What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deepchunk 2022

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Blue Oyster x AfghanKush} x {Northern Lights x Super Red Espresso Snowflake"

lol ^^
@Hmong

I wouldn't be surprised if that ped. Is fake bs as well :)

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Has anyone ran the Deep Chunk from Real Seeds yet? He says they will be back in stock soon. Seems like a good source
My pack of Freak Chunk had 13 seeds in it. I got 10 of them to break ground. Just seedlings at the moment. We'll see...

RobFromTX

My pack of Freak Chunk had 13 seeds in it. I got 10 of them to break ground. Just seedlings at the moment. We'll see...
Did you go through kwik seeds to get them? Ive been watching for them but he hasnt restocked them in some time. Please keep me updated. I was about to get some from the landrace team this week but theyre crazy expensive

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple of dc males vibing in the greenhouse, had to remove two others, there were little white pistils poking out of the nanas.

IMG_20221013_105336.jpg

a few days later...

IMG_20221017_180905.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221013_105340.jpg
    IMG_20221013_105340.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Did you go through kwik seeds to get them? Ive been watching for them but he hasnt restocked them in some time. Please keep me updated. I was about to get some from the landrace team this week but theyre crazy expensive
I did. Will do. I must've gotten some of the last available because by the time the pack hit my hands I started thinking I should've gotten two... only to check the site to find them out of stock.
Freak chunk no es deep chunk de hecho asta aparecen fenotipos autoflorecientes
I haven't really been able to find much documentation on Freak Chunk. Why do you doubt its authenticity as a continuation of Deep Chunk and how did you come to be familiar with autoflowering traits in the line? I guess I am surprised to read that TRSC/Kwik, given their respected reputation, would be dishonest about such a thing, especially when offering a legend like Deep Chunk.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turns out the timer was fucked. No wonder they wouldn’t flower. Fixed that and threw one that branches good in with my sour bubbles to make some room. Ok now set to flower lololol. No autos in the lot here.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moved that last mom to my sour bubble run, sexed 4 more girls, 5 males made it through the death zone. Raised up the light more, these are under half a hlg 550 but it’s still super intense, doing better now!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ciao Tony, good flo bro!

How's trunk touch smelling please, one better than others in your opinion?

Last edited:
C

Cactus Kid

Has anyone ran the Deep Chunk from Real Seeds yet? He says they will be back in stock soon. Seems like a good source
Yep I have a decent one that I got from Angus a while ago. Seems more squatty and bushy than some maybe?

VerDGato

So today what could be my option to choose. If I look for a deep chunk line or similar in its growth structure and large and wide leaf to work with leaf mutants. I am about to go for Deep Chunk Nomad seeds. Any recommendation?

sbeanonnamellow

Howdy VerDGato, I was looking for some Deep Chunk (still looking for originals if or when they come back to market as well) and decided to go with the Hazeman offering, but at the time I was only aware of two possible sources: the Hazeman offering and the Real Seeds offering. The latter has been out of stock for some time now. I'm not aware of the Nomad offering so can't really expound on that. Hope it helps and hope you find some wonderful Deep Chunk seeds to add to your collection. Much love