What's new

Deepchunk 2022

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy all! I've been on the hunt for DC for quite awhile and I'm pleased to be in the moment!
Thanks to @VerdantGreen for coming through.
These are only once removed from a Tom Hill pack so it's as good as I could do. I got Tom's blessing but couldn't get him to dig me up a batch! I don't blame him I can't even get my kids to cut the grass lol! Much love amigo!

I've done the best I can and popped all VG gave me so I'll do an open pollination and make more to hunt!

These are 3 to a quart so I'll give them another leaf set of growth then cut them out and up pot.

Much love to Tom for sharing the knowledge that got me started on my journey (also the trove of incredible work) and to VG for looking out!

Let's see what we find! The PTK x my inbred Gorilla Bubble or Pine Tar Gush as I call her, that VG and I have been working on for a few years has become something of a cult classic. Looking forward to making more for a giant selection and repeating the work with this one!

Attachments

• 20220709_023836.jpg
    20220709_023836.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one and looking forward to what you find.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, i have an old pack of these i've been starting to get the itch to pop, will be watching.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hell yeah tony, DC is a phenomenal plant for a breeding program! Hope those come out well for you. I had some Tom Hill 2nd gen (or f2?) But couldn't get them to pop. I'd love to see it come back and try again.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they'll sulk but at least you might get some clones.
🍿
X18 x Gorilla Bubble are much faster. I'll snap a pic when I get a chance.

I've got a group of my Gorilla Bubble Bx5 s1s going too. Few will find a way into the DC room!

Little angry today but stress response kicked in and that will stiffen them up and make it easier when I cut them out to transplant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts