DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Can you read the X and Y axis ?

Biological differences between races one of many ... as requested

Ah, another NON-answer, big surprise.

Okay, you've convinced me- you're completely full of shit, AND with a shitty attitude to boot. Asshole.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Those are just human skulls, the DNA story you speak of is fake.
Here is your answer as to why those skulls are shaped so oddly,
straight from wikipedia:

"Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of body alteration in which the skull of a human being is deformed intentionally. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth), and conical ones are among those chosen. Typically, it is carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months."

Certainly not aliens, and those shapes have been found in numerous skulls over a great length of times. Artificial cranial deformation is a extreme form of body modification, like tattoos or piercings. These are humans, real science speaks clearly enough if you read about it.

LOL, I bet wiki did not say this (from my original post)

Marzulli explained that an archaeologist has written a paper about his study of the position of the foramen magnum in over 1000 skulls. “He states that the Paracas skulls, the position of the foramen magnum is completely different than a normal human being, it is also smaller, which lends itself to our theory that this is not cradle headboarding, this is genetic.”

In addition, Marzulli described how some of the Paracas skulls have a very pronounced zygomatic arch (cheek bone), different eye sockets and no sagittal suture, which is a connective tissue joint between the two parietal bones of the skull.

So, if these skulls are the result of "artificial cranium deformation", then explain the differences in the smaller "foramen magnum", pronounced cheek bones, different eye sockets....and, (drum roll please) the absence of a "sagittal suture". Everyone has one...right? Hmmm, can't find one on these skulls.

Hmmmm....maybe the "artificial cranium deformation" craze was to mimic those with big heads. You know, monkey see...monkey do.

Genghis Kush

And I was wondering the same about yourself , especially when you tried telling me lactose tolerance is evolution on the same level of the transition from ape to man after me trying to explain time and time again that our gene sequence is different to apes , chimpanzees and gorillas ... I even showed you a gene sequence map and you still can't establish the difference it seems so I give up . continue to use your high school science in efforts to explain human evolution and there will always be a missing link that cannot be explained ..

You are trying to debate something that has already been firmly established through scientific inquiry .

Its a waste of energy for everyone.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
This is why aliens are really here. They're just taking a quick break.

Attachments

• alien toke break.jpg
    alien toke break.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 22

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
I recall reading about this a few months ago--

19 Pieces Of Non-Human DNA Found In Human Genome

Eight percent of your DNA is alien, in that it’s made up of non-human, viral fragments. In fact, viral fragments are often hiding within the genome of anything on Earth that has a jaw and a spinal cord, which is a remarkable reminder of how they’ve shaped evolution for hundreds of millions of years.

A new study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, reveals that we are even less “human” than previously thought: Nineteen new pieces of ancient viral DNA have been uncovered within our own genome. Perhaps most strikingly, the full genetic “recipe” for an entire virus was found within 2 percent of the people examined.

Retroviruses of all kinds have their genetic code in the form of RNA, often seen as the primitive precursor to DNA. These viruses infect their host cells by inserting a DNA-based replica of their own RNA into the genome of their host, which can include humans. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is an example of a contemporary retrovirus that infects humans in this way.

Ancient retroviruses have been infecting our ancestors for hundreds of thousands of years. Fragments of this virus-manufactured DNA remained within our ancestors’ genomes, which has been copied and passed down from generation to generation. These fragments are known as human endogenous retroviruses, or HERVs.

Previous estimates put our own DNA as being at least eight percent HERV, and the authors of this study were searching for signs of new HERVs within humans. They looked carefully at the genome of 2,500 people from all around the world, and compared their genomes to a “reference” type, a digitized genetic sequence assembled by scientists that acts as a representative sample of our own species’ genome.

The newly discovered provirus could potentially behave like a fully working retrovirus.

The researchers found 19 new HERVs, adding to the 17 previously identified by other studies. One of these new HERVs (found within 50 of the study subjects) was not a mere fragment of a viral genome, but the entire genome itself. This makes it a “provirus,” and is only the second known to exist within humans. Although it has yet to be proven, this provirus could potentially replicate and behave like a working virus, unlike the fragmented HERVs.

“This one looks like it is capable of making infectious virus, which would be very exciting if true, as it would allow us to study a viral epidemic that took place long ago,” said the study’s coordinating author John Coffin, a virologist at the Tufts University School of Medicine, in a statement.

Some HERVs have been adopted by our own bodies to serve useful purposes, including one that aids pregnancy. This particular HERV helps in constructing a protective cell layer around a fetus in order to stop toxins from the mother’s blood infiltrating it.

As they are often an integral part of our biology, hunting down these HERVs is essential for medical research. This study has added another bunch to the pack – as well as revealing how “alien” we truly are.

Source: http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/ancient-viruses-are-hiding-within-your-dna/
Go here for full study: www.pnas.org/content/early/2016/03/16/1602336113.full.pdf

Guess those old gene "mutation" and Darwinism arguments will not work on this one. LOL.

Cheesegez

Ah, another NON-answer, big surprise.

