What's new

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wow, one of you is being a real asshat.......

Moon Rocks, true origin unknown:

GNW4DS3.jpg

STRONGEST BUD IN OUR GALAXY

THCengineer

Plants, Trees And Food Brought To Earth From Space

egyptiangoddessisis10.jpg

Indian legends relate the story of a powerful lady who brought the gift of maize from the heavens.

egyptiangoddessisis111.jpg

All ancient cultures had plants, trees, and foods that was considered sacred and worshiped as a gift from the gods.

Another myth supporting the proposal: "DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH"

Greetings my earthfriends! This Vulcan exoanthropologist concludes that, altogether, previous comments on this thread outpicture a microcosm / representative psychodynamic sampling running the gamut of humanity's stereotypical attitudes. Fascinating!

Here is a thought-provoking article theorizing that food crops were imported to planet earth.

Think of it as another mouthful of mythological "fodder" upon which to ruminate as we continue to address the question: "DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?"

http://www.ancientpages.com/2014/12/07/plants-trees-and-food-brought-to-earth-from-space/

[an aside] There also exist legends worldwide about how planet earth's myriad biological diversity was repeatedly destroyed due to various Extinction Level Events, both natural as well as man-made, then replenished from the extensive Milky Way galactic seedbank/genebank. Logical.

Here is a short refresher on seedbanks:

A seed bank [also seedbank or seeds bank] stores seeds as a source for planting in case seed reserves elsewhere are destroyed. It is a type of gene bank. The seeds stored may be food crops, or those of rare species to protect biodiversity. The reasons for storing seeds may be varied. In the case of food crops, many useful plants that were developed over centuries are now no longer used for commercial agricultural production and are becoming rare. Storing seeds also guards against catastrophic events like natural disasters, outbreaks of disease, or war. Unlike seed libraries or seed swaps that encourage frequent reuse and sharing of seeds, seed banks are not typically open to the public.

Here is a related Alien-Weed-Importation article proposing an Marijuana/Sirius connection. I already posted this same URL earlier in this thread, but I think that it is worth reviewing, or maybe if you have not seen it before, or if you have somehow overlooked it, well, here it is for your entertainment and erudition: http://lightgrid.ning.com/profiles/...of-marijuana-was-brought-to-earth-by-the-gods

THCengineer

Does Vulcan Weed Make Everything Logical?

Does Vulcan Weed Make Everything Logical?

eff0c91ba70292e4319997ea458fd9fb.jpg

Spock - Poem
by Denis Martindale

A child of Vulcan long ago,
Half human from the start,
Tormenting feelings yet to know
That could tear him apart...
Enduring other children's taunts,
Their jibes and jabs of pain,
Throughout his life each memory haunts,
Still striving to remain...

They spurred him on to prove himself,
To always be the best,
To use his cunning and by stealth
Make sure that he impressed...
And driven by the Vulcan blood,
Traditions crushed his soul,
To overcome the human flood,
Tame it with self-control...

The scientific method learnt,
Mathematics served him well,
Each accolade was truly earnt,
While logic cast its spell...
Then came the choice he had to make,
Embrace the Vulcan mind,
The solemn path then forced to take,
All feelings left behind...

To him, it was his destiny,
His wisest choice, of course,
To sacrifice humanity,
A life without remorse...
No surge of joy, no smiles, no tears,
Emotions chilled within,
Robotic thoughts to fill his years,
No tempting thoughts to sin...

Yet in those thoughts that must endure,
Tranquility and peace,
A servant to that higher law
That Vulcans seek to please...
Yet Starfleet offered him his chance,
Adventure and prestige,
Perhaps the future to enhance,
As yet beyond his reach...

The Universe had much to share,
That's why he left his home,
With warp drive speeds beyond compare,
Both time and space to roam...
To boldly go, where none had gone,
In strength and not alone,
Against all odds to carry on,
Exploring worlds unknown...

Thus Spock became the man he was,
Green-blooded through and through,
Accepting logic as his cross,
Respected by the crew...
The stern-faced man who seemed so wise,
Whatever should occur,
The Captain's friend on Enterprise,
The Science Officer...

A stubborn man, obeying rules,
As if they were enough
To combat rebels, mixed up fools
And those that fell in love...
But when love dies, what's left to live?
Consider what's been lost...
I'd rather love, my heart to give,
Than like you, count the cost...

Denis Martindale, copyright, September 2013.

The poem is based on Star Trek's Mr Spock,
half Vulcan, half human, green blooded and
logical, possessing intellect, dignity and loyalty.

enhanced-buzz-wide-16203-1425062909-13.jpg

herbal-benefits-of-medical-marijuana_513da00183519_w1500.jpg

Let us praise the aliens who brought cannabis to earth!

Last edited:

Cheesegez

View Image

Indian legends relate the story of a powerful lady who brought the gift of maize from the heavens.

View Image

All ancient cultures had plants, trees, and foods that was considered sacred and worshiped as a gift from the gods.

Another myth supporting the proposal: "DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH"

Greetings my earthfriends! This Vulcan exoanthropologist concludes that, altogether, previous comments on this thread outpicture a microcosm / representative psychodynamic sampling running the gamut of humanity's stereotypical attitudes. Fascinating!

Here is a thought-provoking article theorizing that food crops were imported to planet earth.

Think of it as another mouthful of mythological "fodder" upon which to ruminate as we continue to address the question: "DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?"

http://www.ancientpages.com/2014/12/07/plants-trees-and-food-brought-to-earth-from-space/

[an aside] There also exist legends worldwide about how planet earth's myriad biological diversity was repeatedly destroyed due to various Extinction Level Events, both natural as well as man-made, then replenished from the extensive Milky Way galactic seedbank/genebank. Logical.

