What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran
"well, they are no better than animals, so..." i hear comments like this too often about anyone with a "good tan". assholes...

Mainly greed and the fear of losing our cheap food supply. Derogatory remarks were a way of excusing it all. America doesn’t like poor people. In prior times, it was the “Okies”, before them the Chinese, the Africans, the Irish. Anybody in a vulnerable position.

Viva Cesar Chavez!!!

Badfishy1

Imagine thinking ‘Hispanic’ is a single culture. Almost the same way ‘blacks’ are a single group of people. Lmfao neoliberals can’t help but hide the low key racism.

Badfishy1

Neoliberals ARE a monolithic block of sub room temp iq mouth breathers that promote infanticide, racism and Sneed rights who do/ feel exactly what their MSM handlers and social media tell them. You thought NPC was a meme?

Absolem

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thought the Mueller probe was just a front to go after the deep state and put Obama, Comey, Brennen, and others in jail.

When is one of your predications here going to come true?
Then you thought Horowitz was going to take them all down. Another seething fail. lol
JOHN DURHMAN. lmao

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why are some accounts private with fewer posts and more followers than others? Paying for clicks overseas, third party advertising with free to use photo sharing for mobile phones? Kind of odd maybe I should have stopped there but they have no online presence or no real world presence unless you follow them which is it?

View Image

pretty sure relentless exist...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Neoliberals ARE a monolithic block of sub room temp iq mouth breathers that promote infanticide, racism and Sneed rights who do/ feel exactly what their MSM handlers and social media tell them. You thought NPC was a meme?

i've never heard or read of ANYONE that has EVER promoted infanticide in a serious conversation, and am ever the more confused when i look up "sneed" on urban dictionary.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Remember weiner's laptop and what the NYPD said about the contents in the "life insurance" file?

9-of-those-12-people-who-saw-anthony-weiners-laptop-are-now-dead

The 9 all must have gotten WuFlu, the 3 survivors got some religion.

St. Phatty

i've never heard or read of ANYONE that has EVER promoted infanticide in a serious conversation, and am ever the more confused when i look up "sneed" on urban dictionary.

Like it or not, late term abortion is infanticide.

Not that the Trump humpers have any legit claim about being "pro Life".

audiohi

Veteran
Like it or not, late term abortion is infanticide.

Not that the Trump humpers have any legit claim about being "pro Life".

in·fan·ti·cide
/in?fan(t)??s?d/
Learn to pronounce

noun: infanticide; plural noun: infanticides

1.the crime of killing a child within a year of birth.
"cases of infanticide often involve extreme emotional disturbance"

2.a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.

Like it or not, you're wrong.

mowood3479

Veteran
in·fan·ti·cide
/in?fan(t)??s?d/
Learn to pronounce

noun: infanticide; plural noun: infanticides

1.the crime of killing a child within a year of birth.
"cases of infanticide often involve extreme emotional disturbance"

2.a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.

Like it or not, you're wrong.

That is debatable.. unless u r god the almighty
Then thanks for the clarification

Latest posts

Latest posts