What's new

Dinnertime on IC (depending on your time zone)

VictoryGardener

holy hell
northern greens- hey buddy, my family's from that "island"
we came to the land of opportunity when we were caught as horsethieves
if we didn't leave, we'd be hung

mrgrowmez

I dont know if you have these in the states, im sure you dont have em in canadia or the U.K. but in Australia we have " Mud Crab's", man they are so good, they live in the mangroves....you catch em in pots like crawfish and they taste like a piece of heaven................................... :bigeye:

G

Nikijad4210 said:
and I know pleasing an Italian tongue isn't easy...
lol

Well, speaking as someone who has a partially Italian tongue, I assue you - it's not that hard to please.

Some grooming, and a good wash is all that's needed to please our tongues - then our tongues are ready to please you... :yummy:

ws

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Ah, NG, Vic, would that "island" by chance be Sicily?

I've found that the easiest way to piss Wolf off is to call him a Sicilian :biglaugh:
Ya end up getting the look of death, and a little tantrum, but it's oh-so funny either way :D

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Niki, if you want to please the Italian tongue, just douse the kitty with a little garlic and oregano.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
making a burger right now, potatoes gettin thrown in the over for later after some more bowl smokin goes down.

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Northern_Greens said:
hahahah no its not, i'm talking about the british isles....sicily never did fuck the world up....just profited off it being fucked up....lol
Ah, my mistake. Even Wolf thought you were hinting towards Sicily. :D

G

The best seafood EVER are little peices of heaven called rock shrimp. Kills lobster for taste....god they are soo damn good. I dont know if you can get them out of Florida but if you ever see a restaurant serving them i highly reccomend getting a few dozen. Anybody ever had them??

WolfSpider

Pops said:
Niki, if you want to please the Italian tongue, just douse the kitty with a little garlic and oregano.
little garlic maybe. not to wild about the oregano. more into hat spices anyway. :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts