What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Tell about the high please? Is it as strong as mindblower?

both very strong, chocolate funk is more sativa. I just smoked mother of mindblower and it is strong LOL but.... it is the green thai haze male, Mr. Shine, who loads crosses with thaihaze potency. I am happy with him, as he brings trance, electrified jittery energy, and mainly crazy psychoactivity. chocolate funk weakens ego more than mindblower I think...

in Mr. Shine progeny you can find chocolate pheno normally. I found it in df13haze, bshw x haze or in juicy, all progeny of the same male. so you can find it in mindblower and in chocolate funk the probality is the highest. to understand you have to smoke it.

aaaa lotta chocolate weed, around, you know man, ehm just chocolate choco coco choc you know bro yeah it is about it... aaaaa chocolate, wont lie bro. wont lie... it is some old school stuff in modern form you know. just find that pheno, you know what I mean hum? chocolate. chocoooo hahahaha just put seed into soil and watch it ya know? thai is different category, yeah it is... like to start in rocket, pressure on the chest, the whole body shaking and you want to scream yeah thats it hahahaha. just thai weed different category man! hahaha differently different. it makes it choc difference... make sure there is peace around you before smoking it, yeah thats sure, thats basics with it..

mother of mindblower in cut form and bud form.
full

full

StickyBandit

LH 4 x pots Mindblower
RH 4 x pots Chocolate Funk

Mindblower
Day 66 11/13

Room.JPG

You can see a color change in the buds. Starting to show a little red. The front plant the buds have solidified and the back buds have stretched out a little. Getting heavier by the day .... and smellier. They have a real familiar old school smell, like an old, long lost friend. No fruit unless you really try to detect some but more fuel and old gum off the sidewalk. Gonna get some good weight off these :)
MB1Bud1.JPG
MB1Bud2.JPG
MB2Bud1.JPG
MB2Bud2.JPG

The young MBs are fattening up fast
MBYoung.JPG

The Choc Funk was being a bit naughty and grew too tall for my room so I had to deal to about the top foot of a few branches with a pinch and fold to keep the lights low. They should come back fine
ChocF.JPG

Are we nearly there yet :p

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it looks quite good now, even it didnt look so good around 30 days in... it can kick back. it has to please you. new ones will be even better, as you know how to grow it now.

after using silica, you noticed some differences?

I know what you mean by the old lost friend, it is musk common for popular 90s weed, blue moonshine, sour diesel, super skunk, trainwreck, and of course hawaiian blue paki x chocolate thai... but in mindblower it is kind of extrapolated..

all of these F1 thaihaze hybrids, I made, have no goal to resurrect old school weed, I dont believe in it. my opinion is that weed of past belongs to the past. that why all of these MAHAKALA F1hybrids as act of creation are operation which is called extrapolation. it means to derive something unknown from something known... to extend experience into area(of mind) not known or experienced yet. amen.

StickyBandit

Yes, it does please me. It's come back fantastic MAHA! Thankyou very much for all the help (y)
The knowledge you have shared with me on growing Sativas is very much appreciated, especially by my wife :p
I'm not sure if it's the silica only that made the difference as there were so many things that needed correcting in my grow methods but one or all of the changes is making a big difference :D

StickyBandit

I'll try to wait :p
I think all the pistils will all be brown in a few days. It is ripening fast! The buds are getting a hardness to them now and the aroma may have dropped/changed a little.
I'm sure the nanner was caused by heat stress along with humidity which may have sped up maturity? I don't know.
I need to introduce the air in from the cool side of the building instead of from inside but have to make a modification first.

StickyBandit

Mindblower
Day 72 11/13

I think the Mrs was right on this occasion. If she wasn't you tell her :p
Here's the final shots as she was coming down. The purple colors are quite prominent and she's pretty frosty
The aroma has changed some from a week ago and lost some of her sweetness and developed a slight vomit hint, if you look for it, especially on the fingers while cutting so it may be from the stalks. Most of the upper leaves on the plants have a slightly wooden, brittle texture and lost all suppleness
Frosty.JPG
MBBud1.JPG
MBBud2.JPG
MBBud3.JPG
MBBud4.JPG

MBPlants.JPG MBPurple.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts