What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I’ll have enough jarred juicy, that I likely won’t dunk those seeds again until next years grow. By then I should have this grove property pretty dialed in and can really start looking at seeds and pheno hunting. It’s fine if the Blue Sting is a bit muddier. I’ve got plenty of high brain energy strains growing or in jars as well.
it depends on phenos, vietnamese can help, it is still less muddy than silver haze. but essentially Blue Sting is not about some brainstorming or roller coaster ride, not about some perceptive alteration, it is about euphoria. it should take take your consciousness on positive side, way, going onto that happy side of things. like blueberry, just different. the effect should be long lasting. heady. heady. not tiring or devastating.

what incense sticks do to me is permanent smile, not some hysterical laugh or explosions of laugh. just fine and long lasting smiling... this special kind of dreamy happiness. it is energetic enough, just not hype energy you know. piff#7 cut is chill out haze. you can sit on it.. vietnamese helps it with energy and that cerebral quality and psychoactivity(which will be reduced by DF13 in Blue sting though), compared to posi haze crosses cerebral quality get bottomed, more dense, less flying, more grounded, but still very cerebral compared to sour diesel for example. so muddy is too strong expression.

you grew sssdh from Rezdog, so you can compare it. I think that Blue Sting will be much more cerebral than NLhaze x Diesel. I hope it is clear now.

Last edited:

Legalcdn

Finished harvesting 2 AB. Close to 20oz (16oz in colas) and super easy to trim. There was some foxtailing, some empty herm pods (not many) perhaps due to new LED light too close (total 420 watts). She did great considering what i put her thru. I visited my plants every 2-3 days and did the least amount of interventions. I kept looking to see if she had mold but it kept being resin crystallized like glass.This was the 1st 16w strain grown.
Vape report: The high is very enjoyable being active and euphoric. Keeps you awake so no late night sessions. A little on the jittery side.
I did 2oz of cobs so this should be wild in 3 months. I will make tinctures also.
I will try the mindblower or big south pump seeds later in the year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-100505_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-100505_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240425-100207_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-100207_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240425-100242_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-100242_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240425-100315_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-100315_Gallery.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240425-100448_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-100448_Gallery.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 30

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it needs some curing man, let cure for 3 months at least.

congrats! though, nice job, you deserve such nice buds...

no sleep and jittery side is right. one guy from Hawaii said AB gives him laser eyes, I like that expression, it is pretty accurate.

both, mindblower or BSP are much much easier to grow indoors than AB. good luck with them!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
cure is needed with pure sativas.

this what wrote to me one grower from Fulton County, and he sent pic too:

James said:
mindblower here that i didn’t pay much attention to until it was drying. i was wearing a beanie one time when i went to check on it while it was hanging and i accidentally bumped into it. walked into the other room and kept smelling something gassy only to notice some leaves on my hat from that plant. woaaah i had no clue it was so stinky and fuely lol.

mindblower bud.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I hope @flower~power can read quote above, and see what he missed when he didn't find right pheno of MB.. which I really regret.. because I know that he is fan of fuely sativas, yet MB is much more sativa than Sour Diesel.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I did miss out I only had one to choose from in the end
its pity. I plant to make some mindblower crosses in future, I let you know when I have it.

I work on secret join project with one guy, shhhhhhh... I cant tell much. he is very known in canna world though. he plans to cross chem91 with mindblowers.. shhhhhh.

soon there will be feminized MBs available... made by my friend.
Acid Beauty yield for 2 plants was 640grm, about 22.5oz.
Smells more on the sweet tropical fruit with a secondary fuel scent.
Nice yield and an absolute dream to trim with those long colas.
Vape some more in the morning and it gives a feeling of floating, warmth, constantly reminds you of how high you really are.
people report anxiety sometimes, no anxious feelings at you?
MB was a favorite in our house for sure! It has that old school dank fuel/gum aroma, very nostalgic and nice and strong! Finding a good pheno was not very hard but there was definitely a range.
it is not hard, but our friend @flower~power got only one and weird pheno, not much meat on it and he reported it is sweet without any chemical or choco smell... thats not right, not right :D hahaha and probably it is only 8/10 potency pheno, which is nice, but not 9/10 or 10/10...

same happened to @JustGrowing420 with DF13haze, he got only one pheno... and it was kind of freaky, pencil thin buds pheno, instead of nice chunky fuely pheno...

I am glad you people, bandity family, enjoyed it. I love it!!! although I can say it about all crosses with Mr. Shine LOL