What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes that urkle girl is such a pretty lady! That is why I always wanted urkle or mendo very nice purp weeds.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey DJ, sorry i'm late but pulling up a seat. Glad I found this, I was sad when the thread in CVS section got closed. GL and take care 1

DJXX

Veteran
Hey DJ, sorry i'm late but pulling up a seat. Glad I found this, I was sad when the thread in CVS section got closed. GL and take care 1
yeah CV pulled the plug on that thread even though he had the most cookie crosses in it...he must not have liked the other vendors in it...more dankness on the way. i'll put up some Forum Alien pics at 3 when the lights go off..thank for stopping by..dj

DJXX

Veteran
A couple of pics of the Alien Forum created by Jaws...DJ

Attachments

• SAM_1511.jpg
    SAM_1511.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_1512.jpg
    SAM_1512.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1514.jpg
    SAM_1514.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 14

Mikenite69

Veteran
Looks like a hella frosty forum dom pheno very nice. I think I need alien forums in my life now. Lol

DJXX

Veteran
i didn't let it veg hardly at all, but i do have cut from her the next time i run it she will be much bigger..dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have been trying to tell people jaws puts out some fire! Everything I have seen him put his touch on always comes out like some top shelf bud.

DJXX

Veteran
Jaws gear is spot on....i have run over 20 of his and its as good as anything out there...he is passionate about his work...and his TW E-32 Arcata cut has been worked more than any other breeder has worked it on the planet....the are next for me to pop..would love for you to put up some pics in here of your dankness...thanks for poppin in..DJXX

Mikenite69

Veteran
Soon enough my brotha as soon as my plants start stacking more I'll post some shots up. I have a grape plague right now that is smelling like grape candy ring pops. I also have a dead on white lotus leaning grape plague that looks dead on to the pics bodhi posted for his strain.

Trainwreck I heard is killer unfortinately when I got back into growing a buddy tossed me a greenhouse trainwreck bean and the thing stalled in flower at like week 5. I have since got some trainwreck beans from humboldt seeds as a freebie and bought a pack from royal dutch genetics. So I'll give them a run one day.

DJXX

Veteran
I need to dig through the white lotus crosses...can't wait to see your pheno..dj

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
Trainwreck I heard is killer unfortinately when I got back into growing a buddy tossed me a greenhouse trainwreck bean and the thing stalled in flower at like week 5. I have since got some trainwreck beans from humboldt seeds as a freebie and bought a pack from royal dutch genetics. So I'll give them a run one day.

i've seen some scary things in supposed "trainwreck" beans... personally, i just run the arcata cutting...

choom

This was a great thread to bump a couple
days ago, I'll be poking around here when
I'm not out in the woods being a dummie..
I'm wondering how the Deez X SFV is and
information about 'Deez', and how amazing
the Pre 98 X Green Crack must be, what a
great hybrid of totally different functions..

Sour Bubble pheno3
I might have fixed this boron, iron, and zinc
issue I've been having for this round along
with the new tote of soil I picked up today
apparently being fully enriched with no issues
I should face pertaining to nute deficiencies.

choom(0:

DJXX

Veteran
SOME PICS...up first Insane Jane, then Alien Forum...and the last two are Forum...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1517.jpg
    SAM_1517.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_1530.jpg
    SAM_1530.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1525.jpg
    SAM_1525.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_1531.jpg
    SAM_1531.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey don'tstepongrass thanks for the tips. I wish I could get the real Arcata cut. I have seen humboldt seeds version of trainwreck and it looked pretty dank. I have also grown a few things from humboldt seeds and have been really happy with there gear especially for there prices.

Dj those forums look very very frosty. I think the forum cut is the funniest looking plant I have seen in veg. Lol that thing looks like a damn bean pole and wimpy. My forums have grown since they are about 8" tall now. Just gotta get them motivated to grow.

My over ten year old cuts of Cali O that I got rooted in 4 days in my ez cloner. Fastest rooting cuts I have ever seen. I can't wait to run that cut out also because she is a great breeding tool. Who knows maybe a forum x Cali O coming soon or maybe a orange gorilla that does have a special ring to it. Gorilla glue#4 x Cali O.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wats up DJ! :smoke:

Nice babes - looking bad ass! man :canabis: :rasta:

good vibes and blessings ninjas

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey DJ, you got them girls looking frosty in here. That forum alien does look nice indeed. I do hear you and Mike about the Jaws gear and 1 day will seek out some. This and his Lime Cooks look really good so i'm sure his other stuff is just as stunning. I hope you show some more of the bakery you got soon ;).

Hey Mikenite69, did I hear correctly an Orange Gorilla (no Magilla lol) or possibly a Forum x Cali O. I think 1 or both of these would go great with your Blue Cooks. Also 4 days cloning is very fast, looks like she likes her new home :). GL on ya'lls projects, reversals and all that good stuff. Take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts