What's new

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

Cheesegez

Most of the people I know who suffer from this "in-the-know" complex could really be huge assets if they spent as much time and effort trying to connect with the people around them as they do trying to isolate and differentiate themselves.

I've spent a lot of time "in-the-know", and the pain and isolation it brought me almost lasted a decade. I thought I was smart, caring, cultured, selfless, educated.. but really I was just a self-centered dipshit whackjob know-it-all who thought he was special and got what was inevitably coming to him.

Life is too short to run full speed in the wrong direction. Telling people they are blind and stupid isn't going to win you any friends. Friends are important. Building character is important. Being remembered well is important. Your crack-pot conspiracy theories might be interesting topics of conversation, and might even hold some water, but they should never take precedence over common courtesy and respect.

How can you class that as a crank pot conspiracy theory , if it holds some water ?

The only crank pot conspiracy here is Darwins theory's on evolution.. the current conclusion of the genetic engineering theory holds more water than Darwins theory's ever did or would .

They never once took precedence over common courtesy .. I'm not the one shouting asshole because I don't bathe in pure ignorance. A view and theoretic evidence is all I show , but never understand those who never even think to open their minds and look at the different factual evidence before them ..... that would never make a good scientist you know that right ?

Bobby Boucher

No. I don't know anything. My opinions aren't worth more than yours or the next guys. I haven't had any formal education on the matter, and I am certain that you haven't either.

FWIW, I have read ALLL the fake articles from all the SAAAME fake sites as you have. It's called "Ad revenue". People take advantage of gullible saps like you and me and spew out fake news everyday. Easy to buy, easily to believe. You got got. It's embarrassing, I know, but its only human nature to need to know. We all get got sometimes.

Bobby Boucher

And just because you didnt "shout asshole" doesn't mean that you are being respectful to anybody here. You have somehow insinuated in one way or another that everybody besides you is blind and stupid and full of gibberish.

Irony dude. Observe it.

brown_thumb

Most of the people I know who suffer from this "in-the-know" complex could really be huge assets if they spent as much time and effort trying to connect with the people around them as they do trying to isolate and differentiate themselves.

I've spent a lot of time "in-the-know", and the pain and isolation it brought me almost lasted a decade. I thought I was smart, caring, cultured, selfless, educated.. but really I was just a self-centered dipshit whackjob know-it-all who thought he was special and got what was inevitably coming to him.

Life is too short to run full speed in the wrong direction. Telling people they are blind and stupid isn't going to win you any friends. Friends are important. Building character is important. Being remembered well is important. Your crack-pot conspiracy theories might be interesting topics of conversation, and might even hold some water, but they should never take precedence over common courtesy and respect.

Big respect to you for having the ability, humility and open-mindedness to recognize your own faults. I try my best to do the same and sometimes having to admit a weakness is a very bitter pill to swallow.:tiphat:

Cheesegez

No. I don't know anything. My opinions aren't worth more than yours or the next guys. I haven't had any formal education on the matter, and I am certain that you haven't either.

FWIW, I have read ALLL the fake articles from all the SAAAME fake sites as you have. It's called "Ad revenue". People take advantage of gullible saps like you and me and spew out fake news everyday. Easy to buy, easily to believe. You got got. It's embarrassing, I know, but its only human nature to need to know. We all get got sometimes.

If you don't know anything why are you here shouting fake !!! just because your not educated on the matter doesn't mean we all aren't ....
You've just stated your own small knowledge base , and called everything fake due to that single self admitted assessment .

Bobby Boucher

You are putting words in my mouth. I'm into statistics and probability, which doesn't really allow me to believe or disbelieve in a whole lot. I don't know where you are quoting me from, but I was just trying to point out how crazy you sound in particular. Just because you aren't whooping about the 2nd coming doesn't mean you sound any less delusional.

I just cant figure out what it is that you want. To convert people? A Nobel prize for solving the mystery of creation? To feel superior to us? For us to feel inferior to you? Just stirring the shit pot?

FWIW, there are missing links with evolution. I can appreciate that. I can also appreciate the ancient astronaut theory, as a viable theory. I just can't take you seriously anymore, so I'll tip my hat and bid my adieu.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I never said I know the truth ... I've just brought a different theory to the table that's makes more sense , you can believe or disbelieve all you wish I'm just trying to convince you lot that's it's a possibility , a strong one ....

What have you brought to the table ... ignorance ??

I could list many biological differences between human races , like the massive Dihydrotestosterone levels between white and black men but you'd probably say it was caused by the sun..

You could have hard evidence stairing you in the face and still dismiss it as false , because it doesn't fit in your believes ... that's ignorance at the highest level, then you try and judge a man from forum thread punctuation . Einstein was dyslexic but yet he is still known today as one of the most influential geniuses, sounds like I'm speaking with the fresh price of bell air ?

Another good thread ruined by an asshole. It only takes one!

Cheesegez

Another good thread ruined by an asshole. It only takes one!

Good thread ?? You've already dismissed it being a possibility before you came here ... move along there's nothing more to see for a close minded individual like yourself , go follow something you believe in.

Continue to Scream asshole all you wish with your eyes closed your image not mine ...

What did you expect to see from a thread labelled " DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?"
Mutual beliefs ? Lol

Floridian

Veteran
My post was seemingly swallowed up by controversy so here goes again.Or is the question'did weed bring aliens to planet earth"?Huh eh?Pretty funny twist eh?Much more entertaining that listening to two stoned know it alls eternally going at it..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Much more entertaining than listening to two stoned know it alls eternally going at it..

Floridian's right....This started out as a fun thread... Maybe we can get it back that way...

Attachments

• how come...jpg
    how come...jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 20

TANO

🍒
Veteran
DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH? NO is the opposite...

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH? NO is the opposite...

I think this thread will be closed if it continues like this ... I am returning to the theme I had already posted in funny thread cannabis but this is the place...
2251d9fbf9fdf07d97b8be4653b006d8.jpg

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
For aliens to bring weed, both the weed and the alien doing the transport must "exist". The debate right now is all about "which root" of the knowledge tree supports each person's view. Once we agree on the existence of the "transporter" (aka alien), we will discuss how fucking weed got from "there" to "here" (Earth).

Which means--once we finish Part I (aliens exist) then we will naturally progress to Part II (how weed got here).

So I submit instead of debating which "root" of the knowledge tree leads back to the "tree of knowledge", we stipulate that those not born on Earth (aka aliens) do exist, and they also fucked earthlings...which simply means--the one with the vagina also gave birth to an offspring. Hmmm, visualize the situation where the earthling is the one with the penis.

LOL....when I was younger and 4 of us shared a house, we had the "bag rule" to guide the morning "action". Zero bag outside the door = the chick I brought home is a fox. 1 bag = it was almost closing time and the bag is for you to either cover your face or barf in. 2 bag = everything was closed and I was desperate (1 bag for you, 1 bag for me). It would be definitely a 2 bag night if I fucked an alien....lol.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
So with that in mind--

How the First Plant Came to Be

A genetic analysis reveals the ancient, complex--and symbiotic--roots of photosynthesis in plants

Earth is the planet of the plants—and it all can be traced back to one green cell. The world's lush profusion of photosynthesizers—from towering redwoods to ubiquitous diatoms—owe their existence to a tiny alga eons ago that swallowed a cyanobacteria and turned it into an internal solar power plant.

By studying the genetics of a glaucophyte—one of a group of just 13 unique microscopic freshwater blue-green algae, sometimes called "living fossils"—an international consortium of scientists led by molecular bioscientist Dana Price of Rutgers University, has elucidated the evolutionary history of plants. The glaucophyte Cyanophora paradoxa still retains a less domesticated version of this original cyanobacteria than most other plants.

According to the analysis of C. paradoxa's genome of roughly 70 million base pairs, this capture must have occurred only once because most modern plants share the genes that make the merger of photosynthesizer and larger host cell possible. That union required cooperation not just from the original host and the formerly free-ranging photosynthesizer but also, apparently, from a bacterial parasite. Chlamydia-like cells, such as Legionella (which includes the species that causes Legionnaire's disease), provided the genes that enable the ferrying of food from domesticated cyanobacteria, now known as plastids, or chloroplasts, to the host cell.