Here is a short refresher on seedbanks:

A seed bank [also seedbank or seeds bank] stores seeds as a source for planting in case seed reserves elsewhere are destroyed. It is a type of gene bank. The seeds stored may be food crops, or those of rare species to protect biodiversity. The reasons for storing seeds may be varied. In the case of food crops, many useful plants that were developed over centuries are now no longer used for commercial agricultural production and are becoming rare. Storing seeds also guards against catastrophic events like natural disasters, outbreaks of disease, or war. Unlike seed libraries or seed swaps that encourage frequent reuse and sharing of seeds, seed banks are not typically open to the public.

Here is a related Alien-Weed-Importation article proposing an Marijuana/Sirius connection. I already posted this same URL earlier in this thread, but I think that it is worth reviewing, or maybe if you have not seen it before, or if you have somehow overlooked it, well, here it is for your entertainment and erudition: http://lightgrid.ning.com/profiles/...of-marijuana-was-brought-to-earth-by-the-gods

That's it brother I like your open mindedness :tiphat:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I wonder if aliens have DNA?

Would they be humanoids?
Bipedal?
2 eyes in front?
Ears on the side?

I would have to guess if we did find life outside earth's atmosphere it would not be human like.

H

HemperorsKnight

I wonder if aliens have DNA?

Would they be humanoids?
Bipedal?
2 eyes in front?
Ears on the side?

I would have to guess if we did find life outside earth's atmosphere it would not be human like.

Shishkaboy,
If you're into aliens and wonder with soo many questions I recommend watching "men in black the Russian documentary" and research on a man by the name of "Phil Schneider" he has stories imo I believe to have some fruition...

Those two go good together like cannabis and my lungs ;)

Cannabologist

Veteran
Everyones' always like "WHERE ARE DA ALIENS"..

Sometimes now I really like to think.. I donno.. What if.. Just think about it.

There really are no aliens.

This is it! We're here. Special nothings in a special place. Its not as hard to accept as aliens, with all the lack of fucking aliens.

I'm REALLLLY really really big on early abduction accounts, well, particularly the first few I can find on record, such as Barney and Betty Hill... Very interesting what these people all say, what they claim, and what they saw. Interesting Betty's memory over time, the event turning more of a terrifying account to one where she recalls herself actually not being as scared as she had initially stated. That being said, her memory of the event, and it's events, are very clear when re-interviewed as compared to her earlier accounts.

If you haven't read Anne Jaconson's work, especially Area 51, you're at best an amateur. I am SOOO scoped for the new book on the military looking into psychics and magic powers :tiphat:

I'll give ya'll a pro tip from a magician - shit's real but you're not a wizard harry :alien:

Annnd if some dude could start slinging fireballs like goku at terrorists, you really think that's what they want to do, and that it's at all very applicable??? Hold right there while I get to power level 9000!! Wait! No! Wait! Please! Noo. no! Don't shoot me while I stand right here making fireballs hold on ahhhhH! SHIT fuck I'm dead.

Being able to tap into your intuitionial senses, whatever they are, is a thing... It's a thing to KNOW you are right, verses "guessing".. What makes KNOWING you are right versus that guess though, with an intuitional sense, it is hard to say, and even harder to measure. We are easy at fooling ourselves... But we also know. Some asshole will tell us "oh that's just random, think of all the billions or xyz ridiculous number of times that COULD happen".... Look fuck face, shit don't just fly around on it's own contravening the laws of physics, people see "ghosts", have strange visions, premonitons, and have run the whole gamut of things in all the books. Yes most of the shit is fake because people are full of shit. But then SO you MR random ass are saying EVERY TIME is fake??? 100 percent?? 100%?? Really??? Not even 0.01%??? Cause of course... IF at least one little bit, then... The walls come crashing down don't they???

There is a lot at stake for science to hold up, while we talk on plastic metal boxes that use special metals put together in a special way to draw out, store, and transfer energy along so we can do, among many things, communicate with one another via these energy signals we send through the air, and a whole dismissal and denial industry (likely built with your tax dollars through the CIA !!!). So why is there no bigfoot??? My guess is the government hunted the fucking shit outta that shit, whatever it is, and we'll never know. Like vampires. You think they'd let out vampires??? No but they'd hunt that nest down like a motherfuck and take all those bloodsuckers down to zero. Are you magical beings from hell doing the devil's work, or magical beings in some kinda weird magic world like an ann rice wet dream. WHO CARES BOMB THOSE FUCKS they are vampires. We don't care if vampirism is just some disease that is a part of the alien plan to take us over with crazy viruses. Just wait till they send in vampire robots after us.

Or maybe they were robot vampires.

Can you imagine god damn robot vampires?? Or.. Vampire robots??

Alien vampire robots.

I'm making that movie.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
"It ain't about makin' sense."

ALIEN LOVESTOCK - Alien Love (ft. George Clinton & Belita Woods)

[YOUTUBEIF]MEfyAt7X0b4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Thank you very much for showing everybody reading this thread just exactly who is making a positive contribution to this conversation and this thread, and who exactly is just here to stir the shit pot. Thank you!

Stan G.

Shishkaboy,
If you're into aliens and wonder with soo many questions I recommend watching "men in black the Russian documentary" and research on a man by the name of "Phil Schneider" he has stories imo I believe to have some fruition...

Those two go good together like cannabis and my lungs ;)
DNA and RNA are the building blocks of all life.

Cheesegez

Thank you very much for showing everybody reading this thread just exactly who is making a positive contribution to this conversation and this thread, and who exactly is just here to stir the shit pot. Thank you!

Really ? I thought you'd like that track ...?? My bad