What's new

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
nice pics Mike ..the og cross is jus sikkkk..if you add co2 to you spot you will see even more stacking...but if you have some special technique...let us know...dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
This is what I did and this thing is sitting directly under a 1k. I had the gsc x ogk in 4x4 sqaure pots and right when I transplanted them into bigger pots they got flipped no time too build roots in the pot. So I think that will be key to getting the cookies to stack big connecting buds. I am gonna try it for sure because I have not seen forum or og kush stack buds that long and I was able to get these to have huge connecting buds by doing it this way.

I am gonna try this technique with the forums also and see if I can get them to stack long buds instead of small nugs. We will see when I flip the forums if this is a solid technique to get them to yield decent size buds.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey DJ, everything is looking good in here. Really liking the looks of pic #2 the LLC. Waiting to see what your White GDP looks like, bet she's mighty nice also.

Hey Mikenite69, yea you got those stacking nicely and the PP is looking good and starting to get her colors. It will be interesting to see what you find out trying this new method, GL. Ya'll take care 1

DJXX

Veteran
some pics...first two pics Flamethrower(OGR WiFi x Fire Alien),GG#4 up third and the last two are Forum....stay tuned...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1710.jpg
    SAM_1710.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 19
  • SAM_1712.jpg
    SAM_1712.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_1717.jpg
    SAM_1717.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1728.jpg
    SAM_1728.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1729.jpg
    SAM_1729.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7

dannykarey

Man, that flamethrower looks just as killer as the GG and GSC.......that from carpe diem seeds? what kinda nose does the Flamethrower have?

Looks dialed as always homie.

Danny

DJXX

Veteran
danny the FT is some of the best fire og out there...so strong you might even think it is laced with something...yeah d420 sent em to me when listed those for carpe diem...he used nothing but OGR stuff for the parents...his stuff is the next best thing to OGR's gear...at that time i couldn't get my hands on Raskal gear ...and the pics really don't do her justice...your pm should be turned on soon..hit me up..dj

DJXX

Veteran
some new babies on the horizon...Petrol Whitenightmare/Sin City, Fuel/CSG, Raskal OG/Cali Conn, SFV OG bx1 x Apollo Mist/Krizznapp, SFV OG bx1 Kiptonite, SFV OG bx2 Cali Conn, Headband/Loud Seeds, Sour D/RP, DPD X SFV/Jaws, SourPower x Biker/Karma X Hortilab ....epic girls on the way....DJXX

dannykarey

Thanx for the info on the Flamethrower.......Sounds killer!

I'll have to check out his gear for sure, nothing wrong with Raskals gear as Parent stock that's for sure.

I'll hit ya up as soon as my Pm's are activated, cheers brother.

Danny

dannykarey

.......and dude, those purple tinged leaf curls on yer GSC look killer.....What are ya feeding those girlz?

Danny

DJXX

Veteran
THANKS FOR POPPIN BY CHUCKY, DANNY AND DJSF..hey ckucky when you get you cookies and glue goin under that new 1000.. i would love some pics in here..DJXX

Last edited: