What's new

DJ Short Blueberry Using Rezipe w/Drippers/Hand Water Side by Side Grow

OPT

I'm here dude! :)

That first pic of that bud looks dank!

Your a little ahead of me in flowering times, but my buds are starting to pack on the weight, you can tell they are about to swell, so it's going to be quite a change over the coming few weeks, i'll get some pics up either today or tomorrow!

OPT

turbolaser4528

Veteran
nice man looks good, be sure to hit us with a smoke report when they're done, the blueberry especially..

take care brother :wave:

M.P.C

nice benzo, just managed to find this thread and i read it all, the plants look great dude, and the clones are geting big as a mofo,great !!

benzo

I'm here dude!

That first pic of that bud looks dank!

Your a little ahead of me in flowering times, but my buds are starting to pack on the weight, you can tell they are about to swell, so it's going to be quite a change over the coming few weeks, i'll get some pics up either today or tomorrow!

OPT
Thanks! &
Your buds are gonna be bigger than my first round, no doubt!

nice man looks good, be sure to hit us with a smoke report when they're done, the blueberry especially..
take care brother

Smoke report will come once they cured for a good minute.. plus I'm not smoking for a job drug test. Perfect timing.. haha

nice benzo, just managed to find this thread and i read it all, the plants look great dude, and the clones are geting big as a mofo,great !!

Thanks a lot.. and yeah, the clones getting TOO big. The room is getting revamped pretty soon. so im not going to throw them into flower untill then. I'll just keep super cropping them to slow em down a bit.

Alright.. so i totally lagged on the side by side grow. I never got the drippers setup.

and I had to throw the speed queen mother out side cause it had mites. But I do have a healthy pest free clone going. & 1 that is being flowered right now. The resin production on it is INSANE!! & the growth from the clone is also very good, so I am DEFINITELY keeping that one around.

On a bad note, I discovered today the room is NOT light proof. Hella pin hole light leaks from the veg closet. The paint on the intake ducting is wearing off and letting in light. and a bunch of light leaks from the celling.

At least I know why i have so much foxtailing.. I will fix it soon though. I need to get everything up and running before I get a job and start school again.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

benzo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OPT

So yours did some foxtailing as well!, my Chunk D is doing that quite a bit, almost has the shape of a kings crown lol!

It's just lovely to see purple, makes people have the "holy shit" factor...

OPT

benzo

OPT,Ursus, Ganja_hasi :thank you: for your comments!! :):wave:

BIG changes coming up for round 2. I'm not gonna start a new thread till its officially started, so for now.. some teaser pics

I got a 3.5x3.5 hydro table for a steeaaal.. so I made a table:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm finally going to be running my 1khps now that I got myself a legit fan
picture.php

just waiting on my blumats!!:wave:

I've been using that same fan for a couple years now. I'd say it's just as good as the expensive brands. I have one 8" valueline that's not been turned off in over 2 years.

You might want to get one of those speed controllers too, if you're only running one 1K light, depending on your setup, the 8" might be overkill. I have one 4K room, and one 6K room that are both being cooled by just one of those 8" fans each.

benzo

I've been using that same fan for a couple years now. I'd say it's just as good as the expensive brands. I have one 8" valueline that's not been turned off in over 2 years.

You might want to get one of those speed controllers too, if you're only running one 1K light, depending on your setup, the 8" might be overkill. I have one 4K room, and one 6K room that are both being cooled by just one of those 8" fans each.

Sweet! good to hear!

But, the way the windows are in the room, im probably going to have a 45- 90 degree turn. I was getting worried it wouldn't be strong enough cause of the bends... but from what your saying, i should be fine?

What speed controller do you have tho?

Nice grow man, awesome looking buds! You should snaps some shots after they've cured a bit.

Regarding fan speed controllers, I use a Speedster and it works pretty nicely. It was only $30 I believe...

cheers
riddle

benzo

Nice grow man, awesome looking buds! You should snaps some shots after they've cured a bit.

Regarding fan speed controllers, I use a Speedster and it works pretty nicely. It was only $30 I believe...

cheers
riddle

THanks for the reply! And I dunno about the speed controller.

It is EXTREMELY hot here.. 105 is NOT uncommon.. So I figured the more air the better... plus my hood is 6in.. so I going

8in intake ----> 8 in can fan ----> 8 in to 6 in reducer ---> 6 in ducting to my 1k watt air cooled hood then 6in ducting to outside..

Plus I have like 4 bends which probably reduces the air flow even more.

But im open for suggestions!

anyways, here is an updated pic. I culled alot of clones. Had to dip in neem oil/floramite mix to kill all the bugs

Then transplanted and installed the blumats.

picture.php

ill be back in a few days with a new grow thread of round 2!:thank you:

1DankBasement

Looking great man! I was gifted a clone of blueberry from a friend that took a lil' road trip to pick up some clones so I am not sure what exact strain of BB it is. I got the 3 leaf thing going too and have had it on every BB clone I have taken, good to hear it isn't just mine.

Penguin59

Woah man those plants turned out so well, great job! Definitely convincing me to pop a few of those beans on my next grow.

Loved the beautiful foxtails and bud shots too. You can tell that DJ Short has locked that trait down for a few of his strains.