What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Excellent work DJXX! The number of strains is mind boggling! Hope you don't mind I live vicariously through you lol!

If you have time could you describe the taste and smells on some of these hotties?

Well Done!
Les

Mikenite69

Veteran
I know kool kush and others claim 70 days is the sweet spot for the forum cut. I would take a look at kool kushes pics his forum looks amazing at 70 days. When I run the forum I will take her out to 70.

Now is forum really a daytime smoke? I see lots of people saying it's a great daytime smoke. If this is the case I'll be taking her deep into flower so I get more amber out of her. Either way I'll scope her and pull her when she is ready the first run.

DJXX

Veteran
morning mike...man i go by the trichs.....last run was 65 and it was cool..its hard to go by others done day...every ones space is different.......i have an eyeclops...kids digital microscope...google it and look at it..dj

A

acridlab

What's up, fellaz,, here's that sour kush/tahoe animal,, end of week 6,,chugn along,,, peace
picture.php
picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
some flower shots

some flower shots

Here are some phenos of my gsc x ogk made by my buddy kool kush!! Also first pic is peyote purple. Girls are starting to stack hard. The gsc x ogk were tossed into flower a week or so after flip.

DJXX

Veteran
NICE PICS ACRIDLAB AND MIKE...KK's og cookies lookn sweet mike,what day are they on, I see some nice keepers there...and Acridlab i would love to smell her...thank for sharing..dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
I just checked my calender since I flipped the plants to 12/12 and on April 14 will be day 50 since flip of 12/12. The gsc x ogk were put into flower a week or a little after that because I didn't have enough 7x7 square pots to put them in until the hydro store buddy got more in.

So that would make everything in the tent at day 39 since flip and about day 32 since pistils. So the gsc x ogk are about day 32 very confusing right? Lol but glad I mark the flip on the calender because I would never remember when I flipped my plants. I like to have a general idea of when I flipped everything.

DJXX

Veteran
i start my count when i change the light cycle on them...i think i read on here somewhere that clones mature a week faster...but no matter how you keep track, they are finished when the trichs look the way you want em to...and if your og cookies are on day 32...i want some of dattt..they are gonna be bombbbb..dj

A

acridlab

wow, mike,, that og/cookie looks really nice. those leaves remind me of a good larry or even fire.. did your boy run it already or are u testing that??

Mikenite69

Veteran
I got rooted cuts of both just waiting on them to get bigger and I can snag ya some cuts. Ya I don't usually keep track of dates either I just mark on the calander when I flipped them. I always use to go by flip of 12/12 but then I heard you really shouldn't count until pistils start because your plants really aren't flowering yet until pistils have formed. But either way I don't don't pick them by days I watch triches and colors of the buds. Because when they have amber in the crystals you can definitley see them with the naked eye.

Hey acridlab now me and my buddy that made them are pretty much almost at the same day of flower right now. The OG that he used was the original clone only OG kush that shit is fire. He gifted me these beans and I still have one of two left. Along with black cherry soda x ogk, ecsd clone only x ogk , kill bill x ogk, and grape ape x ogk. All fem beans and I am sure all will be very killer. He just posted pics of his black cherry soda x ogk in the free your bud shot thread shit looks crazy good.

Mikenite69

Veteran
The killbill is from rezdog I think it's nevilles haze and something else I can't remember. I'll look it up and get back to ya on that.

Edit: Well I just found out from my buddy that the seeds where I said were ecsd clone only are not the ecsd he said it was a cut of sour sourced in Cali so maybe California sour?

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Mike: Nice thanks for the info on her. either way anything from rez there is many diamonds in the rough :tiphat:

just took some shots of the EastCoastCookieWreck and damn she is blinging. today was photo bomb day so i got some nice pictures to upload in a bit.

E.C. Haze

DJXX

Veteran
love me some Rez gear...nice kill bill there KK...i loved the williams wonder...i have some of the Galadriel beans i need to pop..dj

DJXX

Veteran
sup brothas...the first three are GG#4 and the last two are Bubba Cush...the Pre98 x Green Crack(thanks Melting Pot) is giving the glue some competition in the trich dept...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1607.jpg
    SAM_1607.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1609.jpg
    SAM_1609.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1611.jpg
    SAM_1611.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1606.jpg
    SAM_1606.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
  • PC060651
    PC060651
    83.7 KB · Views: 26

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn melting pot creates some fire!! I Love me some bubba and that bubba cross is looking like straight dank!