What's new

DJ Short Blueberry Using Rezipe w/Drippers/Hand Water Side by Side Grow

alamony2005

I use Maxicrop in both soil and hydro systems with no problems other than that it will stain anything it comes in contact with. Its good stuff plain and simple.

*I tend to want to change my res more often when I add this though*

benzo

The Speed Queen got big!
picture.php

So I chopped 4 more clones Since the first 2 I chopped prior didn't make it.
picture.php

Her, after her hair cut. Bent over and tied down. muahaha
picture.php

12/12 Started Friday the 23rd
picture.php

This is about 5 days in 12/12

And one last shot of all the clones
picture.php

top left 4 are speed queen. the rest are all blueberry

synax

Benzo, good looking plants there buddy. Question for you on your drip setup - does your home built table drain to a tub for the waste or are you just turning the pump on till you see runoff and letting it evaporate? I'm getting ready to start looking into a drip setup so I don't have to hand water - plus I'm getting tired of mixing nutes every day, I'd rather set a 5gal bucket next to the tent and pump as needed or possibly put on a timer at a later date.

benzo

Benzo, good looking plants there buddy. Question for you on your drip setup - does your home built table drain to a tub for the waste or are you just turning the pump on till you see runoff and letting it evaporate? I'm getting ready to start looking into a drip setup so I don't have to hand water - plus I'm getting tired of mixing nutes every day, I'd rather set a 5gal bucket next to the tent and pump as needed or possibly put on a timer at a later date.

THanks. they are looking more and more happy each day.

The hand made tables are at a slant, with a drainage hole that feeds into a lil rubbermaid container. I have to empty it every feeding, to ever other. Only once did I forget, and it over flowed

You dont HAVE to run to waste.. as some people are not... but i dont wanna chance the salt build up.

Oh.. i suggest getting somthing bigger than 5 gallons. I have to mix up 10 gallons every week. If I did 5 gallons.. it would be 2 to 3x a week!

alamony2005

Benzo, you're crop loved the Maxicrop Seaweed! They looked so perky in the morning when I put them to bed. I am considering adding some to the big rez as I plan to dump and switch to straight flower nutes a few days after, that way i can scrub it out after the plants take it in. I still think you are not confident of your growing skills. You seem to have more knowledge than I do about growing/ect but I suppose its you being cautious and double checking.

Your DJ Short Blueberry baffles me. I have not seen a 3 leafed beauty such as that before. It goes completely against the Predator Claws or String Beans im used to. Either way keep on those beezy's and impress the whole community with some coco technique!

Your crop is beautiful and yet so feasible it seems, Good work man i cant wait to see how your LST techniques help in deep flowering, your drip system is inspiring, hope you dont mind if i get your help when its time to mine together.

Blaze.

wickedpete66

your going to like the speed queen. i have had it in my garden for a couple of years now. its a huge yielder that only takes about 7 weeks. Its a good day smoke doesnt leave one tired at all.

alamony2005

I cant wait to see its progress either, I am just as excited as everyone else here for the Coco Grows because of my past night mares in soil. lol.

Grow on Benzo!

benzo

DutchMaster$= Thanks yo. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid. thats what i'm going for.

lsting is fun too!! and yeah I'd love to try and help. hit me up

wickedpete66= awesome! thanks for letting me know. I couldnt find any info on it with the search.

do you got pics of it?> or a thread? i'd like to check it out.

and do you like wickedpetes beer?

alamony2005= haha hell yea! time will tell tho.. i got my fingers crossed

benzo

This is the VEG closet.
Speed Queen on the right
picture.php

8 DJ Short Blueberrys in the back
picture.php

Canopy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait for them to start putting on weight!!

mmmmm, basil smells so good. Lookin good bro. You're definetly showin those girls some love. Nice clean setup too. I do a slightly modified rezipe on a open ended hoses. 15 seconds four times a day right now, course thats always changing as the plants grow. got those same pots too. I really dig em so far. Keep it up bro, your doin great.:tiphat:

haha, K.I.S.S is the perfect phrase for what you got going. For blueberry being so finicky, your doing well with it, most growers seem to have their run in whith its unique feeding fluctuations, guess the rezipe fits it perfect.

Question though, the end piece that attaches to your 1/4 inch black tube, is it a good ditributor for all the smaller black drippers?

benzo

m0ff99=mmm blueberry... i cant wait!

mr. bojangles= Haha i agree about the basil! i just gotta learn how to feed em correctly, cause I dont think it is liking the rezipe. & how did you modify the rezipe? im curious..

& these pots are AWESOME! already have holes all the way around the lip. PERFECT for lsting!!

DutchMaster= Thanks! I hope all goes well. its usually late flower when I have the most problems.

That white 8 way distributor works well. I thought the longer lines wouldn't have enough pressure but they all drip evenly.

thanks for stopping by everyone. pics up in a few

yeah basil is a little finicky. Try just plain water till it ask for more, then feed light once or twice then plain water again. they like seaweed extract. I'm currently runnin rezipe plus 10 mil sweet and 1 mil floralicious plus , then ramping up as the weeks go by to about 8/14 then after two or three weeks slowly backing down on the micro until i'm at 6 mil again by week 4 then 2 mil for week 6 and drop it completely before week 7. I'm also runnin 7 ml of liquid kool bloom from the end of week 1 thru week 4 then the shot of kool bloom powder at the end of week 7. I'm not sure if you would want to do that with blueberry though. The strain i'm runnin is a real nute hog. I'm also under 3K, don't remember what you said you were runnin for lights. It makes a huge difference with nute strength. If all is goin well I wouldn't change to much. The rezipe is a good base line to start from. Once you get that strains likes and dislikes figured out, then you can start really tweekin it to blow her up. Also I like useing the sweet to help with mag problems that usually pop up in the first week or two of flower. Works better for me than cal mag + due to the extra N that I don't want in flower. Hope that helps. MB:joint:
Edit: basil is a spidermite magnet so keep an eye on that.

benzo

Carl Carlson=Check page 3 or check out these new ones im just bout to post.

im glad you stopped by. i got a question. Ive been mixing my nutes, 6/9 in 10 gallons. 5 tap 5 ro. ph was stay pretty level.

2 days ago. i made 10 gallons. straight tap. the ph level keeps rising tho! what gives? should i stick to half half?

mr. bojangles= thank you! gives me something to try next round!

and craaaap.. i guess imma take that basil outta there. some clones in there have mites. we;ve been working real hard on killing them... but i rather not chance that getting infested as well.

picture.php

been doing HELLA lsting .. trying to keep an even canopy.

picture.php

gah.. ill get better pictures tonight. they are putting on weight quick!!

C

Carl Carlson

Carl Carlson=Check page 3 or check out these new ones im just bout to post.

im glad you stopped by. i got a question. Ive been mixing my nutes, 6/9 in 10 gallons. 5 tap 5 ro. ph was stay pretty level.

2 days ago. i made 10 gallons. straight tap. the ph level keeps rising tho! what gives? should i stick to half half?

How high does the pH rise when you just use tap water? It will rise a little bit if you oxygenate with an airstone or a pump or what have you. A little bit would be like 4/10ths. i.e. 5.8 up to 6.2.

If it's rising a lot, I would wager that your tap water has moderate to high alkalinity (acid buffering capacity) and would stick with the half half and nutes that are low in ammoniacal Nitrogen.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Looking good...

Looking good...

Them girls are getting big over there. Looking forward to seeing more.

GreatLakes THC :joint: