What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

StickyBandit

I have 2x Mindblowers coming on on the left and 4x Chocolate Funks
MB.CF.jpg

CFs
CF1.jpg

Some MB clones I was clone testing with but might have to grow them out. It seems a shame to bin them
MBClones.jpg

StickyBandit

I better keep a diary of where I'm up to for the record

The main area still has MahaKala strains but I lost track of the dates I turned em
2x Mindblowers on the left and the 4x on the right are Chocolate Funk

Maha.JPG

Mindblower
57 Days 11/13

The second wave of Mindblowers. The first lot is smoking pretty good. Smooth and strong and lasts about 2 hours without a cure. Nice and active but I tend to lose track of exactly what I was being active at :p Then I would come right only to be hit by another wave. Very enjoyable and doesn't leave you drained. We're only smoking the B grade buds from lower on the plant so the A grade with a cure should be pretty decent :)
Mindblower.JPG

Chocolate Funks starting to grow some bud weight
35 days 11/13
ChocF.JPG

Attachments

• ChocF1.JPG
    ChocF1.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah take those mindblower longer and you will get longer duration. choc funks looks great.

here is report for mindblower from one tester:

"Heh I spread my cut of Mindblower around immediately. I fully confess I am only a moderately experienced grower at best, but I gave the cut to a friend who runs 250+ plants a year through his rooms who had only grown named cuts like Gelato, Wedding Cake, Chem cuts ect. He didn’t like sativas but I convinced him to run a few. He says hands down it stinks as much as any of them and is his new favorite cut. I only had 2 females."

StickyBandit

yeah take those mindblower longer and you will get longer duration. choc funks looks great.

here is report for mindblower from one tester:

"Heh I spread my cut of Mindblower around immediately. I fully confess I am only a moderately experienced grower at best, but I gave the cut to a friend who runs 250+ plants a year through his rooms who had only grown named cuts like Gelato, Wedding Cake, Chem cuts ect. He didn’t like sativas but I convinced him to run a few. He says hands down it stinks as much as any of them and is his new favorite cut. I only had 2 females."
After only a week in the jar there is noticeable improvement in strength and duration, but I will take on board what you said for the current grow.
Even Cheech and Chong (my wife and daughter) said they like it, and they're VERY hard to please :p
They were getting impatient with the last run but what's in the jars now should keep them happy for a while while I let this next lot mature longer :)

GreenAndFast

I'm currently smoking acid beauty that has had 5-6 months curing. It's pretty hard core herb, taste is that funky meaty spicy flavour and the effect.....well after half a pure joint I can feel my heart beating out my chest, colours are brighter and everything is right with the world. Smoke a bit more and there is a nervous edge to it, remembering all the bad stuff you did and for you to work on it. It's great. Think I'll twist one up for this morning's dog walk 🙃

StickyBandit

Took a few more pics tonight of the 2m x 1m space

Looks like there will be some bud weight eventually. We still have plenty of MB in the jars to keep us going so there won't be any rush to chop this lot :)
MBnCF.JPG

Mindblower
68 Days 11/13

MBBud1.JPG
MBBud2.JPG

Chocolate Funks
46 days 11/13

CFBud.JPG
CFBud2.JPG
CFs.JPG

Still a long way off being ready but damn they grow fast! :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey sneezy! sneezy is the dog who knows how to use honey. :D

hey bandit. choc funks will foxtail yet. I see that tips of calyxes are catching some color, it could be that brown pheno. fingers crossed.

that mindblower pheno looks tasty, but I am curious about that other one, more sativa one. show her please. thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts