pnmdcf1.jpg

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a gettir done job with all that’s going on. Been there once 16 years ago so I’m way more prepared for the mental war.

I’ll do a big hunt when I got more seed to play with! They’re taking their time but almost time for trichs.
stay safe Tony. If there is a risk and you need to tear down then do it ! - i have more DC seeds if you need them.
Godspeed,
VG :tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
Has anyone ran the Deep Chunk from Real Seeds yet? He says they will be back in stock soon. Seems like a good source

If your talking about the Deep Chunk repro from RSC/KwikSeeds then yes. It is some sort of DC hybrid, and not a good one. There were even some autoflowering phenos. As much as I like the guy who runs RSC and what he’s done, angus I think? I would not buy that DC again. Clearly whoever he had gotten from does not have real DC. I grew it along real DC from a member here, difference was night and day.

RobFromTX

If your talking about the Deep Chunk repro from RSC/KwikSeeds then yes. It is some sort of DC hybrid, and not a good one. There were even some autoflowering phenos. As much as I like the guy who runs RSC and what he’s done, angus I think? I would not buy that DC again. Clearly whoever he had gotten from does not have real DC. I grew it along real DC from a member here, difference was night and day.
Well thanks for the heads up. I already ordered some seeds anyway. Have you grown out the 1990 master kush yet?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting good results with a little patience. Got some winners popping up in the taste tests with that true medicinal indica afghan resin. Need to do some more selecting, and this line will be a take home winner. Its not a true bred dc, but dc hybrids. I think I posted the lines earlier. Basically different sources of afghan with dc always as the male. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about that, Tonygreen! The laws are creating the problem, splitting families up over medicine.

Raco- That IS awesome! Panama is a legendary strain, and I've heard it was the best my friend has ever had over the years. Looking forward to hearing how they turn out. Looking fantastic. I guess thats the panama red you see with the DC resin and density! :smoke:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola pipeline

I saved the Panama cut P1 for Kaiki for a while...It was 2004 or 05
I grew her both in and outdoors.

I already had the DC and came first with the idea.
Sent the cuts to Kaiki and convinced him to make F1 seed.

Heres the Panama cut outdoors:)

DSC07959.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great in here T.. I'm gonna start some Monky Balls soon

Has anyone ran the Deep Chunk from Real Seeds yet? He says they will be back in stock soon. Seems like a good source

I think these are the ones I tried 1st.. I got 2 packs gifted form a kind soul.. I got zero of them to germ. The packs were all white. I took some pics of these packs.
DSCN3733.JPG

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great Raco! Deep Chunk needs some sativa influence to loosen it up. Having great success with smoke tests on mine. Some of the plants have refreshing citrus fruity influence and others are more medical indica with less of the fruity influence. I prefer the more medical indica one. I have noticed since the choice was made to go after a sativa influenced candy spice flavored plant in 2017 a major improvement with potency.

Cold this week. Colder next week with a freeze frost, so it getting to be time. Happy Harvest! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hmong

Veteran
...lame! agreed!
only right thing is to laugh it off...
kinda had same experience before, no photo shop, but taking credit.
and without an established brand, there is no point in watermarking every single forum pic

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

davidepulpeiro

F2? Pensé que Deep Chunk es un IBL...
Tengo algunas semillas de gran tamaño (f15) este año en el norte de galicia españa
Estaba súper desanimado, no obtuve ninguna de las 20 semillas que llegué a germinar. Vinieron originalmente de criadores minoristas. Seguiré buscando BUEN DC f1.
yo hice semillas deep chunk este verano, de hecho están secando, las saque en exterior al norte de galicia con clima lluvioso y sin ningun problema.La version actual es una f15 basandose en una seleccion por producción y mayor tamaño de tricomas siempre manteniendose pura sin modificar la genetica original de tom hill

Hmong

Veteran
I don´t know wtf is Pineapple Express (I watched the movie)
he tells in the movie though^^

{Blue Oyster x AfghanKush} x {Northern Lights x Super Red Espresso Snowflake}

cryptically hidden at 209 ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made deep chunk seeds this summer, in fact they are drying, I took them outside in the north of Galicia with rainy weather and without any problem. The current version is an f15 based on a selection for production and larger trichome size, always keeping it pure without modifying the original genetics of tom hill

If you made enough sharing them would be awesome.

Latest posts

Latest posts