What's new

Deepchunk 2022

need4weed

Veteran
Howdy VerDGato, I was looking for some Deep Chunk (still looking for originals if or when they come back to market as well) and decided to go with the Hazeman offering, but at the time I was only aware of two possible sources: the Hazeman offering and the Real Seeds offering. The latter has been out of stock for some time now. I'm not aware of the Nomad offering so can't really expound on that. Hope it helps and hope you find some wonderful Deep Chunk seeds to add to your collection. Much love
Csi are doing a reproduction of the original line.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4D9C58E5-3D76-4CEC-8AF9-A540AF1F4ACE.jpeg
Finally action ha!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Well, I guess you're growing sensi with this one to make up for the lost timer. Need to make some DC Seeds though.

sbeanonnamellow

Csi are doing a reproduction of the original line.
Thanks for the heads-up on the CSI project. I was able to grab some of their PTK preservation work along with a handful of other selections and really appreciate their work. I hope to be able to grab some of the CSI stuff when it's available. Much love

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great, where do you get CSI seed? What does that stand for? Thanks! I was wanting to get some DC for the project.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fantastic, thats great you're seeding. You don't have to fully pollinate the crop, you know. If pollination is stopped at the pencil eraser size flower stage, you will have a few seeds and mostly seedless flowers

The males look a little spindly at the top, is that due to artificial light? I guess I never let my males get to that point, so maybe thats normal flower morphology (shape/growth).

full

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck csi for dropping gg4 s1 against JW wishes the minute he died, last time i saig that mz jill thratened to sue me so i better shut up before riot, hyb and the rest of speakeasy crew show up lol

CreeperStipule

Fuck csi for dropping gg4 s1 against JW wishes the minute he died, last time i saig that mz jill thratened to sue me so i better shut up before riot, hyb and the rest of speakeasy crew show up lol

Anyone teaming up with Matt Riot needs their head testing or a big slap. Seriously do people have short memories..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They even rounded up hyb from under his rock to come talk crap for me defending a dead friend. JW woulda got a kick out of it lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts