What's new

Deezy gets conVerted 3k sealed vert blumat coco stadium

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looking good. Nice vaca pics. Seeing nature undisturbed is a reality check. How far along are you in flower?

thanks man! no doubt about the surreal feeling you get when your surrounded by those giant trees, it puts you in perspective.

Technically they're at 6 weeks(other than the killer chem x legend og seedlings which all went in at different times and are all at least two weeks behind everything else)...BUT I had a good sized light leak that i found about 10 days into flower that had been enough to delay them pretty good(my lights run at night and the morning sun blasts on the window of the green room) so I'm adding an extra week to everything and hoping for the best it really sucks to know that a light leak could have given me the bone when I definitely know better so all things considering I'm callin it day 35 fwiw. thanks for stoppin in bro!

nice system! :)
thanks for stoppin in

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking awesome, dizzy,

been to the park, man it is a place to be, wish i could built a lil cabin and live there haahah
those gals are looking pumped too, nice work man.

keep us posted!

cheers

One Love 731

Veteran
Great pics man, cant believe how similar, minus the huge trees it looks like back home. I spent most of my life 20-30 minuets away from some of the most beautiful country in the states. Maybe when were all rich and famous Ill show ya how we do back home, all year round something to do. The girls look good too, looks like I'm a few weeks behind ya. What do ya think of the Blumats? The Lemon Larry is different than Chaco's. Both crosses were done by Elite, one's Sour Larry the other is Lemon Larry. You have Lemon Larry=Larry OG x [Larry OG x Sour D]. Ive yet to find an OG I like better. Watching close, keep up the good work Deezy. 1:ying:

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Great pics man, cant believe how similar, minus the huge trees it looks like back home. I spent most of my life 20-30 minuets away from some of the most beautiful country in the states. Maybe when were all rich and famous Ill show ya how we do back home, all year round something to do. The girls look good too, looks like I'm a few weeks behind ya. What do ya think of the Blumats? The Lemon Larry is different than Chaco's. Both crosses were done by Elite, one's Sour Larry the other is Lemon Larry. You have Lemon Larry=Larry OG x [Larry OG x Sour D]. Ive yet to find an OG I like better. Watching close, keep up the good work Deezy. 1:ying:
I miss it already bro, back in the drab ass desert. I'm LOVING the blumats lol...best $100 i ever spent im my time gardening imho. good to know about the lemon larry's heritage, I just call it larry sour d around the pad cuz I'm not very into the lemony ganja and it just throws me off...and it really smells nothing like lemon at this point anyway(whew!) I definitely feel like that plant is a keeper and a half, seems like it could really knock the ball outta the park in the vert setup its super chunky from top to bottom and just covered in resin smells like some bomb OG to top it off...better than many so called elites that I have ran in the past at least as of right now without smoking it lol. I'm anxious to run the sfv again also without the problems that I've encountered thus far in this run.

on a side note: the killer chem x legend og seed plants are some of the frostiest ladies that have ever been in my garden, the fan leaves are frosted to the tips, they are showing a ton of potential and at least one will be a long term keeper for me.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ssa-thanks bro, still just crossing my fingers and hoping it works out. I started to get a good eye for estimating my harvey's in the horizontal setup, but i don't know what to expect from the new room...If nothing else it doesn't look like it will be a total crap run so i'm just playing the waiting game and hoping for the best.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Well jeopardy music is fitting then!
I'm sure it will be 1+ per bulb to
Make quota, but looks like more hard to tell online.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
any updated pics from everything???

Root aphids are a real bitch! I dealt with them with some bayer tree and shrub, and that definitely did the trick! The difference in growth since is amazing

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
:yeahthats

Yeah Man! That last round of pics was awesome.. but we are ready to see some real nuggage now tho.

I know, we are selfish but its prime picture snapping time bro!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ST & NGW + all the other homies that are probably ready for some kind of update-
I had some mites that showed up in a little corner of the room a day or two after i took those last pics, needless to say they went apeshit crazy and really ruined a good portion of my harvest, the room is empty now and being treated for the little bastards that seem to get me every summer. they also found theyre way into my veg room so i'm currently at war with mites :( the bayer tree & shrub did the trick for the aphids good tip man. i do have a couple pics of the killer chem x legend og shot right before chop, i know its not the full update we all like to see but to keep it real i wouldn't want to show pics of something that looked the way it started goin...i didn't even like goin in the room...DAMN I HATE MITES! i hit over 1# a light but there is a TON of room for improvement.
picture.php

picture.php

the first pic is pheno 4, it is some of the most potent herb I've smoked and that was a nice wet sample, cant wait till shes all dry & cured

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hey whadeezlrg nice nugs bro, seems like they done well for you in the end.

I was wondering if you ever had any clogs running your blumats and whether they gave any issue at all...