"These three entities forged the nascent organelle, and the process was aided by multiple horizontal gene transfers as well from other bacteria," explains biologist Debashish Bhattacharya of Rutgers University, whose lab led the work published in Science on February 17. "Gene recruitment [was] likely ongoing" before the new way of life prospered and the hardened cell walls of most plants came into being.

In fact, such a confluence of events is so rare that evolutionary biologists have found only one other example: the photosynthetic amoeba Paulinella domesticated cyanobacteria roughly 60 million years ago. "The amoeba plastid is still a 'work in progress' in evolutionary terms," Bhattacharya notes. "We are now analyzing the genome sequence from Paulinella to gain some answers" as to how these events occur.

The work provides the strongest support yet for the hypothesis of late biologist Lynn Margulis, who first proposed in the 1960s to widespread criticism the theory that all modern plant cells derived from such a symbiotic union, notes biologist Frederick Spiegel of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, who was not involved in the work. That thinking suggests that all plants are actually chimeras—hybrid creatures cobbled together from the genetic bits of this ancestral union, including the enabling parasitic bacteria.

The remaining question is why this complex union took place roughly 1.6 billion years ago. One suggestion is that local conditions may have made it more beneficial for predators of cyanobacteria to stop eating and start absorbing, due to a scarcity of prey and an abundance of sunlight. "When the food runs out but sunlight is abundant, then photosynthesis works better" to support an organism, Bhattacharya notes. And from that forced union a supergroup of extremely successful organisms—the plants—sprang.

Source: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-first-plant-evolved/

So what caused the "confluence of events"?

Cannabologist

Veteran
I'm quoting you, because for someone to discount evolutionary (rofl "Darwinian") biology and then go on to spout some nonsense about genetic engineering in the same sentence... HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST SHOOT ME NOW!!!!

lol.

Well. I also have a actual, real, college educated formal education. In biology/ecology no less. And my high school and elementary schools were pretty posh too :dancer:

lol

Look at me aren't I the prick!

rofl...

I'm also an expert on ghosts, UFOs, magic and the occult, and many other "weird" or, bleh, "supernatural" ideas and theories.

NO WAYYYYYYY

Yes way. I spent many many years as a child pining ancient occult books and reading all the peeps. Castanada? Fuck you. Cabot? Fuck off. I could throw a stone and literally hit the bitch. NAZI UFOS????S Hmm. I've seen the documents! So. The jury is out on whether they got those going but they were basically shitty quadcopters.

And I've seen some shit I'd probably call "ghosts" on more than one occasion sure.

And weird shit in the sky.

Man.

It would be cool if it was aliens. When I was young and dumb I was like YEAH ALIENS!!!

Its not aliens.

Its weirder than aliens :microwave:

H

HemperorsKnight

That was cool to read. That is a good question though as to where cannabis came from or what did it evolve from one of many enigmas that may or may not be answered within our lifetimes but shit it's always good to dream and theorize
Someone on pfa on facebook posted a picture of a cannabis fossil that "may" be 45 million years old or so the leaf looks like any other cannabis plant which draws me more questions on its history and evolution. That fossil may be something special or it may just be an old plant in a stone with no special meaning

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Good thread ?? You've already dismissed it being a possibility before you came here ... move along there's nothing more to see for a close minded individual like yourself , go follow something you believe in.

I never stated an opinion one way or another. And you don't get to dismiss me from a thread.
Continue to Scream asshole all you wish with your eyes closed your image not mine ...

I'm calling you an asshole in a very calm voice with my eyes and mind wide open.
What did you expect to see from a thread labelled " DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?"
Mutual beliefs ? Lol

Civility and clarity of thought, and not being addressed and treated like a special ed student when I asked a simple question. Silly me.

Cheesegez

I never stated an opinion one way or another. And you don't get to dismiss me from a thread

Sure you did ...

Sure it does- look at all the breeds of dogs, chickens, guppies, etc.

Just read about Darwin's finches on Galapagos Islands. Darwin discovered 14 different species of finches just on Galapagos. They had all evolved into different niches, based on survival and food finding strategies.

No need you dismissed yourself ..

I'm calling you an asshole in a very calm voice with my eyes and mind wide open

Stop trying convince yourself of that

Latest posts

Latest posts