What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

'Nevertrumper' NPCs: "I share the same political views as the global corporate elite, mainstream media, world bank, military industrial complex, UN and most US politicians. Also, I am immune from propaganda."

Absolem

'Nevertrumper' NPCs: "I share the same political views as the global corporate elite, mainstream media, world bank, military industrial complex, UN and most US politicians. Also, I am immune from propaganda."

NPC...... haha. Same catch words from all you Trumpster's. Does your cult come with coded words to use?

Absolem

What happens when swing states have two slates of electors (as is now the case); one submitted through an unconstitutional process and one from the legislators?

You deal in too many "what's" and "if's".

Trump lost. Come back to reality. It's not healthy following a con man down the drain. Even Mitch caved.

Hempy McNoodle

You deal in too many "what's" and "if's".

Trump lost. Come back to reality. It's not healthy following a con man down the drain.

I'm just prompting you to expand your thinking and find the answers for yourself. Or, you can just wait and watch and see who is POTUS after Jan 20th, 2021.

Cannavore

Veteran
"Trump attorney Sidney Powell spun fictional tales of election systems flipping votes, German servers storing U.S. voting information and election software created in Venezuela “at the direction of Hugo Chavez” — the late Venezuelan president who died in 2013."

lmaooooo how do you believe this shit

Absolem

I'm just prompting you to expand your thinking and find the answers for yourself. Or, you can just wait and watch and see who is POTUS after Jan 20th, 2021.

I would really like to believe you are a troll account to make Trump supporters look silly. But I know that's not the reality. You really believe what you post.

Hempy McNoodle

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell spun fictional tales of election systems flipping votes, German servers storing U.S. voting information and election software created in Venezuela “at the direction of Hugo Chavez” — the late Venezuelan president who died in 2013."

lmaooooo how do you believe this shit

Type "smartmatic Venezuela" into the Youtube.com search bar and review all of the archived mainstream media coverage of this issue.

Enjoy!

Absolem

picture.php

Absolem

Bet this mighr have something to do with it,,,

Mouse Utopia and The Blackest Pill – #PropagandaWatch : The Corbett Report
https://www.corbettreport.com/blackpill/

The shit posted in that video is what they teach in college psychology 101. Amazing how easily you are manipulated by what is taught in a introductory coarse to basic psych.

Like a kid standing around a bunch of astronomers looking at the constellations as the little kid points to the moon over and over.

What you think is ground breaking knowledge is college entry level information.

geneva_sativa

Oh, ok,,, cool

Seems you watched that 45 min vid in 10 mins,,,

awfully fast and missed the point entirely as usual,,,

but hey,,, dont let that stop yer shitposting !