full price! lol

Shit looks fire all around DJ - including the dog hair lol

:good:

DJXX

Veteran
take her 65 or so ..depends on the scope..i like 20clear/60cloudy/20amber...or close to that...at least mostly cloudy..dj

Latest posts

Latest posts