What's new

Deep Congo

highlighter, nice to see you! long time friend.
i tried uploading some pics last night no luck so far.
just harvested top nugs of the deep congo bx1, which i usually do , then leave the bottoms to firm up .
nice treat the deep congo yields some heavy finger hash to get me by till the nugs dry.

another side project i started this year was a cross of the deep congo to make it an early outdoor. called it the "mighty congo", hooked up a medi patient with some test beans, hope to see him posting here.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need to start turbo-posting, get that count up, brutha!
Might be why you can't upload pics til you get to 50 posts???
I know it's harder to post pics here than it used to be, usually have to resize them smaller 1st.

Hope your summer's going good, great to have you posting again! :wave:

tomfooler

highlighter, nice to see you! long time friend.
i tried uploading some pics last night no luck so far.
just harvested top nugs of the deep congo bx1, which i usually do , then leave the bottoms to firm up .
nice treat the deep congo yields some heavy finger hash to get me by till the nugs dry.

another side project i started this year was a cross of the deep congo to make it an early outdoor. called it the "mighty congo", hooked up a medi patient with some test beans, hope to see him posting here.
"deep congo bx1"
and an outdoor 'deep congo'...
nice work...
will these be for for release???

hi highlighter old friend back from og days, time flies.

Tomfooler:
The way I see this project so far is that all those who have grown and reported on this strain will be on my goto list to get to do some more work on it.

The outdoor version aimed at producing an ealry outdoor version is being tested out this year locallly and up the sunshine coast.

The thing with picture posting I get as far as browsing for pics (presizedd within the limit ) but when I hit upload it just blanks out the path, maybe need more posts .

Im trying to show off my lastest crop of the bx1 bud.

TRYING TO UPLOAD

TRYING TO UPLOAD

TRYING TO UPLOAD PIC

Attachments

• white widow at 4 weeks flower (6/29/11)
    white widow at 4 weeks flower (6/29/11)
    114.9 KB · Views: 43

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you posting Richard!! I've not been posting much myself lately.
Thanks for posting some pics of your work:)

I running some F4's from this plant at the moment. She produced some fantastic purple sativa flowers with that trademark Deep Congo smell/taste and a killer sativa high. (I think that middle pic is the plant I'm mentioning, it is Dcong either way)

deep congo f4's

deep congo f4's

great work lean i am loving the look of your f4s as i smoke a phatty of the bx1 you have dialed it in to the phenotype that i li:thank you:ke to see

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man wished i never missed this one............

i have a cut,but im hopeing its the same stuff you guys are playing with......

richard is there anything sight wise that sets deep congo apart from the rest? leaf shape,growth patterens,anything........?oh i have her still in veg so no flowerin just yet.

im just tryin to findout if i have her and not something eles.......:thank you:

greenluv, i hope your cut is the real deal, in veg, diistinctive traits of the deep chunk father, the leaf will be an indicator, however the smells and tastes of the flowered plant is the greatest clue.