Okay, you've convinced me- you're completely full of shit, AND with a shitty attitude to boot. Asshole.

Shitty attitude ? :laughing:

You asked for biological difference between the human races ..
Can you read a chart ? I couldn't simplify it any more ..
I've gave you plenty of answers and evidence you just choice to dismiss them because they don't comply with your believes ...

A narrow minded Ignorant man will never be to understand anything wholeheartedly - and you sir are a fine example

Cheesegez

You are trying to debate something that has already been firmly established through scientific inquiry .

How can such a vast subject be already firmly established when we've only just learnt about genetics , genome editing / sequencing etc and the roles it plays in shaping all life since day 1 ...

Darwin knew jackshit about genetics and how they can be altered etc / but if he did maybe his theory's may be very different ..

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran

You are right. I am not wasting any more time on this thread. No hard feelings towards anyone, just waste of life arguing with people who think science has been created to cover the truth. Science is the search for truth.

Aliens surely do exist, but clearly would think we are assholes and stay the fuck away!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Shitty attitude ? :laughing:

You asked for biological difference between the human races ..
Can you read a chart ? I couldn't simplify it any more ..
I've gave you plenty of answers and evidence you just choice to dismiss them because they don't comply with your believes ...

A narrow minded Ignorant man will never be to understand anything wholeheartedly - and you sir are a fine example

Seriously, you have not given a direct answer to even one question I have asked you.

The chart below, yes, I can fucking read it, but what is the point you think it makes? That different races lose fat at about the same rate over time?

I know lots of guys like you- you can't really write with any kind of correct syntax or even middle school punctuation. But you really believe you somehow know something that nobody else on this thread knows.

Or even funnier, they just won't accept it because they've been brain-washed. But YOU, only YOU, know the real truth based on your scientific research.

You're just a big bag of wind.

ffmi.png

Stan G.

If this is true, one must wonder if they gave us the bunk shit and keep the truly far out shit for themselves. Maybe that's how the break the speed of light.

Cheesegez

Seriously, you have not given a direct answer to even one question I have asked you.

The chart below, yes, I can fucking read it, but what is the point you think it makes? That different races lose fat at about the same rate over time?

I know lots of guys like you- you can't really write with any kind of correct syntax or even middle school punctuation. But you really believe you somehow know something that nobody else on this thread knows.

Or even funnier, they just won't accept it because they've been brain-washed. But YOU, only YOU, know the real truth based on your scientific research.

You're just a big bag of wind.

View Image

I never said I know the truth ... I've just brought a different theory to the table that's makes more sense , you can believe or disbelieve all you wish I'm just trying to convince you lot that's it's a possibility , a strong one ....

What have you brought to the table ... ignorance ??

I could list many biological differences between human races , like the massive Dihydrotestosterone levels between white and black men but you'd probably say it was caused by the sun..

You could have hard evidence stairing you in the face and still dismiss it as false , because it doesn't fit in your believes ... that's ignorance at the highest level, then you try and judge a man from forum thread punctuation . Einstein was dyslexic but yet he is still known today as one of the most influential geniuses, sounds like I'm speaking with the fresh price of bell air ?

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

Most of the people I know who suffer from this "in-the-know" complex could really be huge assets if they spent as much time and effort trying to connect with the people around them as they do trying to isolate and differentiate themselves.

I've spent a lot of time "in-the-know", and the pain and isolation it brought me almost lasted a decade. I thought I was smart, caring, cultured, selfless, educated.. but really I was just a self-centered dipshit whackjob know-it-all who thought he was special and got what was inevitably coming to him.

Life is too short to run full speed in the wrong direction. Telling people they are blind and stupid isn't going to win you any friends. Friends are important. Building character is important. Being remembered well is important. Your crack-pot conspiracy theories might be interesting topics of conversation, and might even hold some water, but they should never take precedence over common courtesy and respect.

Stan G.

I like this theory. It would surely explain spaced out cannabis users. I always knew I was a psychonaut with Cannabis as my space ship.
But maybe aliens are using the Herb to explore my brain.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Weed 101... a short primer to distinguishing real Earth weed.

If your weed looks like the example on the left or the right of the photo below,
it was definitely brought to earth by aliens...

Attachments

• alien weed.jpg
    alien weed.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 20

Stan G.

Most of the people I know who suffer from this "in-the-know" complex could really be huge assets if they spent as much time and effort trying to connect with the people around them as they do trying to isolate and differentiate themselves.

I've spent a lot of time "in-the-know", and the pain and isolation it brought me almost lasted a decade. I thought I was smart, caring, cultured, selfless, educated.. but really I was just a self-centered dipshit whackjob know-it-all who thought he was special and got what was inevitably coming to him.

Life is too short to run full speed in the wrong direction. Telling people they are blind and stupid isn't going to win you any friends. Friends are important. Building character is important. Being remembered well is important. Your crack-pot conspiracy theories might be interesting topics of conversation, and might even hold some water, but they should never take precedence over common courtesy and respect.
You tell em' Bro. Love thy neighbor, forgive and respect them as well. Peace