What's new

Deep Congo

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Looks like they both maintained the 'resin taco' leaf habit. Deep Congo seeds should have come factory-equipped with a set of bubblebags ;-)

Rinse

Veteran
Looks like they both maintained the 'resin taco' leaf habit. Deep Congo seeds should have come factory-equipped with a set of bubblebags ;-)

Ahh the old Resin taco leaf, sign of a good Afghan...Gives me an idea for the next one, deep chunk x Mexican sat

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol, I'm a dry-sifter myself, the Dcong gives up plenty of frost from her trimmings. Tastes really great after a pile of trichs spends a week in my wallet and morphs into a flexible brown slab of pungent goodness! Soon those tacos are gonna be so rolled and crusted that they'll look like resin taquitos. :jump:

Got a few more Dcong F3's out for pics. All of these except for the one I mentioned a few posts back got hit with a male from both lines of F3's. I'm just in-lining these things to see what happens. One day I want to go back to the F2's and make new selections to see if I've learned anything. Find out if my ideas about selections are on track. I'm in it for the long haul...

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rusty, I'm loving the looks of your girl, props!! Have you flowered her out yet? What's she like??

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Resin Taco Leaves

Resin Taco Leaves

picture.php

picture.php

Rusty420

nice resin bobby..:yes:

LG, thanks, i have had her since early last year i think. it is a nice smoke, not much dc influence, the smell is congo, and the growth is the sativa ends, the buds are congo but denser, it breeds true for some african traits and the resins are very much congo..i cant put my finger n the smell but i have grown ace congo hybrid, and some africans, and its a lot like it..this plant goes tan/gold when left, just like the ace congo female i flowered in the past..this one is some what of a itch for me, as i had some cross pollination in a cross with x18, and the true dc/18 offspring were so delish, like flo...woody kush types popped up too, the cross was done with this mum and 2 x18 males, i plan to re create this cross without the contaminant pollen from oaxacan x X18, using 4 or so paki kush studs...i know it will turn out great...in the mean time im gonna hit this african mixed race girl with some GGenes cherrybomb males, to keep it on the sativa sides as i think this Deep congo girl was a blessing from $300 worth of old/unviable seed, dont know how many times i was too naive and uneducated to buy the deep congo seeds, must looked at them 20 or so times on seed boo without buying them....but, we got her so im happy....:D

^^Here is some of that cross pollination offspring, this one is a nice mix of the parents, opposite node buds with dense sativa flowers + afghan resin..Congo x DeepChunk x Mexican x Pakistan..:)

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like your making some fun stuff! I've been sitting on some X18 for a bit, maybe it's time to pop them. I made some Dcong F2 x PTK a while ago, need to pop some of those too.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
God bless the Spanish fishermen who originally collected the African lines that resulted in Deep Congo. I'll bet they're some seriously interesting cats.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God bless the Spanish fishermen who originally collected the African lines that resulted in Deep Congo. I'll bet they're some seriously interesting cats.

God bless the fallen
picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pulled one out for a pic
picture.php

This is a lower bud shot, don't know why I didn't take a close up of the main bud:dunno:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts