What's new

Deezy gets conVerted 3k sealed vert blumat coco stadium

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Dude that room is coming along now!! excellent individual plant shots.

thanks for that. looks good by the way.

keep the nitrogen up for a little bit so you don't get premature yellowing on those longer flowering strains.

keep up then good work friend.
thanks man!

I pretty much just run 8ml A 9ml B all of the way through and keep the additives more along the lines of the h&g schedule although my rez is hooked up to a float valve and gets diluted for the first few days of each week then i close the valve and run it til' the pump hits air. The root aphids really started taking a toll on the ladies, I'm wayyyy more used to seeing dark shiny green leaves in the garden with this same nute mix so the only thing i can really put my finger on would be the root aphids, the leaves get like dead spots and some have been showing the purple stem syndrome because of it as well. I normally make teas with ewc and guanos + a ton of other goodies to help keep the ladies happy...i should probably get a batch goin come to think about it. thanks for stoppin in bro, my little sfv in veg is starting to put out if ya feel me? we'll be in touch. peace.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
its still a nice ass wall of buds.

the root aphids thing is so much easier to treat when the plants are little then once they get big but the Bayer with Imidacloprid should do it in one or two applications.

Insulated ducting. Awesome but an absolute pain in the ass huh?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wheez...you running any Cal-Mag? I thought I saw some purpling on the stems bit and a few yellow leaves, not dissing, just had the same issue in my grow and the Cal-Mag turned my grow around instantly, LOVE that ECSD, shit looks tight man, keep up the great job!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Wheez...you running any Cal-Mag? I thought I saw some purpling on the stems bit and a few yellow leaves, not dissing, just had the same issue in my grow and the Cal-Mag turned my grow around instantly, LOVE that ECSD, shit looks tight man, keep up the great job!
yeah I just started using earth juice cal-mag @ 1.5 ml per gal about a week ago(it's more concentrated than a lot of the cal-mag products and totally clear/smell free and only $10 for a liter) but after reading about the root aphids, they generally show signs of cal-mag or P deficiencies, since using the bayer tree and shrub and cal-mag things have already started to look better. the cuts that show it more were all gifted to me and I'm almost positive thats where the aphids came from(rockwool cubes). thanks for noticing and chiming in man i do appreciate it, i'm a huge sour deez lover also...always seems to be the jar i reach for first. thanks for stoppin in bro!

Grizz

Veteran
lookin good D. welcome to vert land, been running vert stadium for a few years now and perpetual, just dont see any other system that will compete. tried to get a pic from my old gallery but it wouldent post. I run 3000 watt in a 7x8 room, bare bulb, no ac. swap cooler keeps it at 84 right now with lights on and you know how hot it is here

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
just got back from a week long camp out in Yosemite & Sequoia and a few other spots but I'll get some pics up tomorrow

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
vacation pics- for those of you that give a crap lol

pretty sure that this is mount whitney or somewhere around it.
picture.php

just east of the entrance to yosemite
picture.php

toulumne sp? meadow
picture.php

in yosemite
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fish creek by mariposa, I was panning for gold here for a day, not sure if i found any though as i was kinda teaching myself...i did end up with a couple split shots and horseshoe tacks in the bottom of the pan so i musta been doin something right, now to figure out the difference between fools gold and real gold flakes, im pretty sure i had a mix of both lol.
picture.php

Sequoia's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it was a nice trip, brought my little girl and 2 of the dogs(who are staying the phuck home next year) the sequoias are truly amazing, i'd recommend that trip for anyone.

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
shots of the garden

shots of the garden

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goo's OG
picture.php

sfv on left
picture.php

picture.php

Killer Chem x Legend OG in front of the sour D x larry Og
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Killer Chem x Legend OG #5
picture.php

ecsd monster
picture.php

picture.php

sour D x larry OG
picture.php

Mango haze
picture.php

Snodawg
picture.php

jack herer
picture.php

Raspberry kush on L fiyah faux G on R
picture.php

Raspberry Kush
picture.php

SFV OG(stunted by root aphids & light leak...next time baby, next time!
picture.php

picture.php

pre-95 sensi star
picture.php

goo's og
picture.php

thats all i got for this one, til next time!

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Beautiful pics. Deezy. pretty funny about the dogs, I feel ya.
bro, if you ONLY KNEW LOL I got a helluva sick nasty story for ya when you come down...I'll never look @ the little bitch (I mean that in the proper way lol) the same I'll tell ya that much...ewe

Last edited:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good D. welcome to vert land, been running vert stadium for a few years now and perpetual, just dont see any other system that will compete. tried to get a pic from my old gallery but it wouldent post. I run 3000 watt in a 7x8 room, bare bulb, no ac. swap cooler keeps it at 84 right now with lights on and you know how hot it is here

Josey.....interesting I run a 8x8 room w/ 3200watts......I just got a portable AC so I am keeping the temps within a 5-8 degree range of about 74-81 roughly, the ac unit also has a de/Huey but with my increased air flow PM/mold. Has not really been an issue.

Do you have a thread up would love to see ur work?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent pics wheezy, I love the Sequoias and I do a little gold panning and sluicing myself great way to get outside and get some "color" in your pan!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Excellent pics wheezy, I love the Sequoias and I do a little gold panning and sluicing myself great way to get outside and get some "color" in your pan!
thanks man first time I ever panned was on the trip, can't wait to get out and do some more

bobblehead

Veteran
looking good. Nice vaca pics. Seeing nature undisturbed is a reality check. How far along are you in flower?

Latest posts

Latest posts