What's new

Deep Congo

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Beauts... first one looks way Deep Chunk, second one screams Congo.

Really makes me want to get into my dCon-E x Skunk #1's and see what's happening in there.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Looks like you have some nice phenos going Lean.
The first one is chunky for sure. Thats some fat bud :laughing:

I do like those taco leaves :blowbubbles:

picture.php

Last edited:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm further south than that, so I might have to throw a few Dcong's outside next year.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
was lucky enough to try this jem from danky herbals, very nice cross im gonna have to start some of these beans very soon.i have deep chunk from mendo in bean form by its self straight spider lookin plant. luv the hight that comes from the deep congo bomb shit for sure.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of these girls are done, just want to give them a few more days of plain water before the chop.

picture.php

picture.php

Wow Lean Green those are beauties...I never get tired of looking at these. Still wishing the pack my buddy had germinated. That's how things go sometimes though.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Lean Green those are beauties...I never get tired of looking at these. Still wishing the pack my buddy had germinated. That's how things go sometimes though.

Thanks! Hopefully, Richard will bring more Dcong to market soon.

These 2 plants where runts of the litter.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

Maaaaaannnn.....those are fine looking dude. It must be good to be you.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL!! Some days it is! It's probably not too hard being P some days too. I just wish I had more time to give to my ladies, but the wife and kids demand their fair share of LG too.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are the last 2 Dcongs to come down. They look to be the best yielders of the group. Flowered out 6 or 7 girls this round and I'm getting pumped to run the F4's!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burning a few freshly dried flowers today and whew, is this purple one good! Strong ass aroma of fuel soaked resin and musky carrots. I haven't done speed in years but that's exactly what I feel like I'm doing.Rushy and electrified for the whole high, then a clean come down.
picture.php

Here is the plant I'm talking about.
picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats my ideal for the deep congo i think, good job dude.:lurk:
Yeah bro me too! I'm extremely happy with where the aromas/flavors and highs are heading with the Dcong lines. If the F4's have the high, smell and taste that I'm looking for, I plan to select for yield in the following generations.