What's new

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

Cheesegez

He asked for evidence and you posted a strawman argument (utter bollocks) saying humans are not descended from chimps which Darwin never claimed.
What Darwin said was that apes and humans shared a common ancestor which is accepted as fact by most of the scientific community and by most sensible people unless they happen to be creationist nut jobs or conspiraloons :)

strawman argument ? what are you on ..

lol pretty sure it was Charles Darwin who claimed we descended from apes

Origin-of-Species.jpg

that's the only utter bollocks ive seen

Cheesegez

I think Darwin's theories have more value than you believe.

White man might not turn black from "rice and peas" as you say but he will quickly turn black(like he began)from equatorial sun.

Darwin must be respected for what he observed, and for his time especially. If Charles Darwin has "no relevance", you certainly have none either. Please respect science for what it is.

No hard feelings bro, just can't let you hack up my man Darwin.

No fella a black man has different genetics to a white man no amount of sunlight will alter that I assure you of that.
Charles Darwin has no releveance due to the facts that he knew nothing about genetics ,as no one did at that day and age ..

what we know today about Genetics and gene sequencing changes everything, it's been proven that our genes are not compatible with ape genes as I stated on the last post , I understand you may respect Darwin for what ever reason but science confirms now that darwins theory's are false down to them being scientifically imposable...

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
...We have not found "new" life even if it does exist out there.

Life on earth may have came from space to begin, but the science can clearly explain all earth organisms, including plants share a common ancestor....

Ahhh dude, that was the point...if the researcher's conclusions are correct, then you will not find "new life" here on Earth (or on any other planet/celestial body in this and other galaxy). Why? The second to last bold sentence in my post you quoted--

And the likelihood is that every planet and moon in this solar system--in this galaxy--has been contaminated with these organisms which--depending on the habitability of the planet--either die, or form spores, or go forth and multiply.

Hmmm isn't that the same as saying "all earth organisms, including plants share a common ancestor"?

Some of the organisms still live today and some may have died here on Earth--which means that A) they died immediately, or B) they died after going forth and multiplying (meaning their probably is fossil evidence of their existence).

That said, what ancestral theory (creation, evolution, mythical legends, etc) begins with the premise: "Life here on Earth began elsewhere"? Aren't most based on the notion that "we" are the center of creation. I believe many evolutionist argue that man has stopped evolving, others point to minor physiology changes as evidence man is "still evolving".

Said differently, what species will humans evolve to next? Will we grow back a tail? or extra digits (like 6 instead of 5) or Micky Mouse hands (3 fingers & 1 thumb)?

Genghis Kush

No fella a black man has different genetics to a white man no amount of sunlight will alter that I assure you of that.
Charles Darwin has no releveance due to the facts that he knew nothing about genetics ,as no one did at that day and age ..

what we know today about Genetics and gene sequencing changes everything, it's been proven that our genes are not compatible with ape genes as I stated on the last post , I understand you may respect Darwin for what ever reason but science confirms now that darwins theory's are false down to them being scientifically imposable...

There are more than three million differences between your genome and anyone else's. On the other hand, we are all 99.9 percent the same, DNA-wise. By contrast, we are only about 99 percent the same as our closest relatives, chimpanzees.

humans are Apes.
There are seven extant species of great apes: two in the orangutans (genus Pongo), two in the gorillas (genus Gorilla), two in the chimpanzees (genus Pan), and a single extant species, Homo sapiens, of modern humans (genus Homo).

Cheesegez

Can you explain how a persons skin color relates to any other aspect of their being?

There are more than three million differences between your genome and anyone else's. On the other hand, we are all 99.9 percent the same, DNA-wise. By contrast, we are only about 99 percent the same as our closest relatives, chimpanzees.

humans are Apes.
There are seven extant species of great apes: two in the orangutans (genus Pongo), two in the gorillas (genus Gorilla), two in the chimpanzees (genus Pan), and a single extant species, Homo sapiens, of modern humans (genus Homo).

its doesn't relate to any other aspect other than different genetic features , there is an obvious genetic different between a white man an Asian man and a African man which are not due to environmental factors or food finding skills do you not agree..??

exactly we are 99% the same but regardless the what group of apes , gorillas or chimpanzees you compare our DNA to its not compatible and there's a major genetic difference ... if we evoled from apes why are apes still around , that show no evidence of evolving into anything other than apes? if evolution shaped us why does it not continue to today ?

picture.php

Bobby Boucher

To be more precise, what I was trying to say was that this "I'm right, you are wrong" mentality is historically the number one cause of death and despair in the world. IN MY OPINION, you have to be fucking NUTS to truly BELIEVE these theories. Truth is often stranger than fiction, and I wouldn't discredit any theory as "crazy", but perpetuating the club swinging and head bashing ain't gonna help nobody.

the only possible explanation ... genetic engineering

"The important thing is to never stop questioning" - Einstein

2001-DOM.jpg

Bobby Boucher

Just to be fair, some one the smartest people I have ever met in my life, much smarter than I, believe in what I would dare to call "complete and utter bullshit". Opinions are like assholes, they fucking stink. Theres nothing wrong with anyone believing in anything. What is fucked up is when they try to impose those beliefs on others.

Bobby Boucher

I'm sorry, I didn't interpret "Never stop questioning" as.. "Watch History Channel 'til it leaks out my head", or.. "they are out there, man!!". It means to me that only stupid people stop questioning themselves and challenging their beliefs. I'll tip my hat now and leave the room so you can try and convince us how little green men engineered the world around us.

Genghis Kush

its doesn't relate to any other aspect other than different genetic features , there is an obvious genetic different between a white man an Asian man and a African man which are not due to environmental factors or food finding skills do you not agree..??

exactly we are 99% the same but regardless the what group of apes , gorillas or chimpanzees you compare our DNA to its not compatible and there's a major genetic difference ... if we evoled from apes why are apes still around , that show no evidence of evolving into anything other than apes? if evolution shaped us why does it not continue to today ?

View Image

What are the genetic differences between people from different place on earth that are not environmentally caused?
Can you list any?

We did not evolve from Apes. We are Apes. Humans are one of the seven kinds of Ape.
There are other Apes still in existence because the environment they live in still supports them.
The evolutionary tree has many branches.
This is high school level science.

Evolution is still happening today.
Lactose tolerance is one example.