What's new

Deep Congo

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Her are a few shots of the buds from the 2 runts I posted earlier, the F4 seeds from these will not be used in my future projects.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JACKBAYBEH

Her are a few shots of the buds from the 2 runts I posted earlier, the F4 seeds from these will not be used in my future projects.

Send those runt beans my way LG. LOL. Those runts look just fine to me! Unfortunately, I had germ issues with my pack of DCon as well. I think I bought one of the very last packs Gypsy had left. Imagine they were pretty old when I bought them to begin with. Anyway, really nice work your doing with those LeanGreen. :tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro!
The smoke from them is fantastic, great smell, rich flavor and an awesome high. They just didn't grow with the vigor I want.

Here are a few buds from the plant I pollinated with the Green haze x Panama(ACE) males I had.

picture.php
picture.php

And this is the plant I'm talking about
picture.php

jj7leaf

so...

so...

Hey lean hwzit.
I got inspired by ponde's story of room fulls of deep congo so ive been running exclusively some indoor crops of the deep congo bx1's , ended u with a dc leaning pheno (even in the bx1) and a more congo leaning pheno, good yileder, very aromatic fuel musky smell and taste, not a strain for the fruit lovers. Anyhow i do have a few bx1 testbeans i will try on a couple folks once i can do pms, in the meantime since outdoors is out of the picture these days thing of the past I have to carry these breeding projects on inside. Best of the summer to all deep congoers. Richard.

Would be great to see these lines available again. Keep us posted.

j

S

sativagrower87

Lean Green, lovely girls you've got there :) Found today a tine ball of hand rubbed hash, what a great surprise :) Lovely incensey, spicy aroma :) Lovely balanced high :) I feel so lovely today :biglaugh:
Damn want to grow this strain again... Here is one more time nice purple nug :D
picture.php

Rusty420

the congo expression im running is finishing at 8.5 apprro weeks real soon, will take some pics..got another cut a few weeks behind too, just forming nugs..:D i really love this plant..:)

Happy holidaze club congo..:yes:

J

joejusttyped

Is this strain gone for good? Would love to be able to get some.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
I have nothing but a couple dCon hybrids left in my collection. TMV wiped out all my mothers. I have some Blue Cheese x dCon-D, and some dCon-E x Skunk #1. Can't find my f2's. Being a disorganized slob can be a bitch.

Currently puffing on some 'Powervision' (Powerplant IBL x Tribal Vision) from seeds I made 4-5 years ago, and there's a little bit of the same Congolese line in there on the Tribal Vision side (from ACE's Bangi Haze, btw). While it lacks much of the 'rhythmic' quality to the high that Deep Congo displayed, it still carries an extremely musical vibe. But instead of making you want to dance, the Powervision makes you want to vibrate and expand from within, and acts as an osmotic carrier between the ineffable thoughts, feelings and urges at the upper edges of consciousness and the physical reality of whatever instrument is being played. You could tell your whole life's story with one note and not feel like you left anything out.

Every single time I mess with African genetics of any sort, I get something amazing. Why isn't everybody hip to them?

Desert Dan

Veteran
I have a original pack chilling in the fridge... I guess that is one advantage to being a seed whore. Destined for a open pollenation... eventually.

DD

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gone for good???????
;) I'm sitting on piles of Dcong seeds, it aint goin no wheres.

kamyo

Veteran
Would love to get some more of these. Had this and Deep Wreck 4-5 years ago but let them go to waste. Good to know people still have them. Hopefully we'll see something on the bay in the future.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, but it is gone for good for everyone else unless you share.

A thoughtful gesture would be to send some in to the server fund.

:tiphat:

R.Fortune

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha ha, you boys are calling me out huh? If only there were a few more hours in the day, then I might be able to send some in.... Seriously though, I need to send a few friends some stuff anyways and I'd have no probs with sending more PTK and some Dcong into the Bay. It's just that I will not package the seeds for them, no time for that. I could send them in bulk to the Bay and tell them to give them out as freebies, that's what I did with 2 packages of PTK a few years back.

Latest posts

Latest posts